1900 Park Fare Rehab Jul 9-Oct 1/07

They are saying that it is affecting Citricos too - but I am disappointed as I wanted to eat at GFC as we are staying at GF - but I dont want a character meal:sad2:

Looks like the rehab will be done the first day of my October trip (Oct 2nd)- I will let everyone know how it is. Does anyone know what all they are doing?? Is it a total decor rehab? Is it still going to be a buffet when it's all said and done? I love this place and haven't been in a couple years, but since mom and I are staying at the Poly this trip we will certainly be dining here...I just need to decide if for dinner or breakfast

They are saying that it is affecting Citricos too - but I am disappointed as I wanted to eat at GFC as we are staying at GF - but I dont want a character meal:sad2:

I'm also disappointed at the impact to the GFC - we hoped to have dinner there in August - no kids!

Today was my 180 day so I called and made our ADR's. While I as on the phone with WDW Dine, I asked them about the menu for GFC during the rehab of 1900 Park Fare. I tried writing everything down as fast as I could but I couldn't get the whole menu written down. This is the information that I did get:

It is going to be a preplated meal and the adults will have the choice of Prime Rib, Pork, Shrimp, Pork, Herb Marinated Tofu, Grilled Salmon

There will be an appetizer, entree, and dessert. Some of the choices for the appetizer is chilled Strawberry Soup, Soup of the Day, Salad, and a few more that I couldn't get written down fast enough.

The dessert is family style where there will be a variety of choices of desserts and breads.

Children will have a choice of Baked Chicken Breast, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese or Pasta with Marina Sauce.

This is all I got written down or remembered. I asked them what the menu was going to be during the rehab of 1900 Park Fare and this is the information they gave me.

Thank you so much for the information and thank you for taking the time out to ask when you called to make your ADR's and posting th einfo to this forum!! This will definitely help me in making our decision to eat there and the choices sound wonderful. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter