1900 Park Fare dinner

jpolak

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine was telling me that the step sisters would no longer be featured at the dinner. Has anyone else heard anything like this? TIA

I hope that isn't true!

We just did the 1900 Park Fare dinner for the first time last year and unanimously agreed that it's a must do - for the food, but mostly for the sisters!

I agree with you both, the food and the characters make that place. The sisters were hysterical whenwe were there. I truly hope he was mistaken.

I cannot image 1900 Park Fare without the stepsisters :eek: It would not be the same :sad:

I have forced my husband into going here at the end of the month. He isn't thrilled about the food but I LOVE the characters, especially the step-sisters.

We were there last year and we LOVED the step-sisters, but to me & my family... for the cost of it, the food was not GREAT. So, we mainly paid just to see the sisters.

I'm noticing that Park Fare hours are posted as 8:00 am to 8:20 pm (or something like that....)
but they only serve bfast and dinner --- so are they closed in the middle of the day?

When does "dinner" officially start?

Thanks for your help in advance.

We went to breakfast at Parkfare and it was not good. The characters were the reason we went. Not again for me. Assuming the lunch or dinner compares to the breakfast NO THANK YOU.

We attended 1900PF last year and my sons (7&9) & I really enjoyed the place. One of the Stepsisters stopped by our table while my oldest son was at the buffet getting some food. She then asked what his name was. We had no idea that she would then proceed to scream his name across the room repeatedly until he came back. It's one of my favorite memories of all of our trips...hope they remain.

They are all still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4411566207_5af9ffae1d.jpg

4412335594_4a674d6b10.jpg

4411567501_dee94db552.jpg

They are the life of the party so overshadow Cinderella and the Prince, they are not going anywhere

They are all still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4411566207_5af9ffae1d.jpg

4412335594_4a674d6b10.jpg

4411567501_dee94db552.jpg

They are the life of the party so overshadow Cinderella and the Prince, they are not going anywhere

Glad to see they're still there. Great pics! Looks like you had a good time.

I've never been but I am so looking forward to the sisters. I hope the food is better than people are making it sound. Hmmmm... :confused3:confused3:confused3

We were there last year - the food was ok, but the characters - especially the stepsisters - are hysterical:rotfl2:

I've never been but I am so looking forward to the sisters. I hope the food is better than people are making it sound. Hmmmm... :confused3:confused3:confused3

The food is a little nicer than a regular run of the mill buffet, but far from a cruise type buffet.

But the characters make the entire meal. Loved, loved, loved Druzilla!

She commented that my shirt and matching eyeshadow were "the color of money" and she just loves anything that closely resembles money......I almost fell off my chair.

Yes, the stepsister's are the reason to go for that meal. But the food...definately underwhelming. They could never afford to lose the stepsisters. We did it last year, but it is not on our "to do" list for next time. Breakfast on the other hand, we enjoyed much more!

That would be a big mistake! The step-sisters have been our best character interaction ever!

I think a poster tried to start something --- I go on April 8,2010---- CAN NOT WAIT ----- :thumbsup2

The dinner food has been in a steady decline for a few years (we've been every year for the past 10 years) - I remember loving PF through the early 2000s. The stepsisters have kept us going the past couple of years. But I think not even the entertaining stepsisters are going to be enough to bring us back this year. It doesn't help that DD9 is at kind of an awkward stage with characters now (she's pretty shy - but wasn't when she was younger).

Breakfast is still really good though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter