2007 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC07 - October 21, 2007

Hi all,

Danandnan-Could never be a RedSox fan, have the Bronx in my blood. Did give in and go to fenway last summer.

Hope all is well. We have a busy weekend of packing, mowing and cleaning ahead of us. Of course we have to take time out to watch the Patriots and the Sox.

I am sore- a new aerobics instructor tonight.

Only nine more days............................:banana: :banana:

Good Morning Joan
You and Nancy will have to talk she has been doing water Aerobics now for 20 years plus and loves it. She goes twice a week in fact she goes tonight.
Time is flying a week from today we will be heading for South Portland to do a Park and Fly. Our flight is at 6:05am out of Portland. we get to Orlando at 11:45.
I think every thing is ready for the luggage I hope.
Im worse than a kid Im ready NOW HA HA
Have a great day Joan
Dan

It is great regret to inform you that the Eisen's will not be able to attend the DVC Cruise. I'm sure some people may have heard the reason, but if you have not, please sit down before you read the following.

Our youngest son, Sam, was taken from us in a tragic accident on Monday, October 8, 2007 at the young age of 18.

We of course will miss him greatly, but he is in a better place. You may google "Sam Eisen" to see some of the massive outpouring we have recieved already. We are in the process of setting up a web page, www-remembersam-org (it wouldn't let me post the real link) as a tribute to him.

If you would like to memorialize him, donations in his honor may go the Wheeler High School Robotics Team, 375 Holt Road, Marietta, GA 30068. We are setting up a fund there to honor him.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers,
Alan & Susan Eisen

Alan - I am so very sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and your family. :grouphug:

omg that is awful. I have two boys 19 & 21. I don't know what I would do. I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers.

:grouphug: Lots of prayers and extra strength to you and your family.

So sorry to hear of your loss.:grouphug:

It is great regret to inform you that the Eisen's will not be able to attend the DVC Cruise. I'm sure some people may have heard the reason, but if you have not, please sit down before you read the following.

Our youngest son, Sam, was taken from us in a tragic accident on Monday, October 8, 2007 at the young age of 18.

We of course will miss him greatly, but he is in a better place. You may google "Sam Eisen" to see some of the massive outpouring we have recieved already. We are in the process of setting up a web page, www-remembersam-org (it wouldn't let me post the real link) as a tribute to him.

If you would like to memorialize him, donations in his honor may go the Wheeler High School Robotics Team, 375 Holt Road, Marietta, GA 30068. We are setting up a fund there to honor him.

Alan & Susan Eisen

This shows a fish extender hanging from the message fish outside a door. This from the 2005 member cruise.

fish.jpg

That is so funny. That is Georgie, Joe and Brandon's door. I made the door magnet and put it on their door as a surprise.

Just catching up on the thread from yesterday. So sorry to hear about the Eisen's loss. I know the disboard family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

:sad1: So sorry to hear of your loss! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of sorrow and remembrance.:grouphug:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

THE PARTY CAN BEGIN! MY DOC'S NOT ONLY CAME FOR THE 10/21 CRUISE TODAY, BUT ALSO THE 10/25 CRUISE!

Not that the UPS came just once though. He came sometime today and dropped off the first cruise. Picked those up off my porch when I got home, and then just now the doorbell rang, and there he was again with delivery #2 for the 10/25 cruise.

Okay, I can start packing now!

Alan & Susan Eisen

I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. I pray your hearts will find peace in all the wonderful memories of Sam.

Kindest thoughts and prayers!

all right - I'll cancel the drop on Deck 10 by Peter and Wendy and Tink - they'll be disappointed but I am sure they will understand.

PS - BTW - I was able to print both of the contracts for us - had an awful time getting them to come up. But I figured it out. What I had to do is put in a "dummy" flight on Delta to complete our check-in and then it popped up. Crazy site !!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

THE PARTY CAN BEGIN! MY DOC'S NOT ONLY CAME FOR THE 10/21 CRUISE TODAY, BUT ALSO THE 10/25 CRUISE!

Not that the UPS came just once though. He came sometime today and dropped off the first cruise. Picked those up off my porch when I got home, and then just now the doorbell rang, and there he was again with delivery #2 for teh 10/25 cruise.

Okay, I can start packing now!

To Susan and Alan,Words cant explain the way i fell about your tragic loss.You can see he was a wonderful person by the way people spoke about him.
I also lost 2 nephews in the last 4 months.My sisters 21 yr old son was ran off the road by a guy who wanted to teach him a lesson with road rage.My brother in-law lost his 9 yr old son that has been sick from birth.It's very hard to understand why but someday we will get our answer when it's our time to fly and be with them again.

In memory of my father
8/8/37-2/15/81 43 yrs old

tiggerguy :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter