2006 DVC Kids Member Cruise - SSKMC06 - October 22, 2006

DDMickeyMagic

Earning My Ears
My name is Alysha i am the Daughter of Mickey Magic and i was wondering who is going on the member cruise that are kids. I am 13 from Minnesota. I am looking forward to hearing from U kids who are going on the cruise!
:teeth: :banana:

DDMickeyMagic said:
My name is Alysha i am the Daughter of Mickey Magic and i was wondering who is going on the member cruise that are kids. I am 14 from Minnesota. I am looking forward to hearing from U kids who are going on the cruise!

Alysha - great idea to have a kids thread. I'm sure you'll find some great DIS friends.

DDMickeyMagic said:
My name is Alysha i am the Daughter of Mickey Magic and i was wondering who is going on the member cruise that are kids. I am 13 from Minnesota. I am looking forward to hearing from U kids who are going on the cruise!

I love that you did this. I'll have to have my son Nick (who is 10) come and post!

Hi Alysha,

I will have my DS11 Cameron check this out. Nice idea!! :cool1:

This is a great idea! :goodvibes I'll have my son who is 12, to post here. I will have to get him to make a screen name for himself first. :earboy2:

:wave2: Hi Alysha- we have three teens going but they do not know yet--It's a Christmas present. After they find out we will get them in here so they can meet other teens also. Adam is 16, Kristie 14, & Jessica is 13. (ages at time of cruise)

Great i am so happy that people found this and there are going to be kids that i can meet going on this cruise. Keep sending me mesages so that i can get to know you. Looking forward to talking to you all!
:sunny: :teeth: :banana: :wave:

hi alysha, my name is casey. im not going on the cruise :guilty: , but my uncle, copper3 is. i went for the 2005.

Hey Casey that is too bad that you are not going on the cruise :guilty:! Ya i know that your uncle is going on the cruise his room is just down the hall from me. So if you wanted even though you are not going on the cruise we could write back and forth that would be great!
:teeth: :banana: :sunny: :wave:

Hi my name is shawn. pirate: Im 12, but will be 13 when we sail. Im so exited! :jumping1: I've never been on a cruse before.
I can't wait to go. :banana:
The cruise looked so cool in the videos we got from Disney.
Has anyone ever gone on the cruse before? If so, how are the clubs and all the stuff for the kids/teens? Now since I'll be 13 then, I'll be able to go in teen areas?And how was the islands and stuff for the kids to do there?

Hey Shawn i have been on a cuise befor but not as a teen but i am going in march so i can let you know how it is then. I am sooo excited to go too! If you wanted to i would like to get to know you befor the curise and then maybe we could hang out on the cruise! As for that thing about the teen club i will let you know in March hope to talk to you again!
:teeth: :wave: :teeth: :wave:

Ok cool! But, im going in October so we can't hang out. Have ever seen the Herby fully loaded movie from Disney? I want to know about it before we get it, or rent it. Do you go on vmk (Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom) if so maybe I can meet you on ok? Oh and can you also see how many and how often the characters come out on the cruise?

:bounce: :3dglasses

Hey i am going on the October cruise too, so maybe we can hang out after all. No i have not seen Herby Fully Loaded, and yes i go on VMK my name is poohscool. well hope to talk to you again.
:sunny: :teeth: :banana: :wave: :wave2: :teeth:

FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hey guys my name is Mary! I'm 11 right now but will be 12 and a half on the cruise. I am so excited that we can talk before the cruise! How many times has any one been on the cruise?? I have been on 3 disney cruises before! I will talk to you guys later buh byes![/[/COLOR]FONT] :cheer2: :wave:

**heyy guys its me , mary again. i was wondering what deck or room every ones going to be in. i will be on deck 5 but i dont no my room number if you could tell me what deck or room# we could hang out alot so pleeez respond!i cant wait tell the cruise talk ta ya l8ta!** :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :cheer2: :wave2:

hey Mary i am really excited about the cruise. I am on deck 7 in the back i can't remember the room number right now i will get back to you on that. I have been on 5 disney cruises and my mom has been on 6 and this is the first member cruise for us well hope to talk to you again!

:teeth: :wave2: :flower: ;) :banana: :wave:

DDMickeyMagic said:
Hey Alysha,
My name is Kristie and I just found out I'm going on the cruise for a Christmas gift.I'm 14 from New Hampshire :banana:

MINNIEGIRL501 said:
**heyy guys its me , mary again. i was wondering what deck or room every ones going to be in. i will be on deck 5 but i dont no my room number if you could tell me what deck or room# we could hang out alot so pleeez respond!i cant wait tell the cruise talk ta ya l8ta!** :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :cheer2: :wave2:

Hey Mary,
I'm Kristie..I'm also going on the cruise and I'm on deck 5 to..I'm 14... :cool1:

DDMickeyMagic said:
Hi Alysha My name is Jessica and I am going on the Members cruise in October. :Pinkbounc I love dolphins and i want to get to know some of the kids that are going on the cruise.I just found out today that we are going for my christmas present. :banana:

~HeY kRiStIe ItS sOoOoOoOooOoO KoOl ThAt We ArE oN tHe SaMe DeCk!!!! :cool1: ~

<We CaN hAnG oUt AlL tHe TiMe....ExCePt Im OnLy 12....bUt I tHiNK wE cAn StIlL hAnG oUt AnD bEcOmE gOoD fRiEnDs! :grouphug: >

*If YoU hAvEnT nOtIcEd I LuV tA bE kRaZy!!!! :earseek:*

~BuH bYeZ!!!!!~

***mArY***

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter