***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Sure!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/250683609/matching-family-disney-christmas-shirts
They came out so beautiful! Much better than what I had anticipated. I can only get DH to wear a matching t-shirt for one evening so I'll take it! I love having matching things.

Those are so cute! I'm still trying to talk my family into getting matching shirts for MVMCP, and I think I have them sold on the logo design, but now we can't agree on the shirt type. I've still got a little bit to wear them down though!

we had a couple contractors out to give us estimates for our kitchen remodel. The joys of home ownership.:rolleyes:
If all goes to plan, we will be having our kitchen remodeled while we are in Disney. :)

Perhaps there will be a mass shedding of hotel and dining once we get the point of people actually needing to pay balances (or people who hoard ADR's figuring out what they will do closer to arrival) but I'm not sure how optimistic I should be about the possibility of changing up my ADR's to better times and more desirable places.
There are always restaurants that become available at the last minute. That is why I only make ADR's for the "must have's" and "hard to get's". The restaurants located inside a park are harder to get than the resort restaurants. Just keep looking, especially in the week before your trip begins. :)

Sure!
They came out so beautiful! Much better than what I had anticipated. I can only get DH to wear a matching t-shirt for one evening so I'll take it! I love having matching things.

Like I said, this is for one evening. A part of me would love to have t-shirts that match all week but that's so unrealistic. My entire family is stubborn.
Sure!

Like I said, this is for one evening. A part of me would love to have t-shirts that match all week but that's so unrealistic. My entire family is stubborn.
Oops read it too fast! Looks great!

Is it to late to join? DS and I are going for a quick weekend trip from 12/9 to 12/11. Already have our tickets for MVMCP on the 9th, and already have our dinning reservations for the weekend. Getting ready to work on our Fastpass+ plan. Staying at the Swan for the weekend.

Welcome @danjoan14 .... are you Dan or Joan?? (or someone else)
:smooth:

Yes, it is hard for any outsiders to understand. My sister is 29, at a mindset of 8 years old. To the outside world, they would not know anything is wrong with her until they start hearing her talk.

Buzz and Woddy meet at AM EMH. I'm doing this even before we go for TSMM. For all the hard to do character meets, I would do them first thing. So my plan is to meet Buzz and Woody then TSMM then Olaf (who meets starting 9am) then maybe Mickey and Minnie (can FP) then DIsney Junior Show.

I feel the same thing needs to be done with Joy and Sadness/ Baymax at EPCOT. RD and head straight for them. :) Other than that, I know I want to do the talking Mickey (can FP) at MK. Other than that, is there any other character meets you want to do?
For us, it's princesses, mickey and olaf, joy and sadness that are priority. Worried about the non fp ones like mulan, Merida, etc

*****ALERT******

MK EMM are now showing in blue through December!!!

They don't seem to be bookable yet!

Yippee!!!!
:jumping1:

YAY!!! what days??? have to go and look!

Sunday and Tuesday, but not every Sunday and Tuesday. There must be some other events or plans on some days (or extra busy days).

Last edited:
*****ALERT******

Yippee!!!!

WooHoo!!! Hoping for 12/6!! :yay:

ETA: I want to PM everyone who wanted to be! Not at home though and don't have my list. Maybe it will follow HS suit and take a while to be bookable?

Last edited:
@pigletgirl Ok, that's hilarious...I had picked out the same tshirts for me and DH!! :rotfl2:
I don't want to match you exactly though, so I have a second one I was considering as well. They came out awesome!
Luckily DH is down with matching shirts so we'll have special ones for MVMCP, and some for our other park days. I'm determined to get a nice pic of us in front of the castle with our Christmas shirts and Santa hats for our Christmas card!

I spent the morning looking through the personalized MagicBand thread. Now I'm psyched to figure out what I want on mine and DH's bands. We were just going to order the stickable covers, but I LOVE glitter, so this way I can do what I want to our MB's :)

Is it to late to join? DS and I are going for a quick weekend trip from 12/9 to 12/11. Already have our tickets for MVMCP on the 9th, and already have our dinning reservations for the weekend. Getting ready to work on our Fastpass+ plan. Staying at the Swan for the weekend.
Never too late to join. :welcome: to the best, most friendly thread on the disboards!

Oh for crying out loud. My h&v breakfast now has no value. I wonder if I should switch? Trying to remember how much h&v breakfast is. The emm is 69 aduldts ? For kids?
sorry @Mintycake ! I am so excited and anxious to hear the schedule for
Never too late to join. :welcome: to the best, most friendly thread on the disboards!
*****ALERT******

Yippee!!!!
i am so excited!!!!!!

Yes, it is hard for any outsiders to understand. My sister is 29, at a mindset of 8 years old. To the outside world, they would not know anything is wrong with her until they start hearing her talk.

Buzz and Woddy meet at AM EMH. I'm doing this even before we go for TSMM. For all the hard to do character meets, I would do them first thing. So my plan is to meet Buzz and Woody then TSMM then Olaf (who meets starting 9am) then maybe Mickey and Minnie (can FP) then DIsney Junior Show.

I feel the same thing needs to be done with Joy and Sadness/ Baymax at EPCOT. RD and head straight for them. :) Other than that, I know I want to do the talking Mickey (can FP) at MK. Other than that, is there any other character meets you want to do?
My son relates very well to adults so unless you have a lot of experience with aspie kids it is unlikely on casual acquaintance you will even know. He is sweet and funny and charming. but I know there are things he can't tolerate and it's not because he's spoiled, it's because he can't tolerate them. long slow moving lines is a non-starter for him. At restaurants he can't even really sit in his seat when he is done eating. He will usually come over and stand by my chair and start hugging me and talking to me and fidgeting with my clothes or jewelry or something. He just needs to move. I try to request tables in a corner where we're not bothering anyone and only take a hard line on him needing to sit down when he will be in the way. I am also the one asking for the check before I'm done with my meal, lol.

I will talk to him about what he wants to do. I would hit Buzz and Woody that time of day if he wanted to. I might not mention joy and sadness though... what he doesn't know won't kill us :)

Making my lists and checking them twice! :santa: Here are the December DISers I plan on PMing:

**DECEMBER STAR WARS DESSERT PARTY**
@Lisa F
@Candycane83
@areno79
@BDFmom
@Maryemcd
@Mintycake
@Distisso

**DECEMBER EARLY MORNING MAGIC***
@rasadkowski
@Candycane83
@BDFmom
@Maryemcd
(@Lisa F I think it was determined you have plenty of MK time, yes?)

Who else can I add? My apologies if I left anyone off either of the lists; just let me know if you want to be added (or subtracted!).
Is this the most updated list @Talby !?

Sure!

super cute. I was cruising etsy too! just for party night or something lol

omg my child is a tie dye nut. thinking of doing a matching set of these for christmas party night:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/113767...-shirts-for-the-whole?ref=shop_home_active_30

il_570xN.390836743_17y1.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter