A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

Yay! A training report/PTR! I'm excited to follow along and see how your training & planning is going!
Also, I feel like now is a good time for me to share a secret: whenever I get a little nervous about my marathon weekend races, I read through one of your TRs to make me feel like I know what to expect. So I've been your secret stalker for a while now, I'm just finally coming out into the open.

In terms of DME ... https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/
I always call up and add it, so I don't know how the website works, but apparently people use that website to make their DME reservations.

Looks like you have a good plan in place. Training for a spring marathon up north has to be hard. A equal would be me training for a early fall marathon in the south. When its all said and done, a lot of mile on the treadmill will be required. Cross training days are important and I am glad to see you have them as part of your plan. It is something I should include, but it ends up getting pushed aside and I pay for it later. (Like I am now) Good luck with training and your upcoming races!

Yay for another PTR! I love following along on your journey.

I'm in a similar position in regards to the trip where I have ADRs, Resort, and actual plans ready to go. I just need to get my costumes & flight squared away. I was stalking my desired flights on JetBlue and back in Aug/Sept they were decent prices but I was hoping to use my jetblue points and while accumulating them, the prices went up. GRRRRR. I don't think the prices will go back down either, I'm quite mad at myself for not booking back in August. And I should have learned from last year too. :rolleyes:

Yay! A training report/PTR! I'm excited to follow along and see how your training & planning is going!
Also, I feel like now is a good time for me to share a secret: whenever I get a little nervous about my marathon weekend races, I read through one of your TRs to make me feel like I know what to expect. So I've been your secret stalker for a while now, I'm just finally coming out into the open.
Yay!

LOL at your "secret stalker" confession...that made me smile. :) Hey, that's what the reports are there for!
In terms of DME ... https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/
I always call up and add it, so I don't know how the website works, but apparently people use that website to make their DME reservations.
Ah, thank you. I'll try that out...though I can totally see myself getting nervous and calling anyway. :eek:
Looks like you have a good plan in place. Training for a spring marathon up north has to be hard. A equal would be me training for a early fall marathon in the south. When its all said and done, a lot of mile on the treadmill will be required. Cross training days are important and I am glad to see you have them as part of your plan. It is something I should include, but it ends up getting pushed aside and I pay for it later. (Like I am now) Good luck with training and your upcoming races!
Yeah, I may be cursing myself in February/March for signing up. Every other marathon I have trained for has been...well...Disney, so I haven't had to try to do long runs in January/February. That's going to be a challenge this year. You are right, I will need to become friends with the treadmill. :mad:

I totally know what you mean about cross-training - I think a lot of runners skimp on it. I'm just sick of tweaking this thing and then straining that thing. It's getting old! :sad2:
Yay for another PTR! I love following along on your journey.
Yay, thanks! :)
I'm in a similar position in regards to the trip where I have ADRs, Resort, and actual plans ready to go. I just need to get my costumes & flight squared away. I was stalking my desired flights on JetBlue and back in Aug/Sept they were decent prices but I was hoping to use my jetblue points and while accumulating them, the prices went up. GRRRRR. I don't think the prices will go back down either, I'm quite mad at myself for not booking back in August. And I should have learned from last year too. :rolleyes:
Yeah, trip planning is so funny like that - there are these bursts of activity (register for the race! get the resort! get your ADRs!) and then you just sit there and twiddle your thumbs for months on end...

I THINK I have my outfits planned out but I keep going back and forth. :confused3

That is SO crappy about your flights!! I keep reading articles where they say that something like 6 weeks out is the cheapest time to book a flight, but I can never wait that long - maybe you will get lucky! I hope so!! But apparently Daytona is Princess weekend so people are thinking that this is contributing to the flight prices...:confused3 :mad:

Week 1 of Getting Consistent
Monday, October 26, 2015 - Sunday, November 1, 2015
11.25 miles completed

Monday, October 26: lifting + 2.25-mile run

**NOTE** Sorry these little recaps are so long! I promise they won’t always be! :) I'll throw in some pictures to break it up a bit...

It's a new week, and I am so ready for a new start! Last week was a bad week - work was incredibly stressful and there was a family emergency on Friday (which is okay now, but was pretty scary at the time). I feel like I have been crazy tense for days, and all weekend I felt sore and exhausted.

So time to start fresh! This week WILL be better! ::yes::

Today was a good start. I really don't like doubling up my workouts, but boy do I feel good about myself when I'm done! I woke up a little earlier than normal to get to the gym on time, which was a feat in and of itself. I did my lifting routine first, which went okay. My right hamstring is a little sore today (I think I overdid it over the weekend) so I did modify one of my exercises - instead of one-legged bridges I did bridges with both legs.

Once that was done I hopped on the treadmill before I could talk myself out of it. My legs weren't very happy with me for the first 5 minutes or so, but once I was warmed up I felt okay, and I think it helped my hamstring feel better. Originally I was planning on taking walk breaks, but I felt good enough to run the thing straight through. I find that I need to play with the speed a lot when I'm doing a treadmill run so I don’t go insane from boredom so, here's what I did today:

0.5 miles at 5.8 MPH (10:20/mile pace)

0.5 miles at 5.9 MPH (10:10/mile pace)
0.5 miles at 6.0 MPH (10:00/mile pace)
0.25 miles at 6.1 MPH (9:50/mile pace)
0.25 miles at 6.0 MPH (10:00/mile pace)
0.15 miles at 5.9 MPH (10:10/mile pace)
0.10 miles at 5.8 MPH (10:20/mile pace)

Total time: 2.25 miles in 22:49 (10:06ish/mile pace)

Pretty good pace for me! Like I said in my earlier post, I don't want to put a ton of pressure on myself to get fast, but at the same time I wouldn't mind gaining some speed. I need that extra time during Disney races for character pictures! :)

Tuesday, October 27: 2.5-mile run (speed intervals)

The rest of my day was up and down yesterday - work got stressful again, but I sold a running skirt on Facebook that I'd been trying to unload for awhile...which in turn funded the purchase of some handmade Minnie Mouse ears (I'll post pictures at some point). Ahh...retail therapy.

This morning I slept in a bit before going to the gym for today's treadmill run. I decided to do speed intervals today - basically I just alternated 0.25 miles fast with 0.25 miles recovery. For the recovery intervals, I did the following:

0.05 miles @ 3.2 MPH (18:45/mile pace)

0.05 miles @ 3.3 MPH (18:11/mile pace)
0.05 miles @ 5.0 MPH (12:00/mile pace)
0.05 miles @ 5.5 MPH (10:55/mile pace)
0.05 miles @ 6.0 MPH (10:00/mile pace)

I've found that my body doesn't really love going right from a slower walk to a fast-for-me pace, so this way I still get some walking in for recovery, but slowly build myself back up to get ready to go fast. Which for me is 6.6 MPH (9:05/mile pace).

As I did my intervals I thought back to my most recent Disney race, the Disneyland Half. It was fun but it was probably the least-trained I have been for a Disney race, which wasn't so fun. Definitely made it not as enjoyable. With that in mind I cranked my last interval up to 6.7 MPH (8:57/mile pace). :) Remembering how I felt at Disneyland (undertrained enough that I didn't have as much fun) is definitely going to be a big motivator for me to stick to my schedule as best I can!

Good run this morning...challenging but doable, and I felt good when I was done! Total time was 28:35 for 2.5 miles (11:26/mile pace) - 5 speed intervals and 5 recovery intervals.

Wednesday, October 28: lifting

Getting huge over here! :teeth:

Hahahaha.

Little bit of everything today - some dumbbells, barbells, machines, cables...fun stuff. Very heavy on the leg stuff (squats, lunges and hamstring curls) - I guess that's good for a runner.

I mentioned that what I refer to as my "home" airport doesn't have direct flights to Orlando with Southwest. In the past we've sometimes driven to a second airport that's about 1.5 hours away from home but DID have direct flights to Orlando via Southwest. Key word: DID. My mom sent me an article this morning that those flights are being cut from that airport. :headache: D'oh! It’s not a big deal overall, obviously, but it was nice to have that airport as an option. Oh well.

Thursday, October 29: 3-mile run

Before I talk about today's fascinating treadmill run, a little about my weekly routine - somehow over the years I have managed to turn myself into a morning exerciser! So anything I am talking about here that happens Monday - Thursday is done by 7AM, before work (bonuses: I beat the crazy morning rush-hour traffic and I can come home and sit on my lazy butt because the day's workout is done).

Speaking of work, I am lucky to have a gym right here at my office...it has a pool, an indoor gym (with an indoor track), 2 cardio rooms, a weight room, and an outdoor track. And this is all free for me as an employee. Perks of working at an employee wellness-minded hospital!

Now...you will most likely never catch me going on the tracks. The indoor track is something like 14 laps = 1 mile, and the outdoor one is 8 laps = 1 mile. I have tried running on them before and I get WAY too bored. So my Monday, Tuesday and Thursday runs are treadmill runs. It's not ideal, but it's the best solution for me.

At home we have a back room that was being used as an office when we moved in. We've since turned that into a "gym" (Will works out at home after work). In our "gym" we have an adjustable bench, a set of adjustable dumbbells and a treadmill. So on Fridays (my one day a week when I can work from home...so my schedule is more flexible) I can lift at home and head to yoga at the studio near my house. And then Saturdays are long runs outside at home, hopefully early...but normally I manage to put those off.

I'm sure I will adjust this schedule over time, but it seems to work well for me right now!

Anyway: treadmill run today. Since my other two runs this week have been faster (for me), I went for a more relaxed run today, doing run 4 minutes/walk 1 minute intervals. The walking intervals were at 3.3 MPH (18:11/mile pace) while the run intervals were all over the place as usual. Gotta vary the speed to keep myself mentally engaged! The intervals started at 5.8MPH (10:20/mile pace) for the first 2, 5.9 MPH (10:10/mile pace) for the next 2, 6.0MPH (10:00/mile) for the next 2, and for the last one I just sort of increased the speed every 30 seconds . Total time for this run was 3 miles in 33:02, just over an 11:00/mile pace.

I had the realization last night and this morning after my run that I think I'm starting to feel the positive effects of lifting! :banana: Tomorrow will be my last lifting session of week 4 of my new plan and it's nice to feel like it's starting to pay off. :)

Friday, October 30: lifting + yoga

Got my lifting done pretty early today, but yoga was another story. I wasn't able to go to the earlier class that I prefer (a "warm" class where they heat the studio to 80-90 degrees), so I picked a second one to try at 6:15PM (a regular all levels class). This was my first yoga class in about 3 weeks (again, when I get too busy...yoga is on the chopping block) and I felt like I kept up okay until about halfway through, and then my body just DID NOT want to cooperate anymore! I guess that's what happens when I try to go to yoga just once a month...

Saturday, October 31: 3.5-mile run

Weather: 50 degrees and cloudy with light wind

Happy Halloween! I celebrated by dressing like it's Christmas!

22659514505_f548ebb6e6_z.jpg

Yep, I'm one of THOSE people. But last night I felt like I was maybe catching a little cold, so I really had to motivate myself to get out and do this run today. And sometimes wearing fun clothes is what motivates me to get out and run.

Today I did an out-and-back, walking 1 minute after each mile. Like yesterday, I think I was really feeling the effects of strength training - I remember a few months back feeling like my hamstrings were crazy weak, and today they felt strong!

22645971572_13efcbf96c_z.jpg

Except for the fact that this was a positive split (as in, I got slower as the run went on...really want to do the opposite of that, oops), this was a really good run for me. Very happy with the pace!

T
wo final things:

- Lately my extra money has been going toward 3 things: running clothes (see above), mouse ears (more on that in future posts), and Disney purses. Here's the purse I was carrying today - the Nightmare Before Christmas Skulls Streamline bag by Harvey’s!

22471567730_46d5a1310b_z.jpg

- When we go out of town, we take Archie to a local dog sitting-type place - he loves it there! Every year at Halloween they have a thing where they'll dress your dog in a costume and take their picture. It costs $10, which helps care for their foster dogs. We've done it 6 years now - here's this year's picture! Archie the Frog Prince!

22659514495_78c1ca2b5c_z.jpg

No trick-or-treating for us. We don't have a lot of kids in our area to hand out candy to, so we just hung out, ate take-out for dinner and watched the Nightmare Before Christmas. :)

Sunday, November 1: rest

How is it November? What is life?

BUT...it's the first of the month. That means it's new purse day!

That's right, more purse talk. :teeth: You see...I have a problem with Disney purses. I just love them so...and I have accumulated quite a bit. Enough that I can carry a different one each month. Seriously, I have issues.

So on the first of each month, I switch bags. Here's the bag I have been carrying in October (except for yesterday when I was carrying my NBC bag)...foolish mortals:

22670718151_2cec6b4e0e_z.jpg

And here is my bag for November! Look familiar? :)

22036750144_6825a15835_z.jpg

Yep, that's right...same pattern with a different silhouette. I know what I like.

Still feeling a little cold-y, but not terrible. Good timing for a rest day!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
Great job actually getting to yoga (even if it wasn't the class you wanted). If you can keep getting back there every week, hopefully it'll be easier and you'll come out feeling amazing!

Also ... a Haunted Mansion pattern in November? October I get, but why November?

Yoga! So glad you went!
*waves* thank you, thank you. :teeth:
Great job actually getting to yoga (even if it wasn't the class you wanted). If you can keep getting back there every week, hopefully it'll be easier and you'll come out feeling amazing!
I hope so! I did feel good after this class was over...even though during the class I felt like a wobbly mess. :sad2:
Also ... a Haunted Mansion pattern in November? October I get, but why November?
No good reason, I just love me some Haunted Mansion. :teeth:

I need to hear more about the ears, especially since I'm trying to justify why I bought a couple new pairs ...
I will take pictures of what I have later...I still have a few more shipments coming in. :eek:

Yes, shipmentS. Plural. I have issues.

You've been warned...you will want to part with your money. ::yes::

I will take pictures of what I have later...I still have a few more shipments coming in. :eek:

Yes, shipmentS. Plural. I have issues.

You've been warned...you will want to part with your money. ::yes::

OH, MAN.

You know I'm a sucker for ears ...

Goodbye Money: Handmade Minnie Mouse Ears, Part 1

A *series* in which I talk about things that part me from my money...

At @Keels request, let's talk handmade Minnie Mouse Ears. These were something that I did not know existed until one of my BFFs got into them. She took a trip to Disney with her husband in July and before that trip texted me to tell me that she'd somehow managed to buy 8-9 pairs of ears from a seller on Etsy in one sitting! I sort of laughed at that but didn't think much of it until she actually was on her trip. I stalked her on Instagram (as always) and noticed that she had THE MOST adorable flipping mouse ears I'd ever seen. All kinds of different fabrics to coordinate with her outfits, the parks they were going to that day, whatever. She's the cutest anyway, but these took it to another level.

Said BFF, other BFF and I then went to Disneyland in September. Right after that trip I opened Instagram to find that BFF had tagged me in a post - a seller was offering a very special pair of handmade mouse ears that she knew would be right up my alley (we enable one another with Disney- and running-related shopping all the time, and I love it).

There were 25 pairs of these ears available, and I HAD to have them. I think I was the 22nd person or something to claim a pair (picture at the end of this post). And that was it...I fell down the rabbit hole. :lovestruc

Here are the sets of ears that I have so far...let's not talk about how many more I still have coming. :eek:

From BibbidiBobbidiBrooke (search that name on Instagram): this girl is CRAZY popular and her ears range in price from about $25-$40. She has two Etsy stores to handle her sales (not sure if I am allowed to post the links?) that are often closed - because she gets SO many orders - but she announces sales through her Instagram account, and stuff sells out in minutes.

"Grand and Miraculous Style" (these will be going with me to WDW in February):
22746202275_cb7652fd7c_z.jpg

"Small Parks Icons Ears" (these will be going to Disneyland with me next month! BFF is wearing these in a few pictures in my Dumbo Double Dare trip report):
22558293840_0c293d03c2_z.jpg

And from The_Bow_Mama (again, search the name on Instagram): these ears are a little cheaper than BBB's ears (topping out around $35) and I think I actually like the fit of them a bit better. In the short amount of time I have been following her, she has done her sales through Instagram (posting the ears, then people who want them claim them and send payment through PayPal).

"Classic Minnie Ears":
22125091753_de1b6d49f9_z.jpg

"Red, Black and Grey Winter Ears" (these are definitely coming with me in December!):
22558293800_5e2b373a2d_z.jpg

And lastly...the pair that started this new little obsession of mine...
runDisney ears!!!! How perfect are these?! I almost hate to post the picture here because I'm pretty sure these won't be made by her anymore. But I love them so!
22123439144_2ca5aa14f4_z.jpg

Both of these sellers do really, really great work and have been very nice to correspond with over email/Etsy messaging/Instagram direct messaging. I have quite a few more pairs coming from each seller :eek: and will most likely be selling a couple of pairs on Facebook that were impulse buys (it's sort of panicky when these ladies are so popular and their stuff is gone so quickly!). In fact, I've already sold 2 sets of BBB ears since I have similar versions coming from The Bow Mama, and I am already planning on selling 2 more pairs that have yet to be delivered to me.

It turns out that making these handmade ears is very popular to do - I find I'll comment on a Bow Mama sale post and suddenly have 3-5 new Instagram followers. I guess other ear sellers will stalk her feed and then follow those that buy from her so that the buyers in turn will buy from THEM. Like...I bought something from Bow Mama. Then I got a new follower named Ear Bowtique or something - I went to Ear Bowtique's page and what do you know, they make Disney ears too! :eek: They are just tons of sellers, all over Instagram, Etsy, etc. It's nuts! But I'm vowing to limit myself to Bow Mama and (to a lesser extent) BBB for the foreseeable future. My wallet will thank me.

So cute though, right?!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
This is probably going to sound weird, but...
Those ears make me sad that I never really got into wearing ears. Seriously, if I wore ears, I would probably buy a custom pair for every day of every trip. Looking at those two instagram accounts ... there are so many awesome ones! And all the ones you posted here are amazing.
So I guess for my wallet's sake it's a good thing I don't wear ears.

Goodbye Money: INKnBURN Pullovers

And now...running-related purchases!

Please allow me to wax poetic about my absolute favorite running apparel company...INKnBURN!

(Please note: I am not sponsored by, or an ambassador for, INKnBURN. I wish I was though! :))
EDIT: As of February 27, 2016, I AM an Ambassador for INKnBURN. But at the time of this post, I was not. :)

inb_logo_1421090434__99371.jpg

INKnBURN is an athletic apparel company out of Southern California. They are interesting in a few ways…(more info here: http://www.inknburn.com/the-inknburn-difference/)

- They have come up with a process using heat and pressure to stain their technical fabric with art...so it never fades, cracks or peels
- The art is applied by hand to the high-quality tech fabric
- The products they release are always limited runs...so while they are constantly coming out with new stuff (weekly or every other week), whenever something is gone, it's most likely gone for good.
- Every design is ultra-runner tested

22560396260_74879c4fa2_z.jpg

Cable Knit Tights - wore these for my run on Saturday!

Since their stuff is produced in limited runs, whenever I see something new that I like on InB's website, I buy it almost immediately. I discovered INKnBURN in late March of this year and my collection is scary-big after 6-7 months. Good-bye money! (And speaking of money, since this is a small, U.S.-based company, and making each piece is fairly labor-intensive - see #2 above - each article of clothing, bought new from the website, is a little pricey.)

22748302855_7068f748d8_z.jpg

This year's Pirate Kit for Halloween! And a possible outfit for the Never Land 5K!

SIDENOTE: Because pieces are produced in limited runs, InB has great re-sale value. :thumbsup2 Type INKnBURN into eBay and you'll find people trying to sell pieces for $150+! I even saw an older long-sleeved top go for $400+ earlier this year. Madness!

Anyway...I have to say - these products are my new obsession. The designs are so colorful, unique and interesting, and I love that there is a story behind each art form. The quality of the clothing has been outstanding and the fabric just feels sooooo good.

22265684186_1d01c4b892_z.jpg

Meeting Pluto on the Disney Fantasy last month during the Halloween party - InB robot capris and tribute tech shirt

My experience hasn’t been 100% perfect, though - I'm a little lukewarm on the shorts, for example. They just don't seem to work for my body type (i.e. someone with a butt :eek:) - I cannot imagine ever running in them without ending up painfully chafed. But like I said above, every piece is ultra-runner tested...so some people CAN run in them. :confused3 I have one pair of shorts that, admittedly, doesn't get worn very much (A New Leaf - beautiful design, but they're a little short for me). And I have had trouble nailing down my size in a couple of the pieces, which is tough since no stores in my area carry INKnBURN. Thankfully their online return department is pretty great - free return shipping for store credit (which always gets used :teeth:).

22734759222_7b0b833853_z.jpg

Wildflower SS tech with a SparkleSkirt

But other than those small quibbles, I'm pretty much in love in InB. I have running tights, capris, pants (including 2 pairs that look just like blue jeans), singlets, racerbacks, short-sleeved and long-sleeved tech shirts, and a running skirt from them (a big deal as I never, ever thought I'd stray from SparkleSkirts - but alas...). I currently have Christmas-themed stuff on order from them (can't wait to get that!) and just received my first-ever pullovers in the mail from them yesterday. I don't have any "in real life" pictures of them yet, but here are the website pictures:

Crane (OMG sorry this picture is so huge!) - this one is pretty insane looking. It's such a crazy, fun top. Not something I would have ordinarily picked for myself but I really like it, way more than I expected to. Will says it looks like Thanksgiving ate me. :teeth:
w_Crane_Pullover_Front__58855.1444671284.1280.1280.jpg

And Healing Mandala - I knew I'd love this one from the website picture:
w_Mandala_Pullover_Front__57587.1444669416.1280.1280.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'll live in these all winter. The outside of the fabric is super smooth, while the inside is lightly lined and feels almost fleecy. And the sleeves have thumbholes! These will be awesome for colder runs, or for just hanging out.

My new INKnBURN obsession is making me think a lot about what I'm going to wear for Princess and Tink weekends. Lately I've been sort of representing the spirit of Disney characters for runDisney events using Raw Threads and SparkleSkirts...but I pretty much only wear RT stuff outside of running (that fabric is just WAY too heavy for me to run in :(). And I've been a little down on SparkleSkirts this year. I'm so obsessed with this stuff that INKnBURN is pretty much all I want to wear/run in anymore, so I’m thinking a lot of my upcoming runDisney outfits will feature InB in one way or another. :) This stuff is just that good.

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
This is probably going to sound weird, but...
Those ears make me sad that I never really got into wearing ears. Seriously, if I wore ears, I would probably buy a custom pair for every day of every trip. Looking at those two instagram accounts ... there are so many awesome ones! And all the ones you posted here are amazing.
So I guess for my wallet's sake it's a good thing I don't wear ears.
Nope, I get what you're saying. I never really wore ears until my Disneyland trip in September. And I am definitely in the mentality of wanting a pair for each day of the trip, so your point about saving your wallet is a very, very valid one! :eek:

And one thing I forgot to put in that post (which I will add) is that apparently making these handmade ears is very popular to do - I'll comment on a Bow Mama sale post and suddenly have 3-5 new followers. It turns out other ears sellers will stalk her feed and then follow those that buy from her so that the buyers in turn will buy from THEM. Like...I bought something from Bow Mama. Then I got a new follower named Ear Bowtique or something - I got to Ear Bowtique's page and what do you know, they make Disney ears too! They are just tons of sellers, all over Instagram, Etsy, etc. It's nuts!

Must. Have. Christmas. Ears.

I ordered some Princess Prep on Etsy (similar to your sweater ears) thinking since they were here in Orlando, I would get them in time for MVMCP on the 8th. No dice. Of course, the Etsy app doesn't say approximate shipping time until AFTER you place an order.

Oh wells. At least I'll have them for Candlelight Processional. WAH. I'm not a fan of the special ears for Christmas this year (the ears have tangled-up lightbulbs on them), so I guess I'll have to settle for red and green sequin ears for our pictures. Or maybe just wear my silver ones. I NEED THOSE SWEATER EARS.

I just LOVE ears!

Must. Have. Christmas. Ears.

I ordered some Princess Prep on Etsy (similar to your sweater ears) thinking since they were here in Orlando, I would get them in time for MVMCP on the 8th. No dice. Of course, the Etsy app doesn't say approximate shipping time until AFTER you place an order.

Oh wells. At least I'll have them for Candlelight Processional. WAH. I'm not a fan of the special ears for Christmas this year (the ears have tangled-up lightbulbs on them), so I guess I'll have to settle for red and green sequin ears for our pictures. Or maybe just wear my silver ones. I NEED THOSE SWEATER EARS.

I just LOVE ears!
Yeah, I saw those ears and was just like...WANT. :eek: She (Bow Mama) has super, SUPER cute ones for It's A Small World, Jessie from Toy Story and Captain America too. I was SO tempted by those but managed to resist (for now). I just saw those sweater ears you ordered, they look just like mine!

Honestly, discovering the handmade ears makes me think I probably won't buy park ears again. The handmade ones are way more unique and cheaper...as you pointed out, though, they do take awhile to receive.

Yeah, I saw those ears and was just like...WANT. :eek: She (Bow Mama) has super, SUPER cute ones for It's A Small World, Jessie from Toy Story and Captain America too. I was SO tempted by those but managed to resist (for now). I just saw those sweater ears you ordered, they look just like mine!

Honestly, discovering the handmade ears makes me think I probably won't buy park ears again. The handmade ones are way more unique and cheaper...as you pointed out, though, they do take awhile to receive.

Yeah - the last pair of in-park ears I bought were the Old Hollywood Glam limited edition ones I wore this past weekend for Halloween. I LOVE them - because they're so different than all the other in-park ears.

Kinda like MagicBands, I need another pair of sequin ears like I need a hole in the head. I may just wear my all-silver ones from Disneyland for medal pictures at MVMCP. Le sigh.

#FirstWorldEarProblems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter