20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hygiene99 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

movies scheduled to be playing are:

Round the World in 80 Days
Brother Bear
Finding Nemo
Ice Princess
Incredibles
Ladder 49
Life Aquatic with ........
Mr. 3000
Mary Poppins
National Treasure
Pacifier
Pirates of the Caribbean
Poohs' Heffalump Movie
Princess Diaries II

I hope we get to see the Muppets Oz thing or Hitchhiker's Guide (or both) for a premear at sea...

Regina--I got a Jack Spade bag in the mail today! :) (my 4th)...that's Kate's husband's line of bags for men. I'm so happy!!!!

gassmandy said:
Have fun this Saturday guys!!! Bon Voyage!

Ditto here! Bon Voyage! And have fun all the other days too! ;)

Looking forward to hearing all about your cruise so that we can make our plans for Aug.

Paul

Hi Everyone :wave:

I hope everyone is ready to go! All packed, done shopping, got your documents!

If anyone wants to get out of the heat of Panama on May 20 and chat with the returning cruisers, we plan to be in the Special Events chat room all day to celebrate your historic event. Stop by anytime!

If you need any help getting there, e-mail me at twhipple@fastmail.fm

And maybe I'll see a few of you in California! I'll be the one on shore bouncing around :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Have an Outstanding Cruise!!!

Thank you for all the well wishes "return cruisers"! We appreciate your kind words and wishes! I know when it is your turn we will be very excited for all of you, too! :flower: :flower:

f4bb2de5.jpg

Tuesday Edition
What's Going On.
:fish: Precruise Going On's :fish:

New
Winotracy = Help Wanted , Share your opinion !! full Story (THANKS GUY"S) You Know who you Are.
Here.

NEW
Bettemom = Mazatlan Orphanages , Full Story HERE. We Would Like Your donation.. Please READ...
NEW
KAY = The Calendar, Kay is putting it all together...this will be good to have..
To view click Here. This is It.. last one..

NEW
CASH & Linda = Training session, for Cash at stateroom 7136, after lunch on May 24th ..

deadline has passed..
TigFanJeff = DOOR MAGNETS Get them now Personalized. ALL CALL, If You Would Like one please Read post and Respond to Jeff.
Full Story Here . See Them Here.

UPDATED LISTS

SandraLee = Official Excursion List Maker! Like to See Who is going with you?
PM your info to SandreLee and she will put this All together. Click Here to PM Castaway Cay: List.
Curacao: List. Mazatlan: list. . Acapulco: List.. Cabo San Lucas: List.

Jeff & Jen = WEBSITE, List of people Going & Photo's The Master List
If You wish to be added, Deadline has passed.

Jeff & Jen = See where we are Stayying Click here .

Jeff, Jen & TDC Nala = T Shirt Design's
The t shirt designs, you can order them off cafe press And Zazzle at your convience. There are 3 designs, the Second one was made by TDC Nala.

Kingdom to kingdom , Lousy T Shirt design Here
Design #1 Kingdom To Kingdom, @ Zazzle
Design #2, Repo This, @ Cafe Press
Design #3, PIN DESIGN ON A T shirt @ Zazzle..
Design # 4, Pin Design on a T shirt POLO @ Zazzle.
TikiGirl = Cafe Press Discount Code. = GARDENSCRIPT

Suggested a while back that we wear our"Repo This" shirts on Embarkation day. and our "All I got was this lousy t-shirt" on Debarkation day. We Are planning on doing This. If You Wish.

Cotomom = Iron On Patches, Deadline has passed.

Moocow35 = Pins, Limited Edition Design To About 500.. Thank You John And Susan.. Deadline has passed.

Moocow35 = Extra pins available for latecomers, Click Here to PM
VideoGal1 = Extra pins available for latecomers.
Kellib36 = Extra pins available for latecomers.

Scott H. = PreCruise Get Together Saratoga Springs Resort, Wine & Cheese Meet. Friday May 13, 2005, at 4:00PM till ?? Latest info Here.

VideoGal1 = 5/13/05 Airport Hyatt Dinner Meet

Q's My Princess = List of Pirate Names. Alot of folks Dressing up for the pirate deck party..Get Pirate Name here pirate: Learn to talk pirate.Click Here
or here ....See the List Here.. pirate:

EnnisB = THE CHAT ROOM Come join us as we As we Discuss more fun things to do on our Cruise.Get There Click Here

What's Happening Onboard
SAILAWAY GIFTS & SUCH

*Two Meet's scheduled, Deck 10 at 3 pm, and the deck 10 Sailaway Party.

Disneydreamer8 = Sailaway Party List, .
See the Current list. Deadline May 11,2005

Epcotkilterfan / Debbie = Fish extenders, 1 per cabin. See them here.

Icunurse_ Celeste = My Sailaway gift, will go to the fishes....Pirate Stuff.

Juli = little bookmark/clips and sunglass holders for everyone at the sailaway.

Auntrenae = Sailaway Gift, Bookmarks, At Sailaway party..

Sailor-Of-Panama = Sailaway Gift, Custom Printed tin's Of Disney Mints. To Be delivered to Your Fish...

Cinderelly516 & Airtime247 = Sailaway gift To Be delivered To Your Fish, DCl Cookbook. One Per Cabin.

Jeff & Jen = Door Magnets, Gift to all.See Them Here...

Wrabitdad = Surprise Gift Bag, at Sailaway..

Spros = Sailaway Gift, linked to stateroom's.

Bonzie 1 = Sailaway Gift,Luggage Tag's
deadline has passed.

MyFairyGodMother = Sailaway Gift, More on that Here...

i12go2wdw, nyccajun, DVCminnie and Disney Deamer8 = Putting together Gift Bags for the Sailaway party.

Scott H. & Lynn = cruise Sailaway Gift. We will be making letters of Marque for Pirate Night.

Q's MY Princess & Prince Charming = Sailaway Gift, Pirate Night door magnets, are my sailaway gift to all those DISboarders out there who are participating in Pirate Night on our cruise. Either PM or post your pirate name(s). Let me know which one you would like by either PMing me or posting a comment under the picture you like here on this site. Deadline has passed

AshleyDoc = We are bringing some small souvenirs of London to give out at the 3pm Sailaway, have a few London Pins if anyone anyone would like.

WebRay = Surprise Gift, To be Delivered to Your Fish.

LittleKid58 = Sailaway Gift, Bottles of bubbles..

MEB51 = Bringing small bottles of bubbles to the sail-away party at 3:00 Pm.

Tap & Dap = Sailaway Gift, Sandal Key chain.

LITTLEKID58 = Bringing Mardi Gras Beads. for the Sailaway .

Cotomom, 3DAN & rcostello1 = A Cute little idea. For a Sailaway Gift

ShellofclearH20 = Special Surprise at Sailaway Party.

Hygiene99 = Surprise at Sailaway Party, 5:25 pm.

TADsMommy = Surprises for everyone at the Sailaway.

Moocow35 = Surprise at Sailaway..

First Timers =Gifts to share at the Sail aways, and Special Plastic Wine glasses for the Wine tasting party.

VideoGal1 & Cash = Sailaway goodies that will be keyed to stateroom numbers.

Mickey & Joshnut = For the Sailaway Gift, making special customized lifesavers wrappers.

Janis = Sailaway Gift, mini flashlight keychains.

BriSully = Button
To see it. Click Here

Karaeric, AZpirates, Seaulater, Kpros / Spros, DisneyPinDiva, Scott H., Hygiene99, BobandLee and WebmasterRegina. =

Name Badge's / Lanyard Give Away. Deadline Has passed.

Kellib36 =Glow necklaces As Sailaway Gift. To be used on one of the Deck party night's.

:grouphug:
Planned Events
SEAULATER = THE FAREWELL, BANNER, ADIOS PORT CANAVERAL SIGN.. Full Story Here

Scott H. = Castaway Cay Snorkle meet Adult Beach. Sunday May 15, 2005, at 11:00AM [/URL]...Latest info here

Karaeric = Wine Tasting, Monday, May 16th
Time: 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
, Sponsored By :Dreams Unlimited Travel. :drinking1

BYOW, Folks are Bringing Regional Wines and there favorites for others to taste. Limited to Children of Legal Drinking age.. This Event Now CLOSED..

Wine Tasting: Have questions about how wine is made or why 2 chardonays can taste so different? Send me all your questions about wine and we'll have a special wine making presentation during our tasting event.

Mickey & Joshnut / Elaine = The Official Disney DisBoard Jammie Breakfast, 5/17 @ 8 am, Full Story HERE .... This Event Now Closed, But I would Show up If you want To.. plenty of room..
See The Current list HERE.

Danicaw = High Tea List . On Board the Magic, Tuesday, May 17th - 3:30PM - 4:00PM Deadline has passed.

kellib36 = Palo Brunch, "other-than-private-room" Sat. . May 21, 10 a.m. deadline has passed.

Seaulater = Palo Brunch / Private Room Sat. May 21, 10 a.m.

Seaulater = Linked Dining Main Seating Ended 2/28/05

Airtime247 / Steve = LATE Dining Linked Reservations , Full Story HERE Deadline has passd. See HERE

THE DIS LUNCH = This will be held on Friday May 27th @ Noon Location Parrot Cay I Think ?

WEBRAY = Cigars & Spirits Get Together. Enjoy a Good Cigar or a Stiff Belt. Then Come Meet BOB and others at the Get together. Time to Be Announced...Watch the Dis Navigator for this..Cigars and Spirits to be Provided. If you let them know.. Click Here to PM

TDC Nala = The Book Exchange, 5/19 & 5/24., Latest info here.

Seaulater =Scrapbook Meet, Tuesday 5/17 12:30 - 1:30 . What do I need to Bring here ?..

Bettemom = Scrapbook Gift Exchange $20.00 value, 5/17 latest info here.

Bettemom = Counted Cross Stitch Class, Learning Kit to be provided.full report here & list

ImprovGal = Coming soon to an "at sea" day near you -- "Cruise Line Is It Anyway? (Improviseational Comedy)" :rotfl:
I know this will come as a complete surprise to everyone, but one of my interests is improv comedy. Since DCL took the improv out of Off-Beat, it's up to us to bring improv back to the Magic. So, I'll be "hosting" some improv games on one of the at sea days TBD. Anyone interested? No experience necessary. It's just for fun. Audience members needed.

Tink33 = Walks around the deck, workout in the gym, swimming, dancing at the deck parties - every bit of exercise means more chocolate souffle. And I will think of a reward program for those that join us. pm if intrested. All levels of fitness are welcome. Official Name of Group.
Ready to Exercise Phor Overindulging.. :banana:

Mvlmeco * = Weight - Loss Mates. Interested parties can send me a private message for more info. The latest Info here

Karaeric = TAG GAME.: If you would like to play, please PM Kara your stateroom # and names. If you don't yet have a cabin #, send it as soon as you get it.we will have one (or two) Mickey shaped door magnets that will get passed around the ship. Each person who receives the magnet will sign it, then go "tag" another participant's cabin door! It's a lot of fun. I'm hoping we can get the Mickey to go around to everyone more than once since we have 14 days!

Hygiene99 = Group photo, Will arrange for Disney Photographer on a Sea day, Probably in Atrium Area. If You are on The Master List you Will be notified on the ship.

Hygiene99 = Group Photo to be taken on Pirate Night 5/23, Time to be announced with all of us dressed up in our pirate clothing. Captain Hook and Mr. Smee Will Be requested to Join us... Group photo to be taken right in front of Lumiere's.

Scott H. = STARGAZING 5/20 ..GEt The Full Story Here.

Seaulater = Donald (DUCKY) WILLIAMS, Pin and Card Presentation
Extra Pin ordered, To give to Don "Ducky" Williams From his "Friends & Family" from the Dis Boards.
I thought I would do a card and get as many people as possible to sign and give it to him with the pin as a token of appreciation. He really does go above and beyond.

Seaulater = Disboard Navigator. The Navigator To Be Made and delivered to everyone's "fish" for when they arrived at their stateroom door.
I will make up the navigator (for everything we have scheduled prior to the cruise), print, bring, and deliver to everyone. I will also bring extras for the sailaway party(ies). Deadlline Has Passed

Stateroom Volunteer = Volunteer's To Post, The DIS Navigator That Will Be published each Day By Seaulater, Will contain What is Going on Each Day with The Dis Events. To Be posted on these stateroom doors. also maybe needed for 1 or 2 Special delivery's Zazu's Crew = Ennisb / Son = Deck 8, Videogal1 = Deck 7,AZ Pirates = deck 6, MyFairyGodmother = deck 5, I12go2wdw/ Jordan = Deck 2,
Still need deck 1

Seaulater = The List of Special Events. Birthdays, Anniversaries ?? Will Be printed on the Dis Navagator, So We can Celebrate your Special Day.. Deadline has passed

KaraEric = Rotary Club, Calling all Rotary Club Members! My father is in Rotary and mentioned the other day that he will be missing three weeks worth of meetings for this trip. He was curious to know if there were other Rotary Club members cruising with us. If there are, he suggested holding a meeting or two on the ship to make up for the missed meetings with your local chapters.

DisneyPinDiva = Pin Trading 5/21 @1:30 p.m. in Promenade Lounge.
, Pin trading meet while on board. current list here
Pins For Sale On Repo Cruise Click here
Disney listens New Procedures for Selling pins HERE

HMRGANG = List of Teens, OK - I will volunteer to coordinate a list of "tweeners" (and teens, if they want to be included).Like to get to know about some of the other Young Adults on your Cruise ? List is now complete.. IF You Would like a copy email here.

ACA PORT AUTHORITY / Roberto = The "Great Acapulco Polo Shirt Race" 5/23 The Rules are HERE

Kpros = The Scavenger Hunt, get the Full Story HERE. 10am - 12pm on Sunday, May 22nd! Promenade Lounge. Get The rules, Here

WRH3MD = Poker & Other games.. Full Story Here.

KPROS = ATV Tour in Cabo ... This Is For The 9 am Tour. See the Current List Here.

Waltjr. = THE Entrepreneurs (present, previous or future) on the Panama Western cruise 5/16 @ 10:00 Get The Full Report HERE

KRDisneyBound = A Progressive Disser, Ever wonder what other staterooms look like? Join up with this Bunch As they explore other Catagory staterooms. 5/16 @ 1pm Full Report
See The Current list Here.

After Our Cruise Has Ended.
APHOENIX = Help With Shipping When You Arrive in Ca. Get info Here

Videogal1 = The Price Is Right. Trip See a taping of the Show. May 31. Deadline has passed.

NejTheLion = I was thinking about offering to put together a DVD of the cruise - collecting photos and possibly video footage from the cruisers afterwards, making some music videos, slideshows, etc. already having done quite a few for assorted family functions. I can make them all spiffy Nothing that needs to be decided now - just wondering if that's something any of you might be interested in... Email Here Just Click. Get the Full Report Here.

Get The hours For Disneyland Here..

Just Some thought's​

Some folks are staying at 2 of the most stayed at resorts at the Port
Ron Jons and the Radisson, no official meets have been Set up as of yet but Look for folks all day around the pool area's also several others at the Airport hyatt and plans are in works.

Some Other Tid Bit's. Of Info​

Winotracy = Sharing of info Between East and West Repo Cruises.. Tracy does the News letter For the Ship of fools.. Lots of useful info.See the info here. Thank you T..Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 day 14 day 15

The Tip Caculator.. Get It Here

ACA PORT AUTHORITY = The Grand Reception, As the Magic Arrives and Departs Acapulco. More info Here. SEE A Great Photo Of The Port Here.

PASSPORTS = Strongly suggested By Disney Cruise Line.

Attire, = There will be two (2) formal and two (2) semi formal evenings. There will be one (1) pirate(1)tropical nights. I guess that leaves nine (9) "cruise casual" nights were jeans are allowed in the dining rooms (don't even get me started!)

Food = There are plans to introduce new lunch and dinner menus so that no menu will be repeated during the course of the sailing.

Special Dining nights announced By DCL. = Formal nights 5/16 and 5/26. Semiformal 5/19 and 5/21. Tropical Night 5/18 Pirate night 5/23 Full List Here These Are Subject to change.

Entertainment = A new production show to be offered. Called " Twice Charmed ". Cinderella themed Stage Show.
Have also heard of a 3 night murder mystery show..

We will have a celebrity singer on board for a night.

We are getting a commemorative book about our sailing.

Donald Ducky Williams, will be onboard and we will recieve 2 Lithographs
1 for going on the cruise and one for going thru the canal.
This has been said on other cruises by DDW .

Canal Party = All seas travel, is hosting a party in the Roy Suite the day of the Canal crossing . for its customers. You can do better than that..

Return Cruisers Gift = It is rumored that there is a new gift not a beach towel as on past Cruise's.

The Disclaimer​
It is not Mandatory that you bring something for everybody, we all understand.. People do what they can with what they have ..
This Maybe a trip of a Lifetime.
Please feel Free to Stop by at any of the Events with or without something for People on the cruise.. Meeting You Would Be, The Best Gift Of All..
Im sure I speak For All On This Thread. Come on be part of the Fun,
Dont miss out. 05/14/05 Repo Cruise Thread..

:cloud9: ZIppity Do Dah, Thank You .:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Tonight I'm going to try and get the "stuff" packed... hopefully there's room with all the clothes I've been adding over the last few days! Stress shopping.. that's what it was... yeah.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it![/QUOTE]

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Stress shopping..ugh..been doing that all morning.. :rotfl2:

3 day's til we leave / 5 for the Cruise..

The countdown chain link 3 .

The Question Is ..In Disneyland, How many other attractions besides, the huanted mansion have Cemetaries ?

f4399626.jpg

f43c344d.jpg

The Second Photo is the Disney Magazine when JENN Got published..
LOL something About Disney Dreams Summer 2004

Juli said:
Well, I'm still waiting for the seamstress at the cleaners to finish some alterations. Still waiting for UPS to show up with yet one more "necessary" clothing item. Still haven't packed yet! I've got everything layed out and it should be fairly easy to pack it all. I'll probably start tomorrow sometime.

I ended up getting little bookmark/clips and sunglass holders for everyone at the sailaway. They take up a lot more space than I realized. Should have mailed them darn it. I doubt I'll get my act together to give them out while waiting to board or at the sail-away, so look for a couple of little trinkets in your fish extender at some point. Wiggle Eyes fish bookmark and neon sunglass strap. That would be from the Ryners

We had loads of company for Mother's Day week and our water heater went out. Not a good time to replace a 75 gallon water heater. No souveniers for this gal. Glad I got those TShirts from Zazzle and Cafe Press when I did.

We are leaving early Friday am and will be at the pool at the Port Canaveral Radisson sometime in the afternoon. Hope to see some of you there!

More than I've posted all year. So the answer to are you getting "nervous or excited". I'd say YES!

Juli

Hi Juli,

Bob and I will be at Port Canveral Radisson also..early Friday afternoon..probably hanging out by the pool. Hope the guy singing is out there...he can really get you in the mood for cruising.. :rotfl2: not that we all aren't in the mood already!

:cool1:

Cheryl

winotracy said:
Hi Everyone :wave:

I hope everyone is ready to go! All packed, done shopping, got your documents!

If anyone wants to get out of the heat of Panama on May 20 and chat with the returning cruisers, we plan to be in the Special Events chat room all day to celebrate your historic event. Stop by anytime!

If you need any help getting there, e-mail me at twhipple@fastmail.fm

And maybe I'll see a few of you in California! I'll be the one on shore bouncing around :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Have an Outstanding Cruise!!!

Thank you ..

I just found this website and started reading all the wonderful things you guys have planned for the Panama Canal cruise. We are going!!!!! I'm so-o-o-o upset I didn't find this site earlier! It sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun and I love the t-shirt designs. Is it too late to be a part of the festivities? Hope to meet you all on the ship!! I'm so excited I can't even concentrate on work this week!

webray said:
Hi Juli,

Bob and I will be at Port Canveral Radisson also..early Friday afternoon..probably hanging out by the pool. Hope the guy singing is out there...he can really get you in the mood for cruising.. :rotfl2: not that we all aren't in the mood already!

:cool1:

Cheryl

See You all There I Will Be the one With the Red Dvc Hat on and 3 loverly Ladies by my side.. :love: :love: :love: Jenn, Kim and Bette...

I can't wait to tell my parents that we HAVE to leave at 0'dark thirty on Saturday morning so we can line up with all our Disboard buddies!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Here's wishing all of you a magical cruise, filled with pixie dust, good times, good friends, and special memories for the future. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll look forward to reading wonderful trip reports when you return.

Arlene

webray said:
Tonight I'm going to try and get the "stuff" packed... hopefully there's room with all the clothes I've been adding over the last few days! Stress shopping.. that's what it was... yeah.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Oh Man - I have been looking at piles of clothes in the floor since yesterday. Know where you are coming from

:blush: :blush:

WebmasterRegina said:
Last minute change in plans. We're not staying at the Courtyard at the Port the night before but at the Coronado Springs Resort. YAY!! I start and end the trip with Mickey. :banana: :banana: :banana:

By the way, if you're staying at a port hotel, you may want to re-check your rates. Once that shuttle launch was scrubbed, they must have gotten a ton of cancellations. The Radisson is now available and they have online specials. The Courtyard rate went down from when I booked it.

I still have to get a towncar from the Grand Californian to the airport. Any suggestions from those of you who have these arrangements made?

From GC to LAX we have execucar by supershuttle. You can check them out at supershuttle.com, they are great, you can make a ressie and you pay in advance.

Stopped in on your thread here - so happy for you guys that
it is almost here. We are doing the July 30 Mexican cruise - have
awhile to wait. OK, I'm trying to think why I'm NOT glad I'M going
on the 14 day, I can only come up with, I HATE packing and packing
for a 14 day cruise would definitely be a problem for me (BUT, believe
me, if it WAS possible, I could live with it! :rotfl: :rotfl: ) - Lucy

HAVE A GREAT TIME, EVERYONE. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I just got back from yet ANOTHER shopping trip! Of course, I couldn't just buy the one thing I went into the store for! :confused3 I just HAD to go down another aisle and found yet more things to pack!! Will this ever end????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I did find Quincy some crafty things to occupy her on the two flights to MCO tomorrow! princess: That is after Michael's comptuer battery dies from watching some Disney movie!! :wizard:

Now, I am off to wax off :guilty: and paint the nails! :cool1:

WeLuvDCL said:
I just found this website and started reading all the wonderful things you guys have planned for the Panama Canal cruise. We are going!!!!! I'm so-o-o-o upset I didn't find this site earlier! It sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun and I love the t-shirt designs. Is it too late to be a part of the festivities? Hope to meet you all on the ship!! I'm so excited I can't even concentrate on work this week!

Welcome! Better late than never! Scroll up this page a little bit and read the "Goings On" post. Most deadlines have passed, but there may be a few things you can still get your name on/sign up for. But it's never too late to be part of many of the festivities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter