1st Pre Trip report, I just can't stop myself!

Ok so I almost slipped yesterday. I was in Big Lots with my DD and saw some ponchos for $1, and I said oh we will need those, and she said mom, we only need those for Disney World, not anywhere else. I hate when kids are smart. :rotfl2:

So I recovered and said well we know where to get them the next time we go. And then I changed the subject.

Well it is 16 more days of keeping my mouth shut, and believe me that is not easy.

Thought I would post a few pics from our October trip, just because I am practicing posting pictures!
first getting to CBR, DD and my mom in the background
resort.jpg

Epcot Germany - we had just gotten done eating at the biergarten
germany.jpg

I love the living seas so had to take this pic
minemine.jpg

My mom was flirting with Sully here
monsters.jpg

dinner at Liberty Tree tavern - it was Halloween time, Mickey and Minnie not so scary Halloween Party
minnitLTT.jpg

Here are a few more
One word "YUMMY"
yummy.jpg

Ok I am going to continue the Yummy Comment
dole.jpg

More Yummy
scifi.jpg

Last night
busstop.jpg

Ride to the Disney Cruise
cruiseride.jpg

Just found your PTR... I am soooooo excited for you! Good luck keeping it a secret :scared: We leave on FRIDAY! Yes, less than 48 hours from now and we will be making our decent into the Orlando airport :yay: We told DS Monday - I was so excited that my teen was so excited!! DD does not yet know - DS thinks we should just wake her up Friday morning and tell her to get dressed, we're going to the airport. I think we'll tell her later today - so she can pack and be excited :banana: !!
I've been going crazy keeping the secret! I kind of think DH likes that it's been a secret because it keeps me from talking his ear off about Disney, like every other time :confused3 I can sympathize with the difficulty of your secret mission

I think your plan for the surprise is great! It's so much fun that your DN is helping with the secret. Can't wait to hear more! :surfweb:

Fun pictures! Good save on the ponchos! :eek: I don't know how you are standing it but the surprise will be so exciting... you'll have to write all of the details down so you can tell us everything! :)

Thanks for joining mom2travel, I am so excited for you, you will have to let me know how the surprise went!

Disneydusted I was going to write a trip report for my trip and October and never got around to it, so I am hoping to do it this time around.. we will see.

ok 15 days and I slipped again this morning... I was thinking about Disney this morning and I went to wake DD up and I said how many days till Disney???? I actually said it, but she didn't catch it. Man I just need to shut up. Maybe if I don't talk for the next 15 days I will do better. Of course that is impossible for me, but I stink at surprises!:confused3

Yikes! You are going to get caught! :rotfl: There's this all consuming brain thing that a Disney trip will do! :goodvibes I wonder if when you finally tell her that she will remember the little slips?
Are you going to do the Kidcot stations when you are in Epcot? We still have our masks from 3 years ago, the paper charms are a bit faded but they still bring back happy memories! :flower3:

I know I am going to get caught, i stink at this. She did a few of the kidcot stations when we went in 2005, I will probably have her do it again. I can't wait to create new Disney Memories!

Great Suprise Pre Trip Report. How exciting, can't wait to hear about the surprise.
We are going to Disney for the first time in May. We're staying at All Star Movies, and my mind is crazy right now, just like yours. Disney is all I want or care to think about. When I am at work, I find myself staring at the computer screen thinking about....you know what!!! Dumbo, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear and Handy Manny, Goofy's Candy Company, and parades:cloud9:
I'm at 40 Days out Today.....We're getting there!

ROFL at your slip up this morning! I just found your PTR today, you are good for keeping it a secret, my kids and I were planning before DH agreed on a trip! Not much longer!!!!:woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

I think tomorrow I am just going to say good morning and leave it at that. This is so stressful. Surprises are too hard for me, especially Disney ones:scared1:

Whew, good recovery on those ponchos!
You can keep it quiet for just a few more days!!

Good news, all i said this morning, was Good Morning! :rotfl:

2 weeks from today I will be in a car driving to Disney, yes it is a 20 hour car ride, but it is so worth it!

I do have my nephews bowling birthday party tomorrow, where all my family is going to be, and of course they all know where we are going, so now it is up to them to not spill the beans tomorrow!!! And my family is just like me, we can't keep a secret to save our lives. Keep your fingers crossed that they keep their mouths shut! (Like that will happen)

Did you survive the bowling without any slips? It will be quite amazing if you make it these next 2 weeks! ;)

I am happy to say, yes we survived the party with the secret still in tact! I am also happy to say I bowled a 164! 13 more days!

Well we had another party yesterday with one of my best friends, who is also going to be down in Disney the same time, and all of her family knows we are going to be down there too, so almost all of them slipped yesterday. I wasn't even worried about that at first! But crisis was averted.

11 Days and counting. We have a winter storm watch here for tonight and tomorrow.. Disney can't come fast enough for me!

I can't believe you're still able to keep it a secret. Way to go!

Have you figured out how you're telling yet? :)

Yes, I am definitely giving her hang man to do as soon as she gets in the car. Well as soon as we pick my niece up from school and grab some lunch then I will give it to her. Then i will give them there little road trip care package I made for each of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter