11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I just posted and saw that...I didnt know you started the thread...right around the same time....so we can use yours....we need to go back and post the count up until this point...since we are on a mission to beat the 07 post count....

Denise

Sorry, just got home, saw we had been shut down and got a little :furious: I know, it's so unlike me to be emotional about this stuff .....:rolleyes1

Bill just said, "You see that Duesey? Mommy leaves for one day and the whole world goes to s***" :lmao:

A link has been added to the last post on your old thread so that your fellow cruisers can find you here. :)

I've deleted the duplicate thread as well.

Sorry guys - it really is for the good of the boards and we understand it is painful.

Hey did you see that Kathy also started one on the Trip Reports Forum...I wonder if you can merge them.

Hey did you see that Kathy also started one on the Trip Reports Forum...I wonder if you can merge them.

Your never gonna forget that are you:goodvibes
I make one mistake, the first EVER and you got to spread it all over the boards:lmao:
It is such a rare occassion I guess I can let it slip by:rotfl:

Shell,
thanks for starting a new thread. Now everyone has a home again:goodvibes

gotta run, people are here to buy our living room set and tables and stuff, all the less I have to worry about at the garage sale,

kathy

Did everyone see I was the last to post on the old thread!! :cool1: :cool1:

Beat that!! :thumbsup2

Greg

I called the Radison this afternoon. I wanted to know what the deal was with the Reg rate of $99 including free parking and shuttle and the Cruise rate of $130. The lady told me the $130 gets you two free breakfasts. Am I missing something. How is my paying $30 more dollars getting me a free meal?

I called the Radison this afternoon. I wanted to know what the deal was with the Reg rate of $99 including free parking and shuttle and the Cruise rate of $130. The lady told me the $130 gets you two free breakfasts. Am I missing something. How is my paying $30 more dollars getting me a free meal?

Wow! That seems a bit steep for only a two person breakfast. I think we'll eat at McDonalds!

We maybe staying at our timeshare up on Daytona Beach Nov. 27-29 and then driving down to Port Canaveral that morning to catch the ship. So, we may not be staying at the Radisson after all?

Greg

Steep it is since the breakfast is to be free. SO I cant figure out what the $30 is for. I guess they think some of us cruiser are dumb. Not our group though.

I was just looking at the wonderful cruise list Woo put together and was wondering what color this years shirts should be? I think we need to do a different color this way when we look at the pictures we know which year it was.

Goodness, I take a day or two off for some Mardi gras festivity and look what happens, I can't find my family:lmao:

I was just looking at the wonderful cruise list Woo put together and was wondering what color this years shirts should be? I think we need to do a different color this way when we look at the pictures we know which year it was.

ohhh hot pink, brite aqua blue???

Bite me BFF

And I was thinking caribbean blue, too for this year's shirts. Course it'll have to depend on the design :rolleyes1 (It's a DOOZIE! And no, that's not a hint)

Oooo! I just found one called Orange Shebert ... that'd make us stand out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter