1900 Park Fare dinner

I have to disagree about the food. My family & I thought that the food was very good. ALL the charaacters were GREAT! DD7 got the chance to dance with Cinderella & Prince Charming and Stepmom & sis' were too funny.

10 years ago, they had Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and two of the mice. The food has declined over the years, but is still ok. We enjoy the step-sisters.

I hope it's not true! The step-sisters were the best! If they're not there, we prob. won't go back.

10 years ago, they had Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and two of the mice. The food has declined over the years, but is still ok. We enjoy the step-sisters.

When we first went in 99 they had a variety of characters at dinner - not sure what the theme was. I remember Capt hook and Smee, and I thought Belle and the Beast out in the foyer. I think Dopey was there too.

Then I think it went through the round of Cinderella with the mice.

Then I think it had pooh & Gang for a short period at dinner (can't remember for sure - could look back at pictures to find out for sure).

Then it was Villains in there somewhere (either before or after Pooh?), which didn't even last long enough for us to see it.

And now it's been Cinderella and the steps for the past 3(??) years.

I should look back at my pictures to see for sure. But I'm a little lazy.

When we first went in 99 they had a variety of characters at dinner - not sure what the theme was. I remember Capt hook and Smee, and I thought Belle and the Beast out in the foyer. I think Dopey was there too.

Then I think it went through the round of Cinderella with the mice.

Then I think it had pooh & Gang for a short period at dinner (can't remember for sure - could look back at pictures to find out for sure).

Then it was Villains in there somewhere (either before or after Pooh?), which didn't even last long enough for us to see it.

And now it's been Cinderella and the steps for the past 3(??) years.

I should look back at my pictures to see for sure. But I'm a little lazy.

You are right about Pooh and friends! :goodvibes They were there for dinner when my husband and I were on our honeymoon back in 2002. :)

I had nothing better to do, so I went back and looked at old pics.

Dec99 - Beast, Belle, Hook, Smee, Peter Pan

Dec01 (DD was born in 2000) - Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet in the foyer

Dec02 - I can't find dinner pics, only breakfast. I assume it was still Pooh or maybe this was the villains year and we skipped because we thought DD would be afraid (though I don't think we would have)

Dec03 to Jan07 - Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzy, Perla, Fairy Godmother in the foyer

Dec07 forward - Cinderella, Prince Charming, and the Steps

I also saw that it has been the current crew for breakfast at least as far back as Dec01. Dec99 was a different group.

I had nothing better to do, so I went back and looked at old pics.

The only thing better than looking back at the pictures, is planning another trip, no is going back for another trip. I went back and looked at one my girls' autograph books, and Perla the mouse, signed it. That was 5 years ago and our 1st character meal with children. She tried to eat one of my girls' M&Ms and they laughed so hard. Ahh, the memories. Better get back to the June plans.

To OP, go to Park Fare. The food will be good and the characters will make memories, regardless of who they are.

I hope its not true.. the sisters were hysterical! We actually ran into the same " sisters" in the park the day before and they were great too....
Food wise I think its just fine. Is it fabulous? No.. but good and lots of choices. Its for sure a must do on our list and that was before the sisters came... it is after all the only place to meet the Prince

We had dinner on March 5 and we had NO stepsisters!! I was so upset- this was the meal my daughter was most looking forward to because of the stepsisters! We had the fairy godmother instead :( I complained to the manager and was told "characters are subject to change" and that now the dinner only advertises "members of Cinderella's family". I was HIGHLY unimpressed with the meal, the food was mediocre at best, the atmosphere was very crowded and congested- it felt like we were eating in a long narrow conference room instead of a restaurant. Beyond the stepmother, it was the worst character interaction we had... just not impressive for the price of the meal (almost $200 for our family).
We definitely will NOT be back, in fact my husband and were discussing how overrated in general Character Dining as become. We ate several and found the interactions to all be rushed and nothing special... sign autograph book, take picture, move on etc... my girls had MUCH better experiences with meeting characters in the park and made many special memories that way! My 4 year old won't stop talking about the fairies, Tiania and the Little Mermaid (and belly dancing in Morocco!)! We both agree that our next trip will feature only dining in the castle for our girls and eat our other big meals at the wonderful restaurants in The World Showcase.
Jus

We will be there next Saturday, I really hope that they are there. I will post and let everyone know.

The Step Mother and Step Sisters sure are the quite popular. Back a few years ago it was Suzy and Perla. Just a couple of mice walking around from table to table.

The Step Mother and Sisters are hilarious, we were there last week and were thoroughly entertained by the antics between them. I would hate to see them leave.

As far as the food goes, their menu changes regularly sometimes for the better, simetimes not.

Over the years they have changed their characters every few years. In my book the Step Mother and Sisters are the best since the Villian Dinner which ended up not being as popular as they thought.

I think I will be cancelling my reservation then. The sisters were hysterical and made the meal. The food was OK, but I would not be there at all if there weren't any characters there. We had a lot of fun there last year, but if they aren't going to be there than I may have to book something else.

I would like to hear from others that have been recently on who is there now.

Thanks in advance.

We had dinner on March 5 and we had NO stepsisters!!

I know it stinks when the usual characters aren't at a meal. We always close with breakfast at PF on our way to the airport, partly because DD has always loved Pooh. Well, one year Pooh wasn't there. We were definitely disappointed. I mean, come on - somebody else can't jump in the Pooh suit instead of the Eeyore suit?!?!?!? But Pooh was back the next 2 years and all was well.

I share that for everyone reading this thread - that doesn't mean the stepsisters are off the standard lineup. It's hard to believe they would take off a couple of characters that have turned into the #1 billing for a good portion of the customers - without rebranding the overall lineup. I don't see them going back to the mice as the standard lineup.

I agree the SS are the best! They were very funny last June and I really enjoyed the food too.
I have 10 of us scheduled for there in July so I sure hope it is good and the SS are there too.

I liked the step sister but the step mother can go
what are you supposed to say when the evil step mother makes your little three year old who is excited to see cinderella starts crying because she scared???
the step sisters were nice :)

I adore the step mother and step sisters! I even have a nice design with the step mother from a DISigner that I can not wait to wear at this meal!

I hope this is just a rumor, the Step Mother was Hysterical last trip, would love to chat with her again. I mean really she is one of the few character I get exited to see:rotfl:

We were just there for dinner a week ago tomorrow. The stepsisters and stepmom were there. I didn't see them interact with each other. They did stop at our table. However, Cinderella and Prince Charming never came by, they stayed at one end of the restaurant. The food wasn't that exciting and our waitress was awful. It took 25 min to be asked to give a drink order along with other problems with her. We will not be returning. I liked Akershus and CRT was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter