***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

We've talked about ADRs, FP+,SDFP, bags, Disney's refusal to update schedules, motion sickness and so much more....

Have we discussed grocery orders? I've been putting a cart together with garden grocer. So far .... Milk, half and half, orange juice, soda, bananas, grapes, bagels, and a bottle of wine. Only my son eats breakfast, my daughter will have a glass of juice and I MUST have coffee. I'll bring cereal, paper bowls/plates, silverware, a coffee mug and wine glass from home. Am I forgetting anything?

Love, love, love all the Disney dreams!

We're planning to pack (don't flame me, plz) Easy Mac and Quaker Oatmeal packets along with a bowl and measuring cup. We'll also bring our filtered water bottle so we can make the tap water palatable to use for coffee and making the food-like products. :rolleyes:

We're planning to pack (don't flame me, plz) Easy Mac and Quaker Oatmeal packets along with a bowl and measuring cup. We'll also bring our filtered water bottle so we can make the tap water palatable to use for coffee and making the food-like products. :rolleyes:
easy mac in the cups, my pro tip is to under water it and add a splash of milk to make it extra creamy and less chemically tasting. not that i know from experience or anything.

F! is the easiest SDFP to get. I would not fret and just get the FP if I were you

This is my plan, @Lisa F . We're doing a Disney Junior lunch at H&V earlier in the day since my kids are HUGE disney Junior fans, well let me rephrase, my DD is a huge Sofia the 1st and Doc McStuffins fan, and my DS likes it all enough. They don't do the Fantasmic package with the Disney Junior lunch, just the Minnie Holiday dinner. I can't justify two back to back meals in the same restaurant and just figured the SDFP for Fantasmic would be what we plan to get if they are available. While my husband and I would really like the Star Wars fireworks, we think the kids might enjoy Fantasmic better since they have no idea what Star Wars is yet, LOL!

easy mac in the cups, my pro tip is to under water it and add a splash of milk to make it extra creamy and less chemically tasting. not that i know from experience or anything.

Oh, I do wish my kids would eat the ones in the cups! They just taste "different" though. :rolleyes:

MIssion Space Orange is from the devil, I tell you! DH, our son, and my SIL loved it and wanted to get right back on to ride again. My daughter and I, though, spent the next 3-4 hours trying not to be sick. I'll never ride Orange again! I don't even have a big desire to do green again, either.

My husband loves it, though, especially since his job is writing software for various stuff up on the space station.
I don't like the MS Orange either. I remember my brother talked me into it maybe 10 years back. He's a fighter pilot and is used to G forces. I didn't get sick but I felt really off the next several hours like my head was going to explode. My DD is tall enough for this ride, but if we go on it it will be green. I don't think I've ridden the green one before, hopefully it won't leave me with the same feeling. I think this is one ride where we will ask for child swap and I let my DH ride with her and I only bother to ride if she wants to ride again.

Last edited:
I got EMM at MK for December 4!! OPEN FOR BOOKING!

Checked on my phone when I woke up at 3:30 and it wasn't available. Checked when I got to work just after 5:00 and got it!! It took a couple of times (I saw the error so closed browser, opened and started again). Site was a little slow, but it worked!!

Of course, DIS was down at that time (seems to go down for a few minutes every morning sometime between 5:00 and 5:30 am). I had to wait 15 whole minutes before I could let my peeps know!

:dogdance: :simba::donald:

MIssion Space Orange is from the devil, I tell you! DH, our son, and my SIL loved it and wanted to get right back on to ride again. My daughter and I, though, spent the next 3-4 hours trying not to be sick. I'll never ride Orange again! I don't even have a big desire to do green again, either.

My husband loves it, though, especially since his job is writing software for various stuff up on the space station.

@TiggerManiac.... it's reports like this that scare me about orange!! Even with no real motion sickness issues.

I got EMM at MK for December 4!! OPEN FOR BOOKING!

Checked on my phone when I woke up at 3:30 and it wasn't available. Checked when I got to work just after 5:00 and got it!! It took a couple of times (I saw the error so closed browser, opened and started again). Site was a little slow, but it worked!!

Of course, DIS was down at that time (seems to go down for a few minutes every morning sometime between 5:00 and 5:30 am). I had to wait 15 whole minutes before I could let my peeps know!

:dogdance: :simba::donald:
Yey!!!!!! Thanks for posting!!!! :)

I plan to bring those Quaker oatmeal packets too!!! And Cheerios... And will bring a mini kettle! :rotfl2: For groceries, so far I have fruits, cheese, water and milk so far. Not sure what else will I need...

We've talked about ADRs, FP+,SDFP, bags, Disney's refusal to update schedules, motion sickness and so much more....

Have we discussed grocery orders? I've been putting a cart together with garden grocer. So far .... Milk, half and half, orange juice, soda, bananas, grapes, bagels, and a bottle of wine. Only my son eats breakfast, my daughter will have a glass of juice and I MUST have coffee. I'll bring cereal, paper bowls/plates, silverware, a coffee mug and wine glass from home. Am I forgetting anything?

Love, love, love all the Disney dreams!
Speaking of cutlery... I'm buying fruits and thinking about being a small knife and checking it into our luggage?? Is that allowed? Or will be hotel lend me one?? Lol this sounds so funny when I type it out! :rotfl:

I plan to bring those Quaker oatmeal packets too!!! And Cheerios... And will bring a mini kettle! :rotfl2: For groceries, so far I have fruits, cheese, water and milk so far. Not sure what else will I need...
where are you going to put that food while on deluxe dining? i mean what room in your belly lol

i think about 1:45-2hrs. the next show is 6:15 and they need time to turn the place over.
Thanks!!! I was thinking if I should switch to 12/9 6:15 too... I have 12/10 right now at 4pm...

If I go 12/9, we would head to DS for lunch and then head to beach club look at Xmas decor and head into Epcot for the afternoon... Then HDDR and an early night

If I go 12/10, we'd be in MK in the morning, have a break and go to HDDR by 4pm, head to Epcot after.

What do you think?

where are you going to put that food while on deluxe dining? i mean what room in your belly lol
Hahaha it's fruits so it'll balance all the yummy stuff. Seriously though, it'll be for my son, nothing for us. That's why I have fruit milk cheese and water. In case he does not eat at TS, he has something else to eat! And he loves fruit ;)

This is my plan, @Lisa F . We're doing a Disney Junior lunch at H&V earlier in the day since my kids are HUGE disney Junior fans, well let me rephrase, my DD is a huge Sofia the 1st and Doc McStuffins fan, and my DS likes it all enough. They don't do the Fantasmic package with the Disney Junior lunch, just the Minnie Holiday dinner. I can't justify two back to back meals in the same restaurant and just figured the SDFP for Fantasmic would be what we plan to get if they are available. While my husband and I would really like the Star Wars fireworks, we think the kids might enjoy Fantasmic better since they have no idea what Star Wars is yet, LOL!
we are doing both but we did not do F! last time I was there and kiddo didn't do it with his dad, was saving it for me. so we HAVE to do this, lol. he also loves star wars so have to do that. Bummer about the lunch, it should come with lunch too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter