11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Greg! That's not a small
Jeff, was it Elizabeth's dominant hand that has the cast? It's a bummer when that happens!

Wn

Nope it was the left hand, thank goodness. So the only limits she has right now is that she can't swim, and has to skip one of her dance classes (tumbling) and parts of her Hawaiian and Hip Hop classes because she uses her wrist in those. But hopefully when she gets the cast off her wrist is back to normal (doc seemed to think it would be) and she can jump back into all of her activities.

Good morning everyone!

Well I woke up this morning to get the kids ready for school and I stepped out of bed into water soaked carpet!! :scared1:

My 3 years old DS pulled the stopper in the bathroom sink last night while getting ready for bed and left the faucet running. We all went to bed and didn't realize it was left on till this morning! Our house is flooded!! Water seeped through the floor into the basement. The paint is falling off the walls!! The carpets are saturated! :eek: :eek:

So the lesson here is... if you have young children follow up with them when they're done in the bathroom! :rolleyes1

Greg

:scared1: OMG...I hope there's not too much damage. :scared1:

Christine!!! Did you see or hear from Billy & Cheri yet? When are you going to see them? Don't forget a camera!!!

Christine!!! Did you see or hear from Billy & Cheri yet? When are you going to see them? Don't forget a camera!!!

No not yet. I think we are going to meet for dinner at our restaurant. Do you know what time they were getting here? It's actually very cold here today, it's their fault:rolleyes:

Do you need Cheri's cell phone number?

Just wanted to sneak in and snag top of the page:goodvibes

You old "dog." Glad you're back. It's alot more fun trying to snag the top of the page with you around, since Josh whimped out on us! Competition on!

1235h7t.jpg

23i8869.jpg

10xeoef.jpg

Any of these colors would do nicely for me.................

Have a great afternoon!!!!!

Happy Super Fat Tuesday

Good afternoon all,

still buys here with getting stuff ready for the sale. Who knew we had so much junk and its spread out all over the house. I have 17 large closets in this house:confused3 That is way too many when you get them all filled up:lmao:

Greg,
hope you have good insurance and nothing got damaged that cant be replaced.

Hey we put our houses on Craigs list and within 24 hours we got someone from NY coming to see this house on the 14th or 15th of the month. So keep fingers crossed.:goodvibes

as soon as this garage sale is over we have to clean the house spotless for their visit, then in 2 weeks we will dump the rest of the junk at a second sale. there is no way I can get through everything to sell this time.

We already sold all but 3 large items on craigs list within 24 hours of posting them. AWESOME!!

Jeff, tell Mina to hang in there and she and her mom are in our thoughts and prayers. I am happy Elizabeth is ok now too. Casts and kids just seem to go together. We had a few ourselves..

Howdy to everyone else. sorry I havnt been around much, but until we get all this sale and house business taken care of I am exhausted and not getting on line much. I am a lurker right now:laughing:

later,
Kathy

I found you!!! See, I'm catching on to this computer thing!

Orange - blue... don't these colors ring a bell!?

Greg - I'm sorry to hear about your flood problems. I know someone who had a flood problem during the night and it wasn't from the sink. It was from the toilet! Yucky!!

Jeff - sorry to hear about Elizabeth's wrist. I do hope your mil is comfortable at this new facility. Please pass on our thoughts to Mina. Tell little Emily hello from all of us, including Stacey!

Lynn - if I can find a big brother shirt at toys r us, would you like me to pick it up and send it to you? Let me know. Congrats on your team! What a game!:woohoo:

The weather here is beautiful!!! In the 80's. I'm wearing shorts and sandals! Sorry all you boot wearing, snow shovelin' Nana's. I truly would bottle up some of this sunshine and send it to you if I could.
Pat

I found you!!! See, I'm catching on to this computer thing!

Orange - blue... don't these colors ring a bell!?

Greg - I'm sorry to hear about your flood problems. I know someone who had a flood problem during the night and it wasn't from the sink. It was from the toilet! Yucky!!

Jeff - sorry to hear about Elizabeth's wrist. I do hope your mil is comfortable at this new facility. Please pass on our thoughts to Mina. Tell little Emily hello from all of us, including Stacey!

Lynn - if I can find a big brother shirt at toys r us, would you like me to pick it up and send it to you? Let me know. Congrats on your team! What a game!:woohoo:

The weather here is beautiful!!! In the 80's. I'm wearing shorts and sandals! Sorry all you boot wearing, snow shovelin' Nana's. I truly would bottle up some of this sunshine and send it to you if I could.
Pat

Pat,
I went to my Toys R Us and they did not have it so that would be great if you can pick it up and send it to me. Let me knoe the cost and the shipping.

Well, I made a call to our insurance company this morning and within 2 hours they had one of those "water, fire, smoke damage and resoration" companies here cleaning up.

So far they've vaccumed up the water and pulled up the carpets and thrown away the pad. Pulled up the linolium in the bathroom. Scrapped the damaged paint off the walls. Moved the furniture into other rooms that were not wet. Drilled holes in my walls to dry them out. Set up 7 big industrial strength fans and de-humidifiers to dry things out. Its so loud in my house I can hardly hear myself think!!! :headache: :headache:

They said it will take about 7-10 days to fix. :worship:

Worst part is that my wife really enjoys scrapbooking and had all our pictures downstairs in her scrapbooking room which was directly underneath the bathroom that flooded. So all our pictures are wet! Also her sewing machine and new serger I just bought her for Christmas are full of water!

Later,

Greg

Well, I made a call to our insurance company this morning and within 2 hours they had one of those "water, fire, smoke damage and resoration" companies here cleaning up.

So far they've vaccumed up the water and pulled up the carpets and thrown away the pad. Pulled up the linolium in the bathroom. Scrapped the damaged paint off the walls. Moved the furniture into other rooms that were not wet. Drilled holes in my walls to dry them out. Set up 7 big industrial strength fans and de-humidifiers to dry things out. Its so loud in my house I can hardly hear myself think!!! :headache: :headache:

Worst part is that my wife really enjoys scrapbooking and had all our pictures downstairs in her scrapbooking room which was directly underneath the bathroom that flooded. So all our pictures are wet! Also her sewing machine and new serger I just bought her for Christmas are full of water!

Later,

Greg

This is one of those times when I remember why I don't have kids ... :headache:

Later,

Greg

:scared: is all I can say!

Later,

Greg

:scared1: :scared1: Oh my gosh!!!:eek: Sounds awful! Good luck with all the repairs! Here is a :grouphug: and somepixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter