1st week of March

I found out that United has started charging for a second checked bag. I didn't really want any checked bags but I didn't want my niece to have to carry too much carry on for her first flight. I had her pick up the two bags she thought she needed then I said can you run? :) She asked why and I said well sometimes you just need to run in the airports. She's taking one small carryon bag, the bag she'll be using in the parks.

What else does everyone pack on the plane for carry on? I'm figuring the important stuff (my cameras, lenses, tripod, pda, cell phone, mp3 player...:rotfl:) oh yeah and maybe swimsuit and a book to read on the plane.

Oh my gosh. I forgot about swim suits. I have to go find those for both my girls. We carry snacks, a change of clothes and our camera on the plane. I will call and check our AKL reservation, ADR's, and car service reservation tomorrow.

Leaving Wed. night. I actually have to work Wednesday! I am already getting nervous and anxious, I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day!! Let's hope for good airplane weather! :thumbsup2

"The Day After Tomorrow". Music to my ears. Mouse ears, of course.

Bill From PA

leaving sunday...I sure hope the weather.com forecast is right and the accuweather.com forecast is wrong. How can two "reputable" weather sites have such differing opinions of the weather over the next week. Weather.com (high 70's most of the week and sunny:thumbsup2 ). accuweather (low to mid 60's and rainy:sad2: )

I hope weather.com is right too. I leave on Wednesday:cool1: Just got DD8 clothes all ready to go. DD12 still needs to try stuff on. I am sooooo excited. Hope everyone has a safe and magical vacation.:wave:

I hope weather.com is right too. I leave on Wednesday:cool1: Just got DD8 clothes all ready to go. DD12 still needs to try stuff on. I am sooooo excited. Hope everyone has a safe and magical vacation.:wave:

yeah same here...my DW has packed our two DD's(2&4) twice already and I don't have the heart to tell her to put some winter clothed in the suitcase too! Have fun!

I'm getting excited. I packed the DDs this morning before work. Since we will only be there 4 days the days that we will be there weather.com and accuweather agree. So we will be flying in jeans and I packed shorts & more jeans for them.

Then I came for lunch and packed our toiletries. Now I just have to pack my clothes and the extras. DH will pack himself either tomorrow or Wednesday at lunch.

leaving in 3 days and the weather here is not good. Expected to get up to a foot of snow the next two days! Can't wait to get out of it

Well, I'm home putting the last few things into the luggage before church. The DDs still don't know...hopefully no one at church will say anything to them about the trip!! We will be leaving home in the morning about 4:15 am....will fly to ATL at 6 and then depart for Orlando at 9:25. We should land at MCO at 10:55. We're using ME for the first time and I hope to be checking in to All Star Sports by noon and at Epcot by 1:00. That may be very optimistic but a girl can dream can't she?

I hope you all have wonderful trips!! Remember I'll have a black baggallini with a LGMH with my screen name on it. We will be in Epcot tomorrow, MK on Friday, DHS Saturday am, Epcot Saturday pm and AK Sunday till about 4. If you see me please say Hi.

Well, I'm home putting the last few things into the luggage before church. The DDs still don't know...hopefully no one at church will say anything to them about the trip!! We will be leaving home in the morning about 4:15 am....will fly to ATL at 6 and then depart for Orlando at 9:25. We should land at MCO at 10:55. We're using ME for the first time and I hope to be checking in to All Star Sports by noon and at Epcot by 1:00. That may be very optimistic but a girl can dream can't she?

I hope you all have wonderful trips!! Remember I'll have a black baggallini with a LGMH with my screen name on it. We will be in Epcot tomorrow, MK on Friday, DHS Saturday am, Epcot Saturday pm and AK Sunday till about 4. If you see me please say Hi.

Hope you have a great time cruisin buddy and have a great 10th Birthday!

We're 75% packed, leaving Friday(29th) for 7 days 7 nights starting March 1st. The weather looks like highs of 78-80 and 40% chance of thunderstorms one day. I can live with that.

2 days until our trip!!!! My son and I both had the flu this week, but fortunately we are feeling better. I just hope and pray that my DH and my younger son don't get it before we leave!!! We are all on Tamiflu, so hopefully it will help!

Wow, same here. Took my daughter to the doctor this morning...said she has the flu put will be good to go on Saturday (the day we arrive). We are leaving tomorrow and taking extra prescriptions for me and my wife in case we get it.
I'm sitting home now with her...oh well, at least she didn't come down with it on the way or after we got there.

We are leaving in 6hours! I am so excited. I have looked all over the boards to see how the crowds have been this week. Has anyone heard? I hope to run into some other Disers this week. Everyone have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter