`

I'll be there with ya!! We leave Friday the 23rd & come back the 30th. Hopefully it won't be crazy busy!!

Congrats!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 And have a wonderful trip!!!! I am extremely jealous...but happy for you too!!

Have a great trip! What a sweet surprise!

We will be there with you - May 22nd-27th....can't wait to get there!

Yeah...you better hang on to that one! I practically have to drag DH there, and I'm sure he'll still be kicking and screaming. If it wasn't DS first trip I'd go without him!

That's so nice, have a great time!:wizard:

How awesome!!! My husband won't even go...he says he's not old enough...yeah right we have been married for 33 years:) That's ok, I am going in August with granddaughter and nephew:) Yahooooo, I can't wait and I am so excited for you:) Enjoy this special time.....

What a great surprise! I am still going through potty training with DD3, so "Morning Surprise" means something completely different at our house.

See you there! Im leaving Saturday and staying till the 31st!

See you there! We are leaving tomorrow night and are there until Monday! I so can't wait! I was actually dancing this AM!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter