13.1 Before I Hit 40 - Running my 1st 1/2 Marathon at Disney uptd 09/30

Plans look great. I know what you mean about the day before, originally I was going to work as well then started freaking out and decided I needed it off. If only to try and calm myself all day for the plane ride the next day. :rotfl:

The day just dragged. It didn't help that I ended up having to stay late either. I was very happy to get out of there.

Have a wondeful vacation! And good luck with the race...you'll do great.

If you want to post updates to Facebook during your trip I'll repost them here for you if you want! I'm sure everyone will want to know how the race went for you.

Thanks Heidi! I probably won't be posting too much about the trip this time. I keep watching all these horror stories about people getting their houses robbed blind after posting about their vacations on Facebook.

I'll definitely be posting about the race though, and some veiled comments when I can. :)

I'm up late tonight, feeling like it's Christmas Eve, and I'm five years old tonight.

Millions of thoughts are running through my head about this trip, and the months this year that have been leading up to this. For so many reasons, only a little of what I've touched on in my this PTR, this year has been a rough one for me. So many ups and downs, and for so long I haven't felt like myself. Lately I've been feeling like I'm finding my way back to me, and I feel like I have so much of that thank so many of you for.

Writing a PTR is kind of an odd thing. You babble for months about the plans your making for a trip - a fairly selfish undertaking, yet in the process you end up making friends with a wonderful assortment of people who are so wonderfully supportive. People you might not have had the chance to meet elsewhere, but you get to meet here under the guise of planning a Disney trip.

I just wanted to take the chance to thank you for being on this planning journey with me this year. On so many days this year when feeling low, getting to talk a bit here with my plans was my saving grace. I've appreciated it more than I can every really tell all of you. I might not ever get to meet all of you in person, but you've all touched me a bit on this journey. Thanks so much. :grouphug:

That was one of the most beautiful and touching finishes to a pre-TR I"ve ever read! Thanks for opening up a piece of Crissy, and letting us in.

Have a wonderful, fun-filled trip!!

Crissy, it is wonderful to hear that the DIS was a help to you besides your planning needs. I hope that you will continue to feel better and hopefully this trip will be a wonderful starting point for that! Have fun and enjoy WDW and Harry Potter!! :goodvibes

She DID IT !!!!!

Wings posted on FB at about 3am this morning (remember the race didn't start until 10pm and there was a party after)
I did it! Still on the verge of tears!

:banana::woohoo::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::banana:

Crissy, thank you for sharing with us!

My internet was down, so I missed your send off. I just wanted to say happy vacation and congratulations on the race! I am so proud of you. :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! I made it back last night. I will be starting my trip report soon. I just need to get a bit settled before I can. It was a very different trip from my December one, in a good way.

Thanks everyone! I made it back last night. I will be starting my trip report soon. I just need to get a bit settled before I can. It was a very different trip from my December one, in a good way.

Yeah! Good for you...I KNEW it was going to turn out well. Can't wait to hear some details! (Though I won't miss MY trip to hear them..sorry.:lmao:)

Welcome home! This sounds very promissing about your trip! I am already very much looking forward to your TR!

And once again congratulations for acchieving your goal! Well done!! :cool1:

Yeah! Good for you...I KNEW it was going to turn out well. Can't wait to hear some details! (Though I won't miss MY trip to hear them..sorry.:lmao:)

Thanks Pete! It will definitely be a few days before I'm able to get started. I'm not adjusting very well to real life. :rotfl:

congratulations!

Thank you!

Welcome home! This sounds very promissing about your trip! I am already very much looking forward to your TR!

And once again congratulations for acchieving your goal! Well done!! :cool1:

It was a much, much different trip from my December one. Mostly good. I may have had a few "moments" though. :)

Thanks for the congratulations. I've never been happier about achieving something. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter