13.1 Before I Hit 40 - Running my 1st 1/2 Marathon at Disney uptd 09/30

Thanks everyone! I made it back last night. I will be starting my trip report soon. I just need to get a bit settled before I can. It was a very different trip from my December one, in a good way.

:welcome: home!!!

I posted on your other thread that I hope you had an uneventful flight down.:goodvibes

HI Crissy!!

Just wanted to welcome you home!! I know you had a great time, and will be looking for your TR. (You are doing one right??!)

HI Crissy!!

Just wanted to welcome you home!! I know you had a great time, and will be looking for your TR. (You are doing one right??!)

Thanks! I will be starting one as soon as I'm feeling a bit better. I started getting sick on my vacation, and it's been a bit worse since I've been back to work. (Or at least it feels worse). I should have it started by this weekend. I actually have a title all set for it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter