1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, this is available, and you are in the 7 month window!! so a little cheaper.. Call me to get this done. 201-917-4000

Reservation is complete.. A simple tel. call, and we got everything done online!!! Gotta luv the on-line booking!!!

codina818 got me booked! Check the timestamp y'all. We're talking about a matter of minutes!!! Thanks so much! Disney here we come!

Hello. We are looking for a few nights on our Spring break trip. Any value/studio available for Apri 3-6?

Thanks

HI-not sure how this works-I am looking for 160 points for SSR March 26-30

Please let me know how to discuss payment and if this is available?

Points for BLT, BWV, VWL are $ 14.00 ppt.
BWV - 425
BLT - 450
VWL - 350

Points for AKV are $13 ppt.
AKV - 300

Points for SSR or OKW or less than 7 months are $12.50 ppt.
SSR and OKW - 300

(I have small quantities of BCV, VGC, etc. Pls message me for info)
(Note: These are the current UY points, but I can borrow from 2017 if u need more)

Please feel free to call me to discuss any aspect of renting or transfers. No cost or obligation just to chat. 201-917-4000 (this is a home number, no texting available). Leave a message if im not available and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

I am an experienced renter with contract, references etc. I am not a broker and these are all my personal points. I do not charge anything until the reservation is complete and u get a copy of the reservation. Paypal is additional 3% (or whatever paypal charges), but I will trust u to send me a personal check after the reservation is complete.

Only if u are a DVC member (ie u have an account with DVC) i can do a transfer. I have several different member numbers so i can do a few transfers. However these will be for larger amounts of points I can only do one transfer per UY. Please read my thread on transfers, found here http://www.disboards.com/threads/transferring-points-the-basics-and-more.3534571/

For transfers, pls specify which UY and calender year u need. I can generally match things up with what I have. I will need to speak to you about the transfer as it can be tricky getting things exactly right.
Points for BLT, BWV, VWL are $ 14.00 ppt.
BWV - 425
BLT - 450
VWL - 350

Points for AKV are $13 ppt.
AKV - 300

Points for SSR or OKW or less than 7 months are $12.50 ppt.
SSR and OKW - 300

(I have small quantities of BCV, VGC, etc. Pls message me for info)
(Note: These are the current UY points, but I can borrow from 2017 if u need more)

Please feel free to call me to discuss any aspect of renting or transfers. No cost or obligation just to chat. 201-917-4000 (this is a home number, no texting available). Leave a message if im not available and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

I am an experienced renter with contract, references etc. I am not a broker and these are all my personal points. I do not charge anything until the reservation is complete and u get a copy of the reservation. Paypal is additional 3% (or whatever paypal charges), but I will trust u to send me a personal check after the reservation is complete.

Only if u are a DVC member (ie u have an account with DVC) i can do a transfer. I have several different member numbers so i can do a few transfers. However these will be for larger amounts of points I can only do one transfer per UY. Please read my thread on transfers, found here http://www.disboards.com/threads/transferring-points-the-basics-and-more.3534571/

For transfers, pls specify which UY and calender year u need. I can generally match things up with what I have. I will need to speak to you about the transfer as it can be tricky getting things exactly right.

Looking for BCV 2 studio rooms for 5/18-5/20
Thanks!

I reserved this. Pls call me to put this in your name. 201-917-4000

I reserved just the 2 nights, before I saw the edits where u are looking for 8 nights. The rest of the nights are available, but u need to call me so we can fully book this.

HI-not sure how this works-I am looking for 160 points for SSR March 26-30

Please let me know how to discuss payment and if this is available?

Just checked. This is available. 2 br, regular (not preferred location), 160 points.

Call me to discuss 201-917-4000

Hi,
I'm looking for Grand Californian Jan 12 to Jan17 2017 in a studio. Please let me know if this is available and something you can book. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm looking for Grand Californian Jan 12 to Jan17 2017 in a studio. Please let me know if this is available and something you can book. Thanks!

I checked this previously, almost nothing avail at VGC in the 7 month window except scattered nights

Shot in the dark, I am looking for two rooms at AKV (value studio) from 12/28-01/03/17.

Hi- I am looking for points 4/29-5/6. We would like to try a split stay, if that is even possible. 4/29-5/2 at BCV(studio) and 5/2-5/6 BLT(studio). Thank you!

Hi I am looking for to see what options 1 bedroom would be from Feb. 24-28? I am open to any resort.

Thanks

Hi.
If you have any points left, I'm looking for a studio (any resort) for the dates of 14-18 November, 2016.

Thank you

Hi there. I am a DVC member with UY DEC. I am looking for bankable points. Around 100 points would be sufficient. I prefer AKV, but open. My email is guydzak2003@yahoo.com

Interested in a studio at BWV for 6 nights/2 adults, dates flexible in the latter half of March. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter