11/8/03 Western Cruise roll call.... "looking for info from DISers"

Hi Mac_tlc,

Love to have you join us. If you will send me your email address (mine is dwbarc@aol.com) I will forward you a copy of our first newsletter.
ttfn
david

Hi everyone!
We're getting closer. Mac, our family was also booted from the cruise last November. What a drag. I won't complain, we could have all been sick. Come on, join our cruise, it can't happen twice to the same guests. At least, I hope not!

HI all,
Only 3 more days until newsletter number 2 comes out. Any 11/8 cruisers out there who haven't joined we'd love to have you. Send me an email at dwbarc@aol.com and I'll send you a copy of Newsletter #1. Gonna be tons of fun.
ttfn

David,
The anticipation of the next newsletter is just too much for us to take!!

I'll be looking for my email on Friday!
Now, if only our cruise date was that close......:p

OK, the 2nd edition of the "Wish I Were 10 Again" Disney Cruise News has been sent.

We are at almost 70 DIS board fans on the cruise now. Looking to hit 100 by next newsletter. So email me at dwbarc@aol.com if you want in. We have some fun stuff on the burner.
ttfn
david

PS will be out of town from 3/8 - 15 (suffering on the beaches of the Florida east coast) for spring break. But I will get back to you promptly upon my return to reality.

Hi all,

Well we made our decision...... and its the 11/8 Western .... Just booked with DVC today.. Had to use the 11/30/02 discount before it was worthless. It's me (43 by then), DW (44), DD (16) and DS (9, birthday is 11/4 so we will celebrate a couple days late on the ship).. We have a cat 5, deck 7 , all of the quad cat 6's are spoken for right now... Also waitlisted for main dining, although it will almost certainly clear, especially when DCL recalls the unsold group space around the beginning of June.

Neighbors also joining us DH, DW, DS(9), DS(6), DS(3) , cat 4
Also my SIL, cat 9

We have been to all of the ports before so we will probably "wing it" for excusions, except Stingray City.. definitely worth a return trip...

mac_tlc

Welcome Mac_tlc. Very glad you decided to join us. Please send me your email address (mine is dwbarc@aol.com) and I will send you the first 2 newsletters and some other info. With your gruop we are now have 70+ folks.

Just got forwarded an email from "Mini_golf_sally" by "ImgoingtoDisney". We are planning a mini golf tourney in Cozumel which includes UNLIMITED Sangria, beer, and soda; plus prizes and of course - mini golf. Good inexpensive family and adult fun. More about the tourney in the next newsletter.

ttfn
david

Hey guys - been listening to Jimmy Buffet getting in the cruise mood
What's up with Cpt Marvin's? Would this be good for a first snorkeling experience? Is the entire trip out in the deep water? Wonder if they have gift certificates?

Jimmy has definately put me in the cruise mood! Im getting psyched again - uhoh - Whos ready to dance?

Booked Cpt Marvin's, asked Sally for mini-golf gift certificates, have the itinerary up on the door next to the computer
next I'll have to go back through my cruise folder

DH just told me he's still planning on renting the tux.

The sangria....oops I mean mini golf sounds like fun! I think we've got a long time in this port, so that would still leave time for shopping or other activities.

Mac_tlc - your daughter shares my birthday, but I'm a long way past 9!:cool:

I'll make sure to wish you a happy birthday, wdw1972, if we cross paths. My son will have his dining room "celebration" on the 2nd night, so you have a "1 out of 6" chance of seeing it !!!

So, exactly which anniversary of your 9th birthday is it ???? :)

mac_tlc

mac_tlc - I expect we'll be in Animator's Palate, 2nd seating on night 2, since we've had the LAPLAPL rotation the 2 previous times Sheila & I have done the 7-day cruise without any kids.

I'll be turning 45, so I guess it'll be the 36th anniversary of my 9th birthday :smooth:

Can't wait for November!

We'll be celebrating my DS's (Troy) 11th birthday on the first night. But, don't tell him!!!! It's a surprise!!!! (His actual BD is Halloween.)

Hello Fellow Cruisers from DVC Vero Beach.

We are down here for spring break having way too much fun. Got a little sun burned the first day. Gone to putting on sun block every 3 hours.

The mini golf tourney will be a lot of fun. I will send out some details via email as soon as I get back home on Sunday. We are in Port from 10:00 am - 11 pm (if I remember correctly). Plan is to have the tourney right after lunch (around 1 ish) and be done by 3. That would give folks plenty of time to head off and see the other Cozumel sites and partake of the night life or head back to the ship for dinner.

ttfn
david

David - The timing of the golf tourney sounds great.

Enjoy your time at Vero - we leave this weekend for Hilton Head. Gotta love those DVC resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter