1900 Park Fare Rehab Jul 9-Oct 1/07

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by disyady, Dec 29, 2006.

1. disyady

disyady Mouseketeer

I just read on allears that 1900 Park Fare will be closed July 9-Oct 1 and during that time the GFC will offer a pre-plated character breakfast and dinner (namely "Supercalifragilistic Breakfast" & "Cinderella's Gala Feast"). Also during that time, Citricos will be open for breakfast and lunch with a menu similar to the cafe's and they will resume serving dinner 7 days/wk. (they currently close Mon & Tues).

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HSMndLKfan92

HSMndLKfan92 The Force is strong with this one

Hmm. :( I like 1900 Park Faire. Thanks for the info.

4. daisy_77

daisy_77 <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

Aw, that is too bad....

5. kldmom2000

kldmom2000 DIS Veteran

Oh no!!!!!! We were going to Disney for my older DD's 7th birthday and she wanted so badly to have dinner @ 1900 Park Fare like her younger sister did for her 4th bday last Sept..... Looks like I'll have to cough up the $$$$$$$$$$$ for the castle now :sad2: (Akershus is not an option as DH HATED it but I know DD will want to dine w/ princesses....)

6. CarnotaurDad

CarnotaurDad DIS Veteran

Please, please, please be expanding the bathrooms! I cannot believe how small those bathrooms are for all the diners (especially when many of the girls are in princess dresses).

Otherwise, what on earth are they doing for three months? Wow!

7. tlhewitt52

tlhewitt52 Earning My Ears

That's horrible we were going to go there for my niece's 5th birthday while we were there in September. Does anyone know what the pre-plated meal will be! We might have to switch so we can eat at Cinderella's Royal table too! Thanks for the info!!

8. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

If you go out the other exit (its usually roped off but open to the area) there is a large bathroom in between there and the GF Cafe....even if you can't get out the back way I sometimes just run over to that one anyway as its much easier.

Liz

9. mrludwig

mrludwig Mouseketeer

We were planning on going there in July for youngest DD's 8th birthday. This is my oldest DD's favorite place to eat at - she loves the Strawberry Soup. The youngest DD wanted to go for Cinderalla. I was hoping to get reservations here in case I can't get them for CRT. :sad2: Does anyone have any idea of what the menu will be at GFC?

10. Castillo Mom

Castillo Mom DIS Veteran

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!:sad1:

11. disneyjunkie

disneyjunkie I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU!!!

12. Cindy's Mom

Cindy's Mom DIS Veteran

OH NO!!! DD6 and I were just taking about that. I asked her is she still wanted to go - she's been there 3 times already. She looked at me as if were crazy. "MOM, OF COURSE I WANT TO GO and I think this year, just me and you should have breakfast w/ Mary Poppins and DS4 can go on the pirate cruise, you know I can't go because I'm allergic to peanuts" Yea she's 6 going on 40. :)

She is going to be devistated.

13. dischick4778

dischick4778 DIS Veteran

Oh man! We picked this as our "new" restaurant for our July trip. My sister is going to be so bummed. Thank goodness this was not her birthday dinner restaurant choice. It figures, the year we pick to go there it's closed. Guess we'll have to go next time. Thanks for the info.

14. Ilovemyprincesses

Ilovemyprincesses DIS Veteran

I was planning on this for our first day of our Sept trip:sad1:

15. Cindy's Mom

Cindy's Mom DIS Veteran

Does any one know what the pre-plated dinner will be and how it will work? Would it be just like a catered affair, they just bring out what they are serving that day? how much is it?

16. J.C.&ALI'SMOM

J.C.&ALI'SMOM I really had to bite my tongue on that one.

That is our 'everytrip character breakfast' ! And we go in July! :eek: What will I do now? I don't really feel like returning to CRT.

17. delauzons

delauzons Mouseketeer

My 3 year got an entire Cinderella outfit with shoes, crown, and wand just for this dinner. Oh, well-I guess we'll do the pre-plated anyway. Too bad-the buffet was really good. I thought the best at Disney.

18. Ilovemyprincesses

Ilovemyprincesses DIS Veteran

will disney dining have info on the replacement this early?

19. M-I-C-K-E-Y

M-I-C-K-E-Y DIS Veteran

...so much for dinner on night #5... :mad:

20. holbear

holbear Mouseketeer

Oh, this stinks!! We are going to be staying at the GF and was planning on dinner at GFC and the breakfast at Park Faire. 2 meals to reconsider. :sad1:

21. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

Drat and double drat. This was going to be a new restaurant for us too.
    Sigh.