You can also try sending your mail directly to vmk, that wait it wont include anything the automatic responder can pick up.

I just wrote to contact us for my last time, I did it under the "My problem does not fit in a catagory" place. Hopefully Sparky isn't in charge of those lol
I also used "Suspension" in place of BAN so the auto bots could not grab it.

This will be my SIXTH letter and my last.

I just wrote to contact us for my last time, I did it under the "My problem does not fit in a catagory" place. Hopefully Sparky isn't in charge of those lol

Unfortunately I have gotten an auto response even when using that selection. Good luck to the both of you.

:hug: Here's some pixie dust that you both can win this battle if not to enjoy VMK when we win the other battle, at least to enjoy what is left pixiedust:

Oh please do not give up! When they wrongfully banned Panda it took a little bit, but eventually someone realized they had made an error.

Hugs and Pixie Dust to you both! :hug:

These might help. There were in the player's guide.

Yavn's Boss

Kim Kerscher
The Walt Disney Internet Group
(818) 623-3266
Kim.Kerscher@dig.com

Karen DeMarco
mPRm Public Relations
(323) 933-3399
kdemarco@mprm.com
(she is public relations for the new pirates game so there must be a PR person for VMK and she could forward)

Code issues

VMK Operations (407)566-4421 leave a voice mail

Sorry for the double post.

Phinny has a room open right now. Its a quick ride with treasure detector. Go ride and ask her to help with Miss Blue and Ant!!!!!

I cant imagine hoe frustrating this must be for you Ant! Im so sorry to hear about what happened! I hope you get it cleared up soon..... :flower3:

Can I make a suggestion?

A long time ago, I got banned for a month, but they let me back in 2 weeks early because I showed them how much I "loved" VMK,
now my suggestion is you lay off any anger in your messages and just focus on writing how much VMK means to you and why you
should be let back in VMK. Explain to them how you want to be able to see your friends before VMK closes, and tell them that you
have no experience with computer scripting.. ect!

Best of luck, ant!

Hey Ant..

Really sorry that they banned you... Can't believe that they did that
Am hoping that you can get back in before the end... :hug: :hug:

I just was reading your updates, I'm sad for you that this isn't cleared up. Certainly you have never attemted to do what you are accused of. Have they ever heard of Innocent until proven guilty.

Hugs Ant! :hug:

Thanks to any Host that has heard a request from one of Ant's friends. We understand you may not be able to do anything resolve the situation. Any help, getting in Ant some specific details, answers, or a resolution would be appreciated. As you can see in her posts above she has received only generic messages from Contact Us.

Please understand we are just trying to help a very good friend.

Update 4/21: It has come to my attention that Hosts are not able to discuss this matter. Sorry if any of us caused a Host or Hosts stress with regard to our inquiries about Ant.

Well, here are the three emails I got from vmk today. They all came in at the same time. Notice the last email says something a little different because I used the "none of the above" button instead of the "I think I am banned" button. But all three are still from VMK_Shorty which means no one is reading my letters, just the computer and then putting out a formed response.

It still upset me very much the way they said that my "behavior did not help promote that type of environment". That hurt my heart the most since I have done nothing but try and help others and promote safety in vmk.

banreply421number1.jpg

banreply421number2.jpg

banreply421number3.jpg

Wow! How can they do this? They should stop giving you the auto emails >_<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter