`

That is FABULOUS! Well, it's Friday so I supose you have already left. Let us know how the trip was. We are going in a few weeks and I really want to hear details of trips:goodvibes

Have a WOUNDERFUL time!

I guess you are there right now. I hope you guys are having a great time. But I'm just curious about your "I met him at Disney World" story. Please share!!

Would love to hear how your trip went, along with the back story of how you guys met at WDW! Tell us...tell us....tell us....pretty please ????? :goodvibes

It was such an amazing trip!! =)
And the big surprise...we got engaged- YAY!!

Congrats!! What a wonderful surprise!

Glad to hear you had a great time! What an amazing surprise, not only got a trip to Disney, but engaged as well!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more about it!! So you met at Disney, got engaged at Disney......married at Disney???!!!! Any plans on that??

OMGOODNESS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Met and Engaged in Disney. Now that is a magical.

Of course we want you to share. Share! Share! Share! :-)

Congrats on getting engaged @ WDW -- it is truly magical there!

When I saw your post on the first day, I said to myself - he's going to propose..... and I thought about posting my suspicions that day, but I'm new here and who am I to be a spoiler...... so I didn't. But now that I see you did get engaged I'm so happy for you! And no, I'm not psychic - I just have a husband who, although the is a great guy and great dad, really only planned one GREAT thing in his life - the engagement date. He's a more of a "roll with the program" kind of guy, than a "let's plan to do this" guy.

I just saw your post & I'm very excited for you; sounds like a truly magical trip. Yes, yes to the pics; would love to see them.

As I was reading your initial post I also thought that he was going to propose! I am sitting here at work all teary eyed!!!

You have a circle to complete...met at WDW, engage at WDW...are you going to be a disney bride?????

I must ask for you to also share any photos that you may have...did someone at least get a photo during or immediately after?

Congratulations and best wishes!

Congrats!!!!! How awesome is that ?:thumbsup2 Yes, we need the pictures and the details of meeting and the proposal..please:hug: :love: pixiedust: :angel: and thank you;)

Congratulations!! :bride: When you get a moment, I'm sure the "how you met" story is great. What a thoughtful guy, hang on tight :lovestruc

When I saw your post on the first day, I said to myself - he's going to propose..... and I thought about posting my suspicions that day, but I'm new here and who am I to be a spoiler...... so I didn't. But now that I see you did get engaged I'm so happy for you! And no, I'm not psychic - I just have a husband who, although the is a great guy and great dad, really only planned one GREAT thing in his life - the engagement date. He's a more of a "roll with the program" kind of guy, than a "let's plan to do this" guy.

I thought this also, lol. Did not wanna post it thou and have it not be that, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter