11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

Thats good to know Obsessed. We would like to get there early as I am sure we will be a little excited. Seems like we booked so long ago.

I understand we can reserve our excursions 60 days out. Is that right? Do we do it through DCL website or call? If anyone has some wisdom to share I would sure appreciate it. Thanks!

You can in fact reserve the excursions 60 days out. I think you call.... I am a last minute person, but I have to change my ways!!!

Our TA sent us a brochure on DCL's shore excursions along with a form that can be faxed in. You can also call - the number is 877-566-0968.

In addition to reserving 60 days in advance, you can make changes and/or cancellations up to 2 days before sailing. After that, reservations are final (according to the paperwork I have).

If you prefer not to reserve in advance, you can do so on embarkation day, Deck 3.

Hope this helps!

Favorite Auntie....I'm with you....I always book last minute because I hate the idea of having to be on a "schedule" while on a vacation. If excursions are "sold out" there is always a beach with some sand sun and cold drinks......an hey, after all we are comming from Chicago in November. Sun and sand is always welcomed in Nov and December.....

This cruise I am not booking any excursions. While on St Thomas I am going to go to Coral world via taxi from the pier, and then walk over to coki beach with a cab ride back to the pier...no reservations necessary!!:)

You and your nephew will enjoy Coral World! I took my son, who had just turned 6, there on our last cruise. We both enjoyed it. Good idea doing it on your own. We booked a shore excurion (thru Carnival, not DCL), but we didn't have enough time to really enjoy Coki Beach - only about 20 mins before we had to get back on the bus. It would be nice to enjoy both at your own pace.

Enjoy!

When you catch the cab to Coral World do you make arrangements for the driver to pick you up later, or are other cabs readily available at the beach? (We have been on a couple other cruises but have always booked excursions. So I am not sure on how "doing it on your own" works.) TIA!

I am not sure. I would imagine at an attraction like Coral World and Coki Beach there will be plenty of cabs when you need them. But I was going to check with the cab driver on our way over...wouldn't want to "miss the boat"!!!!

As of today we down-graded our room from a cat. 7 --6636 to cat. 10--2611. With the FL resident rates we saved $900. And I figured after having my little girl at the ER and a 48 hour hospital stay, we'll need money for whatever our insurance co. doesn't pay. (plus I'll be in my room for sleeping only so---goodbye navigator verandah!:( )

Sorry to hear that you lost your room, that is too bad. :( I hope your baby is OK....very scary when it comes to little ones getting sick. Think of all the fun you will have anyway! No verandah for me, but I just can't wait to get on board!!:D

Gassmandy, I hope your little one is OK.

We are getting close. My daughter informed me she should start practicing staying up late for the Disney cruise boat. (This by the way is the first week back to school, so she may not get to practice at all):D

Thank you guys--she's doing great. She had a pretty bad reaction to her 4 month shots. Vomiting, loss of appetite--by the time I realized it wasn't "normal" she was dehydrated. They kept her for 2 nights just to make sure--pretty pitiful to see a baby that small w/ an I.V. She was a trooper, though.
p.s. Getting closer and closer.............:Pinkbounc

I am glad to hear she is doing better. My son had some bad reactions to his shots when he was little too. It is scary.

My husband and I will be there in room 5139 with my parents in room 5137. We have taken two 4 night disney cruises but this is our first 7 day. We are SO excited! We are also going to WDW afterwards and staying in the Caribbean Beach for 4 days. We are frequent disney travelers, I have been every year since I was born and I am 25 years old! We are from Indiana.
Jason & Gina Bowman
:earsgirl: :earseek: :earsboy:

Welcome Jason & Gina--I am 28 and DH is 33. My one sister is 26 and her DH is 33. So it looks like there are some couples in the same age group. Another sis is 22 and her boyfriend is 23 or 24. (All my brothers and sisters and their significant others are going--along w/ our mom & dad--and our kids--for those of us that have them). We have over 100 DISer's on this cruise so far--should be a blast!!!

I hope this Norwalk Virus stays away this year. Hopefully when the ship goes to dry dock they will give it a good scrub.

Welcome fellow indianains Jason and Gina!!!!!!!

Hey I just checked on a booking for another friend of ours who is considering cruising with us and there is all kinds of avaliabilty on the ship.....every catagory has room.

Gassmandy.......maybe you will get one of those coveted "upgrades".

Lampskies--that would be great--just not holding my breath for one!! I'm sure we'll only be in it for DD's naps and bed time, anyway.
Counting down the days...............:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Lampskies--forgot to add--I was on orbitz.com to check availiability of cabins yesterday and when I searched cat. 7--saw my old room--sad!!!!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter