1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m looking for a AKV Jambo Club level stay from July 26th - 29th in 2017

Thanks,
Dave

Good afternoon!
I am looking for points for February 4-12, 2017 or February 11-19, 2017. We are flexible with our dates. Would prefer a standard room. I am happy to contact you via PM or email if it is better to discuss. Thank you!

AKV stand view studio is available.. call me right away pls 201-917-4000

Hi looking for SSR standard studio for 5/9 - 5/11, then SSR 2 bedroom standard 5/11 - 5/16. Thanks.

I’m interested.

Arrival: Feb 23, 2017
Departure: March 4, 2017
Hotel: Beach Club
Room: Studio

Is there still availabilities?

Is there any studio available on the 26 and 27th?

Call me.. then if it is available, i can book it right away.. there have been 3 people so far who asked if something was available, which it was, by the time we went back, they lost a day or more. So the best thing for everyone is just to call me, i can go online.. if it is available we can book it right away. 201-917-4000

Call me.. then if it is available, i can book it right away.. there have been 3 people so far who asked if something was available, which it was, by the time we went back, they lost a day or more. So the best thing for everyone is just to call me, i can go online.. if it is available we can book it right away. 201-917-4000

Was this for me? If the BCV is available on those dates i listed, i can call you right away and proceed.

BCV and BWV are not available.. many dates in that time period are gone. If u want other resorts, call me and we can check all of them. The princess marthon around feb 23-27, so most rooms are completely booked during t hat time.

is it too late to call now?

I booked the AKV savanna view Jambo house Studio - July 26-30, we can shorten it, change it etc.. but at least u have something.

Call me in the morning after 10 am est. thanks.

Hi,
I'm looking at nov 5-8. Studio at grand Floridian or boardwalk or 1 bedroom at BLT.
Thanks,
Marissa

Hi,
I'm looking at nov 5-8. Studio at grand Floridian or boardwalk or 1 bedroom at BLT.
Thanks,
Marissa

This is not available. Not much is available in this timeframe. If u want to check this, call me and we can see what can be done while I am online

We are looking to do Animal Kingdom Jambo 2 bedroom Standard View for March 26-31,2017 195 pts. It's available currently. Would you have points to cover this?

I am helping my good friend with this who's been a member for a while if I need street cred :)

Thanks so much!!!
Adam

Last edited:
We are looking to do Animal Kingdom Jambo 2 bedroom Standard View for March 26-31,2017 195 pts. It's available currently. Would you have points to cover this?

I am helping my good friend with this who's been a member for a while if I need street cred :)

Thanks so much!!!
Adam

yes, this is available, and you are in the 7 month window!! so a little cheaper.. Call me to get this done. 201-917-4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter