2007 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC07 - October 21, 2007

all right - I'll cancel the drop on Deck 10 by Peter and Wendy and Tink - they'll be disappointed but I am sure they will understand.

PS - BTW - I was able to print both of the contracts for us - had an awful time getting them to come up. But I figured it out. What I had to do is put in a "dummy" flight on Delta to complete our check-in and then it popped up. Crazy site !!!!!

THANKS!

(I was looking forward to the airdrop though from Peter, Wendy and Tink!)

Linda - congrats on getting your docs. Is anyone else still waiting or is everyone good to go now?

Does anyone know how canceling spa treatments work? I've seen two things on the boards - one says you can cancel up to 24 hours before the treatment, the other says all pre-booked spa treatments have to be cancelled 2 days before the cruise leaves. Does anyone know for sure? I can't find anything on the DCL website about this, and you'd think they would!

Does anyone know how canceling spa treatments work? I've seen two things on the boards - one says you can cancel up to 24 hours before the treatment, the other says all pre-booked spa treatments have to be cancelled 2 days before the cruise leaves. Does anyone know for sure? I can't find anything on the DCL website about this, and you'd think they would!

I think it has to be canceled before the cruise. I would call tomorrow morning right away and check it out.

I also think that you can go into your cruise on the DCL site and cancel it there. It would have to be canceled by the 18th.

I know I have canceled other activities there before the cruise.

Alan and Susan,
We are very sorry to learn of your profound loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and you family.
The Mallon Family

Good morning Member Cruisers!
36347SS2007.gif
We sail in 9 days!

Doing the single digit dance. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good Morning
Just about this time next week we will be landing in JFK from Portland on our way to Orlando and THE WORLD.:cool1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Eisen family:
I don't know what to say. I cried with friends of mine 3 years ago when their 22 year-old was shot - I was there for the phone call and the next 5 days while he tried to fight for his life. It's not right to lose a child. I hope you find all the support you need. Thoughts and prayers from the Frazee Family.

There is a new item up on the site: Get to know Captain John.

I will miss not having Captain Henry.

Now that Linda has her docs, I'm sure everyone else does also.

Let the packing begin - don't forget extra room for items we will be bringing home after buying out the items in Treasure Ketch :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Um... I do, but it's not really family friendly. My riding partner claims that I'm the eighth Dwarf, "Sleazy".
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]

I think that's funny, but I'm not sure I can holler across a Disney crowd, "Hey sleazy, nice to see you!" Name doesn't bother me because it's like that old jam commercial, "With a name like Smuckers, it has to be good..." ;)

In other news, I don't get into sports much, but since I was born in Boston, my first hat said Boston Red Sox.

On a more sober note, since there is empathy here and since you don't know the friends of whom I speak (they usually don't advertise this info for fear of how people might react,) I am going request thoughts/prayers for friends of mine. Here it is in a nutshell: The father of the 22 year-old who was shot and killed struggles when he's away from home - especially when travelling to locations where he once lived while his eldest son was still alive. Now his company wants to send him on an assignment to a plant in Kuwait. Not only is this far away from current family and support and is also a place where he used to live while son was still alive, it's the place where he was one of Saddam's first round of hostages. I greatly fear that he won't come back alive this time from Kuwait due to his own grappling with post traumatic stress. I've told BF, his wife, that I really don't think he should go - he needs to decline this assignment; but she's happier thinking somehow it will be all OK. I hope she's right because it would be to horrible for her and I don't think her kids can lose their dad after losing their brother. Thanks for letting me vent and for your toughts of this family who has already been through much.

Let the bandwagon nation have there fun.If it was the nationals doing well you would see alot of people saying how they are big fans.I don't remember seeing these fans all those losing years with all the bumper stickers saying they love the sox.lets hope the indians surround the wagon and all those fair weather fans will put away there pom poms.

tiggerguy
We like the Nationals, but that comes with the terrority. hehehe lol

Morning all,

Hope every one has a great LAST WEEKEND before vacation.

This time next week I will still be here at my desk:mad: .

Does any one know a cheap, clean hotel near WDW. DH has decided he wants to drive down Friday night.

Have you checked if you can get a resident or an AP rate for one of the value resorts? I found the comfort inn at Lake buena vista for $49 on orbitz, etc.

Also you can check out mousesavers.com

The value resorts and Shades of Green are all full.

Is it clean? have you been there? I am not a neat freak but I have a hard time sleeping in a yucky room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter