1st Pre Trip report, I just can't stop myself!

Ok i saw this thread on the dis that said things you want to do, but havent at Disney.. so I thought I would add mine to my PTR
Hoping to check off
- Ride soarin
- Ride Test Track
- Eat Tonga Toast
- Ride Dumbo
- Ride Aladdin
- Ride the orbit thingy in Tomorrowland.

I guess we will find out when i do my trip report

Ok, you have to make sure you do Soarin and Test Track!! So much fun! :thumbsup2 Grab a fast pass as soon as you get in the park.
If you get there for the EMH in the morning and it's not busy they will sometimes let you stay on the ride, this happened to us on TT.
Another thing we found out about the fast passes is that you can still use them even if the "window" of time on the FP has gone by. This made the hugest difference in not racing if we missed the time slot. Check with the CMs to see if this is still true. They don't really make this widely known.
What are you going to buy to remember your trip? Can you believe it is only 2 days away??!! :yay:

Ok I can't sleep, so I woke up early this morning and made a bunch of ice blocks in my tupperware for the cooler! I am almost completely done packing! Just the necessities left!

I have read about the Fast Pass thing, gotta love the dis for all the pointers you get!

I pre purchased the photopass photo album, so that will be the big memory keeper for the trip. But I like to buy things for my house that have mickey on it, so it can remind me of my trip everytime I use it. This time I think I am going to focus on kitchen stuff! I also want to get a hoodie sweatshirt, I know they are expensive, but I wear them all the time on the weekends, it gets cold here in Rochester!

BTW it is the 1 day dance, oh yea, 1 day dance! :banana::cheer2::woohoo::rockband::mickeyjum

:banana::banana::banana: The 1 day dance!!!
You must be pinging off the walls! Have a great time down there! Glad you got your ice made...;)

WooHoo!!! You leave tomorrow!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Have a pixiedust: Magical Time pixiedust:

Cant wait to hear all about it!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Today's the day!!!! I am finishing up my loose ends.... I can't wait!!!!

I promise to start my trip report as soon as I get home!

Not sure if you'll get this before you go but I wanted to wish you a happy trip with many surprises, especially for DD!!!! :wizard:

Thank you for the well wishes! 1/2 hour till I pick up DD from school!!!!! I will take a ton of pictures I promise!

Just found this PTR. Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear how your DD reacted when she realized where you guys were going.

Have a magical trip.

Loralie

Hey Guys! I am back safe and sound. Had a great trip! Will be starting a trip report shortly.. hopefully have my first installment tomorrow night!

Sorry my trip report has started... the link is in my signature, come join.. it is coming slowly... but I am getting there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter