1st timers!

BookWorm1027

Earning My Ears
Here's the cliff's notes version: I went to Dis last summer with my best friend and my boyfriend was jealous and wanted to come. We scheduled a trip for May 20th, deciding that our next big trip will be our honeymoon and then we'll be having children!

This trip is so important to me because it will be me and my future husband. Any tips of what we shouldn't miss? We are going to Disney for 2 days (which parks?) and are staying in Daytona! Thank you for any suggestions. This trip just has to be special!

Try to make an ADR for LeCellier in Canada at Epcot for Dinner. Try for a time around 7ish. The restaurant is romantic with some low lighting, the food is great (slightly expensive but worth it) and the gardens and mountain water areas are beautiful and serene to relax and wait around for Illuminations to start at 9. It is a great way to end a day at Disney. If you have energy after Illuminations then walk over to Boardwalk and head on down to Jellyrolls for additional fun.

why stay in Daytona?

if you are short of money - I happen to love Pop Century....

or you could stay offsite in Kissimmee....

Daytona is at least an hour away???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter