• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st Timer - Discounts/Ways to save?

How do you find the AAA prices on Universal rooms?
call AAA or sign in to their website and check what info they have for members on discounted packages/rooms.

i usually call them but most of the time, I call universal direct and they have that info in their reservation systems.

so much easier to call UO and get the rate comparison.

I've never stayed at U. What's a good target for a room only rate at the Royal Pacific in late January? It's about $240-$270 now. Should I wait? Book? Would they adjust the rate if it reduces?

Thanks for any insight.
Cheap tickets is 176/night for 7 days at end of January & the current promo code is not even valid then. I have been stalking booking sites & cheaptickets is always the lowest priced

I'm seeing $223/night for 1/19-1/23 (4 nights). I booked at that price through Tingo. Supposedly, they will refund if the rate decreases. We'll see. I wanted to lock in the room and start thinking about touring/dining/entertainment strategies.

What am I doing wrong? I get the same price for RPR in mid-January wherever I look, including Cheap Tickets. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter