Ok, um - I'm not sure whether to curse or :rotfl2: .

Being AntJewel's little sister in real life, I am speechless. I haven't been on VMK for a few months because my life has been a little hectic.

She is the most honest, trustworthy, loving, stand-up person on the planet.

Disney - this is a JOKE.

Get your heads out of your ( l )

Being AntJewel's little sister in real life, I am speechless. I haven't been on VMK for a few months because my life has been a little hectic.

Disney - this is a JOKE.

LOL!! Thanks Sis, I needed that!! And WB BTW! Everyone has been asking about you and sends their greetings.

Disney - this is a JOKE.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
WB

Just a thought, I think it wouldn't be against VMK values for all of us to report this scam to VMK as I stated in my other post. We would just need to indicate that VMK is scamming AntJewel by banning her for reasons they have fabricated.

Should we go for it?

Just a thought, I think it wouldn't be against VMK values for all of us to report this scam to VMK as I stated in my other post. We would just need to indicate that VMK is scamming AntJewel by banning her for reasons they have fabricated.

Should we go for it?

Shoot, I've only ever glanced through VMK, but this makes me want to register all over again just to make a complaint.

agnes!
PS - Maybe all the himan staffers have already gone home and the servers are actually running the place.

Bump. I am still waiting for them to contact me.

I got another response after contacting them and saying that if my account was involved in any hacking on VMK then someone MUST have stolen my account and done it wothout my knowledge.

The response i got was the same as the past EXCEPT Shorty felt the need to point out that MY account was MY responsibility and if I GAVE my password out then it is not VMK's problem.

I have officially Given up. I cry after I read every reply, it is really pathetic, so instead of causing myself anymore grief I will just have to say good bye to my friends here on Dis.

BTW I have written SEVERAL letters to WDIG concerning this and NEVER not even once got any reply canned or otherwise.

I am so sorry for the folks who were banned via VMK's own scamming. Life's not fair sometimes :sad1: .

For the record, disneychick, you didn't give out your password, correct? Why does VMK think that their programming is so perfect and so wonderful that it hasn't possibly gotten buggy? Why hasn't VMK paused to consider that maybe SOMEONE ELSE has been corrupting OTHER players' accounts?

agnes!

I am so sorry for the folks who were banned via VMK's own scamming. Life's not fair sometimes :sad1: .

For the record, disneychick, you didn't give out your password, correct? Why does VMK think that their programming is so perfect and so wonderful that it hasn't possibly gotten buggy? Why hasn't VMK paused to consider that maybe SOMEONE ELSE has been corrupting OTHER players' accounts?

agnes!

no, nobody knows my password except my husband and he was banned also

Maybe all the loyal VMK'ers could do something along the lines of the following...
Keep in touch here and find another on-line game (yeah, it won't be the same, I understand that) and move to that game en-masse, keeping all your VMK nicks.

just a thought - might make things a little less painful.
agnes!

i never understand these vmk bans first offf i am very sorry that u got banned before these last weeks of vmk, and second i just hyave a question how can u bee banned for ten years when they delete u after a couple of months???

I got an email from Disney on April 24th that sounded promising. The reason I didn't post here, was because I was waiting to see how it worked out. It really had my hopes up and I thought things were happening.

In this particular email, the person asked me for my phone number so that they could personally talk to me about my ban. Here is the copied and pasted email:

Hello,

You recently contacted VMK about a ban placed on your account. We would

like to contact you and discuss this ban.

Please reply to this email and provide your phone number. I or another
VMK representative will contact you.

Thank you for contacting VMK.

VMK Operations

I left out the name of the person who sent me the email just because I don't want any ill will to be sent his direction.

That was 10 days ago, and as of today, I still haven't heard from them or received any phone calls. I sent them both my home phone and my cell phone number so that they could call me for sure either way. Still no phone call. I sent another email two days ago in which i re-sent my phone numbers. At this point I don't think they will get back to me before vmk closes.

It was wonderful getting to know all of you on vmk. Thanks friends for the fun times and all the gifts many of you have given me over the two years I had been playing. I really wanted to come back one last time at least, and spend closing with you, but with only a few weeks left, I doubt that will happen.

So hugs and good night for the very last time my friends. :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I got an email from Disney on April 24th that sounded promising. The reason I didn't post here, was because I was waiting to see how it worked out. It really had my hopes up and I thought things were happening.

In this particular email, the person asked me for my phone number so that they could personally talk to me about my ban. Here is the copied and pasted email:

Hello,

You recently contacted VMK about a ban placed on your account. We would

like to contact you and discuss this ban.

Please reply to this email and provide your phone number. I or another
VMK representative will contact you.

Thank you for contacting VMK.

VMK Operations

I left out the name of the person who sent me the email just because I don't want any ill will to be sent his direction.

That was 10 days ago, and as of today, I still haven't heard from them or received any phone calls. I sent them both my home phone and my cell phone number so that they could call me for sure either way. Still no phone call. I sent another email two days ago in which i re-sent my phone numbers. At this point I don't think they will get back to me before vmk closes.

It was wonderful getting to know all of you on vmk. Thanks friends for the fun times and all the gifts many of you have given me over the two years I had been playing. I really wanted to come back one last time at least, and spend closing with you, but with only a few weeks left, I doubt that will happen.

So hugs and good night for the very last time my friends. :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

But there are still 16 days, if they contact you back before vmk closes and lift your ban, please come back, I would write to VMK about your case but I dont think I can :(

Ant, I really hope they get this fixed for you. At least that email does show some promise. Don't give up hope.

Like horse said, keep believing! I think it's absolutely insane that you are banned, ant.

This just is not right in so many ways!! :( I hope you can get back on before closing so we can see your wonderful little VMK face :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter