12/6/07...Anyone with us?

Printing out my resie to take to work to do my online check-in at SOUTHWEST......
:dance3::woohoo: popcorn:: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :cool1: :santa::dance3:

Hi everyone, only one week to go :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :cool1: I have a question, what are these door signs all about??
We finally received our documents on Monday:thumbsup2 I thought for sure I was going to have to row the boat in order to get on board.
Take care

Jackie, did you get my email?

Yes, this morning. My home computer is pretty much DEAD, so if anyone needs to e-mail me today or tomorrow the work one is best....or post here as we will be checking in up through Saturday. I e-mailed Janet with some info and she now has my work e-mail address to ask any questions. Hope she decides to do it!

FIne tuning the meet with Michelle and Angelina...it will be Trails End on Wednesday, but looks like lunch may be 1:30P as Angelina has therapy before that. Peg, we can do sea raycers (weather permitting) before lunch then :thumbsup2

Hoping my WISH friend Monica (who will be cruising the Panama Canal with me) will be able to meet us at DTD Wed night too!

Hi everyone, only one week to go :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :cool1: I have a question, what are these door signs all about??

Hi Bob!
The signs are something just for fun!!! People (especially Dissers who are familiar with the custom) decorate their cabin doors with homemade signs (usually using magnetic tape, or printing them on magnetic paper).

Here's a picture of my door from my last cruise:

1834ae86.jpg

Check out this link for lots of great cruise magnets: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1523226

This link has many amazingly creative people, who are happy to share their Disney creations and ideas!
http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Don't worry if you don't have one....something to plan for your next cruise!!! (and if you leave us your cabin number, we'll try to make sure you get at least a little something!):thumbsup2

Me too. I guess we will be walking the decks trying to find the hidden Mickey tree.:rotfl2: Care to give us any hints...like maybe what deck you are on, or if you are aft or fwd?

Deck 8 and slightly forward of the elevators on the starboard side. The small hidden mickey tree will be on top of the mantle on a holiday "fireplace" display on our door (as long as the magnetic tape holds!:lmao:).

The actual room # and category level are still two "top secrets" ;) I have been keeping from my entire group for over a year now and actually they don't even know or suspect I am keeping any secrets or surprises about the trip from them. All they know, up to this point, is that we are in a concierge room and it is some sort of suite................

The actual room # and category level are still two "top secrets" ;) I have been keeping from my entire group for over a year now and actually they don't even know or suspect I am keeping any secrets or surprises about the trip from them. All they know, up to this point, is that we are in a concierge room and it is some sort of suite................

:tiptoe: :ssst: :rolleyes1

JEN....I tried e-mailing your mom....it kept coming back undeliverable. I forwarded the e-mail to Linda to see if she could get it to her.

We didn't make any door signs for this trip, but I will bring my black Mickey ears and maybe one of our more generic signs from previous cruise...if I can find them.:scared:

Bob...I wouldn't think there will be any decorated doors except all of ours...it's really a DIS kind of thing...though other folks may be catching on. It does make it easier to find your door if it's in the middle of a long hallway though!

Yep...I had to 'splain that to my co-workers who wanted to know what was so darn funny!
Guess no one else thought it was funny...
Oh, and Peg...we won't be matching scarves & gloves...you are black and I am red/white striped...remember?
Oh yeah, well WHATEVER...
:tiptoe: :ssst: :rolleyes1

We didn't make any door signs for this trip, but I will bring my black Mickey ears and maybe one of our more generic signs from previous cruise...if I can find them.:scared:

Bob...I wouldn't think there will be any decorated doors except all of ours...it's really a DIS kind of thing...though other folks may be catching on. It does make it easier to find your door if it's in the middle of a long hallway though!
They are in the folder (plastic with the string) that I gave you.:scared1:

Jackie bring your laptop over to the house with your cd's and Jose will put it in the computer hospital while we are gone. You have a virus for sure!:eek:

Bahamas weather...LOOKIN' GOOD!!!!

10-Day Forecast NEW: Larger Radar Maps & No Ads

High /
Low (°F) Precip. %
Tonight
Nov 29 Showers Early 71° 30 %
Fri
Nov 30 Partly Cloudy 82°/70° 20 %
Sat
Dec 01 Partly Cloudy 82°/71° 10 %
Sun
Dec 02 AM Showers 81°/71° 30 %
Mon
Dec 03 Partly Cloudy 81°/70° 10 %
Tue
Dec 04 Scattered Showers 81°/66° 30 %
Wed
Dec 05 Partly Cloudy 77°/68° 10 %
Thu
Dec 06 Partly Cloudy 80°/70° 20 %
Fri
Dec 07 Partly Cloudy 81°/71° 10 %
Sat
Dec 08 Partly Cloudy 81°/69° 20 %

Orlando weather - a LITTLE chilly for MVMCP

Tonight
Nov 29 Scattered Showers 68° 30 %
Fri
Nov 30 PM Showers 83°/64° 30 %
Sat
Dec 01 Partly Cloudy 80°/64° 10 %
Sun
Dec 02 Mostly Sunny 85°/63° 10 %
Mon
Dec 03 Scattered Showers 82°/53° 30 %
Tue
Dec 04 Sunny 71°/46° 20 %

Wed
Dec 05 Sunny 66°/54° 20 %
Thu
Dec 06 Partly Cloudy 77°/59° 10
%
Fri
Dec 07 Showers 77°/60° 40 %
Sat
Dec 08 Partly Cloudy 79°/57° 20 %
Last Updated Nov 29 08:02 p.m. ET

Deck 8 and slightly forward of the elevators on the starboard side. The small hidden mickey tree will be on top of the mantle on a holiday "fireplace" display on our door (as long as the magnetic tape holds!:lmao:).

Your seceret is safe with me. Hope it goes off without a hitch.

Okay, I am packed, docs printed out, Saratoga Springs resie printed out...luggage tags on!!!

Off to bed and leave for the airport before 7 a.m.

See ya at the PORT!!!

Safe travels everyone! Looking forward to seeing all you Dissers on the Wonder next Thursday (NEXT THURSDAY?!!!! Holy Cow!!!), and some of you earlier at WDW!!!:woohoo:

I need to give my speech at 11, then complete as much work as I can in the next few hours, get coverage for some outstanding projects, pick up the kids and the luggage and then I'm off to Disney World!!!!:goodvibes Woo Hoo!!!:cool1:

Here's hoping that the Tuesday night MVMCPers will see better weather than a low of 46! Yikes!:scared1: Of course, I'd hate to have packed all that winter gear for nothing!:laughing:

See Ya Real Soon!:earsboy: :smickey:

Safe travels to all those heading out today and tomorrow! One day of work left for me and tomorrow is 'prep' day...pedicure, house straightening, a bit of shopping, final packing AND PRINTING OUT OF SW BOARDING PASS <--PEG!.

You know what's going to take the longest in getting ready.....cleaning out my purse! :headache:

SEE YOU SOON!

I'm packed, except, of course, for all the things I forgot. Ed is selling coffee, hot cocoa and apple cider at the town Christmas parade tonight, for his club.......we really need a vacation.

Lovely earrings, Peg!

See you all soon, and don't forget, all peeps meet at 3pm Thursday in the Promenade lounge.:woohoo: :thumbsup2

I'm packed, except, of course, for all the things I forgot. Ed is selling coffee, hot cocoa and apple cider at the town Christmas parade tonight, for his club.......we really need a vacation.

Lovely earrings, Peg!

See you all soon, and don't forget, all peeps meet at 3pm Thursday in the Promenade lounge.:woohoo: :thumbsup2
We Just got home from the Parade. We had a great time. I knew I Should have bought some Hot Cocoa we would have meet your husband! We leave Tuesday for WDW. See you all on Thusrday!

We Just got home from the Parade. We had a great time. I knew I Should have bought some Hot Cocoa we would have meet your husband! We leave Tuesday for WDW. See you all on Thusrday!

Awww, so close! He said it was a really nice parade tonight. I was too busy doing the last minute suitcase stuffing. We leave tomorrow, whoo hooo!:yay:

See you all on Thursday!

Edited to add: Talked to Pat. She, PoohJen and boys and Jen's mom (Janet, aren't you glad I didn't say PoohMom, tee hee hee) are all whooping it up at WDW. Can't wait to join them!

Have a safe trip down Linda! See you tomorrow night ... we are meeting for dinner right? Jackie and I were not sure who was going to be there. I might have missed you now, and will find out tomorrow!

See everybody at WDW (or on the ship) as the case may be!!!!:woohoo:

GOT OUR BOARDING PASSES FOR TOMORROW!!! A Group, yipee!:cool1: :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter