2008 Confirmed Snacks included in the Dining Plan-2009 Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from WDW and found out the following about the snack plan.

MK Confectionary
I was told fudge was not allowed as a snack.

MK Candy shop in Frontierland (near Country Bear Jamboree)
Jelly Beans are allowed but only 2 oz per snack credit

Scuttle's Landing
Muffins are allowed (they have blueberry and chocolate chip muffins in the morning)

Pop Food Court
Cinnamon rolls are allowed
Cut green apple with caramel sauce are allowed
Candied pineapple bits are allowed

I have an entire printed list of snack items for Mercantile at WL! Do you have a fax machine? I can send you the copy I was given by a CM here! It is a little confusing since items are abbreviated but I am sure you can understand it! ;)

I'd love to have it but do not have access to a fax machine. Can you scan it & email it to me?

I was told last week that all of the bakery items in Roaring forks were considered snacks or desserts for CS meals. I was able to get yogurt parfait, oatmeal(not with fruit), fruit cup, grapes, apples/caramel, carrots&celery/dip and various bakery items in the bakery showcase as snacks.

Was this all on the 2008 plan?

Thank you so much for starting this thread. I used the 2007 list and am looking forward to using this thread during our June, 2008 trip.

Thanks for getting this sticky started...great idea!! Now just waiting to see if my fav the Figaro Fries are going to be on the list.

We just got back late Friday from a week at VWL and I spoke with several CM's at the Mercantile who all told me snack credits can now be used only for "individual items". No longer for the family sized boxes of cookies, etc.. They do have a rack with the snack logo on top and everything on the rack are single serve items. Also, same thing for bottled drinks.

I'd love to have it but do not have access to a fax machine. Can you scan it & email it to me?

My scanner does not work :( I will try this week to begin typing up some of it. I am swamped with work and other things that you deal with upon returning from vacation!! I will try later in the week!

hello, i thought i saw the glazed nuts in cones on the list before, but i do not see them anymore...are these included as a sc. thank you!

I was excited to see fudge listed on page one.:cool1: Now, I see confirmation that it isn't:sad1: BooHoo!

Just returned from 1/6-1/11 trip. At the ASMovies food court the following could be a snack:

Any single piece of fruit (apple, banana, orange)
single serve cereal w/small milk
serving of oatmeal
cookie
piece of chocolate cake
croissant (plain and chocolate)
drinks such as nestles chocolate milk, juices, bottled water
rice krispie treat shaped like a Mickey head
muffins
yogurt
bowl of grapes

That's all I can remember at this time.

My scanner does not work :( I will try this week to begin typing up some of it. I am swamped with work and other things that you deal with upon returning from vacation!! I will try later in the week!

Can you make a copy & mail it to me? if so I'll pm my address.

Joyce

Thank you so much for this thread. When I went to Disney World last December, we had no clue that so many things counted as snack options and we stuck to the list from the Dining Plan brochure. I am thrilled to have discovered this thread and I feel like I will really make the most of my snack credits this time!!!

Thank you so much for this thread. It is very helpful.

I was wondering if anyone knew if they can get the fresh cho chip cookie ice cream sandwich from the main street bakery with a snack credit? I have heard they are very good and would love to try one.

Just returned from a 1/10-1/15 stay at GF.

Snack credits we were able to use:

Mickey rice krispy treats
All Ice cream novelties - Mickey bars, Itzkadoozies, Minnie Bars etc.
Bagels, donuts, croissants, muffins, giant cookies
Soft serve ice cream at Gasparillas
Frozen cokes at Liberty Inn in EPCOT
School Bread and Cinnamon Rolls in Norway bakery
large bottles of juice and water at Gasparillas

Hope this helps

Just returned from a 1/10-1/15 stay at GF.

Snack credits we were able to use:

Mickey rice krispy treats
All Ice cream novelties - Mickey bars, Itzkadoozies, Minnie Bars etc.
Bagels, donuts, croissants, muffins, giant cookies
Soft serve ice cream at Gasparillas
Frozen cokes at Liberty Inn in EPCOT
School Bread and Cinnamon Rolls in Norway bakery
large bottles of juice and water at Gasparillas

Hope this helps

Thank you Robyn. We've never had any snack information on GF before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter