• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

16 and in the hospital until Christmas!

When we get back to school, I will suggest to my team that we send cards from our 6th grade students. I think they will love making them!

this is from his caring bridge journal

Thank you to those who sent cards, JR gets a kick out of the people who deliver the mail as they yell out "Mail Call." Not sure why but the cards are a great distraction for him.

thank you again :lovestruc

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

JR of course is still in the hospital but he has had a great week of mail call!! If you check out his caring bridge site you will see all of this cards and letters hung around his room.

It is not to late. You can still send cards, letters, coloring from your kids, postcard from your home town.

May there never be a day when JR doesn't hear his name at mail call!

From his grandpa's facebook page

Down at the hospital with JR. He needs some exploratory surgery. NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS AND GET WELL CARDS. HE RECEIVED ONE TODAY AND WAS ALL SMILES.

Card will be on its way, I read his Caring Bridge update, sound like he could use some healing prayers right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter