20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So those of us on Deck 5 now know who to blame for all the noise from above!

yeah, if you all are dancing on our Deck 5 heads, watch out because we might come join you.

Leslie, Lynn will want to know where you got a pink wetsuit. Lynn usually gets the best color coordinated diver on our dive trips.

Georgie, I would have given you bonus points on for bopping the guy on the head.

Problem with packing early is I forget what was packed, end up unpacking to check for the supposedly forgotten item.

Jen, If the folks on deck 1 end up with an underwater line view Disney would call them Nemo Suites and charge a bunch.

Hope to make chat tonight.

I just got off the phone with "Sheila" from DCL Special Services Desk to change our shore excursions and she is also on our cruise!! Very exciting! She said "28 days and counting"! I told her, trust me I know and that I was just working on our Pirate Night door magnets and she just laughed at me! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Scott H said:
Problem with packing early is I forget what was packed, end up unpacking to check for the supposedly forgotten item.

Hope to make chat tonight.

Chat? Did I miss something? What time is this?

Scott, I feel the same way exactly on the packing. I have piles set up now, but the stuff won't go into the suitcase until a few days before.

Robin

Jaime,

Think of a Michaels the size of a superbowl arena, with JUST scrapbook stuff.... I used to live in Salt Lake and went to it. VERY hard on the credit cards!!!

Linda,
I hope you had fun for me too... I sure miss that stuff!

Renae

Georgie, glad you made it through the test. Let us know when you hear about the results!

Leslie, thanks for posting about the rafting trip...we were waiting on that and my parents had booked the jet boat. I'm guessing that if the rafting isn't going, then the jet boat will also be cancelled. Who can tell me about this Bounty thing now? Sounds intriguing... :confused3

Bob, we promise to keep out FINS UP tonight! Hope to see Amy and Steve there, but they have better seats than we do...

BethE said:
Everything I've read indicated no vaccinations were required. I hope that is correct!

Beth

Beth, we're not getting them. I think that the majority of us are not. I did call the nurse at my doctors office, and left a voice mail asking if they thought they were needed, and I never got a return phone call. I would imagine if it was important, they would have called back :confused3

Robin

Never Mind I was a week off on the chat. The 23 is better well maybe.

Hey,

I can't find the Bounty adventure on the 'official' excursion list. Can anyone tell me about it? DH is hoping for a 'real' sailing trip on this cruise...

thanks,
Renae

auntrenae said:
Hey,

I can't find the Bounty adventure on the 'official' excursion list. Can anyone tell me about it? DH is hoping for a 'real' sailing trip on this cruise...

thanks,
Renae

Renae,

Check out the website that Serena posted. This really isn't a sailing trip...more of a snorkeling trip! I think Amy posted this one, originally. It is an official DISboard excursion, not DCL!

AZPirates..ok..there is a good show on now for you to watch...EYEs...it is excellent.

Cheryl

I read the posts about people tivo-ing their favorite shows while we are gone. Hadn't given any thought to this before but with a teen and tween, I better find out what tv reception the Magic will have. I don't think they will be watching much tv but they might be expecting to see some of their favorite shows. I assume the ship has a satellite system. Any ideas about what types of channels it would bring in on our trip?

Marie

meb51 said:
I read the posts about people tivo-ing their favorite shows while we are gone. Hadn't given any thought to this before but with a teen and tween, I better find out what tv reception the Magic will have. I don't think they will be watching much tv but they might be expecting to see some of their favorite shows. I assume the ship has a satellite system. Any ideas about what types of channels it would bring in on our trip?

Marie

I seem to recall about 4 movie channels, all older movies that were already on DVD. And then every Disney channel was on there, plus special ship only channels that were fun to look at now and then to check the course of the cruies, or the view from the bridge, or the weather. I think we got CNN, but I can't recall any other networks. Sorry I don't remember more.

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter