2006 DVC Kids Member Cruise - SSKMC06 - October 22, 2006

Hey Mary ya its cool that we are on the same deck...we can hang out alot...my sister is 12 but she will be 13 when we sail :earseek: :earseek:

ThAt Is AwSoMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: I cAnT wAiT!!!! :hourglass wHaT iS yOuR sIsTeRs NaMe???? :rolleyes: Do YoU kNoW wHaT rOoM yOu WiLl Be In?????? :bitelip:........... i WiLl FiNd OuT i DoNt KnOw YeT......

oK tAlK tO yA l8TeR!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

MINNIEGIRL501 said:
ThAt Is AwSoMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: I cAnT wAiT!!!! :hourglass wHaT iS yOuR sIsTeRs NaMe???? :rolleyes: Do YoU kNoW wHaT rOoM yOu WiLl Be In?????? :bitelip:........... i WiLl FiNd OuT i DoNt KnOw YeT......

oK tAlK tO yA l8TeR!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:
hey Mary im Jessica Kristies sister as Kristie has tolled u im 12.Im so happy that we are on the same deck i hope we can hang out all three of us that whould be so fun.Well ill ttyl. Jessica

heyy its mary!,again, i waz wondering how you can see other members profiles! :confused3

i also wanted to know if anyone has a screen name! :earboy2:

ill be waiting!!!!!!!! :hourglass

buh byez! :wave: :wave2:

hey guys its Alysha i am looking forward to meeting all of you i will be 14 on the cruise so we all will be close in age that is exciting well hope to talk to you guys soon!!!!!!!
:teeth: :sunny: :wave2: :) :banana: :wave:

Hey it's me again.i'll be on deck 2 but not sure of the room number sorry. Has anyone gone to Disney on ice? I just went to see the Incredibles one, it was awesome!!If you haven't seen it yet you have to go and see it.

:cool2: :banana:

Hey Alysha my name on vmk is coolchip so if you see my say hi, or ask to be my friend ok? Oh and do you know what deck you will be on? if so can you tell me, i think i will be on deck 2.

my fav smilies

:bounce: :furious: :wave2: :banana: :rotfl: :stitch:

hi its me mary again. no one is very talkative and i just wanted to ask if anyone is taying at disney workd before or after the cruise. So please answer! buh byez! :wave: peace! :hippie:

i will be listening:listen:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter