11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

Bearfan-- Thanks for the reassurance. We are sooo excited.

Since there are 22 from our family going on this cruise, my daughter Gassmandy is planning a bon voyage party for us Friday nite. I'm sure you all are invited!!

And my dad--izzinmac--is opening his home for those of you who don't feel like paying for a hotel.

That is really nice of you...but with 22 in your party I think that might keep your party hoppin!!

I can't believe all the DISer's that will be on this sailing....I can't wait!!:Pinkbounc

We're arriving Thursday the 27th and as of right now will be at POR for Thanksgiving and the day after. We're taking the dis bus to port so we should be there by 12:30 or so. I'll be the on looking for an ESPN mug.

We will be there for the Nov. 29 seven day Eastern... We have room 7020. DH, DD(14) DS(5) and myself. We can't wait to set sail. It will be our first Cruise ever.

We also are doing the late seating. We are use to eating Late anyway.

Lampskies--whether or not it's the ESPN bar or the new sports bar--my husband will be watching college football on Sat. and NFL on Sun/Mon. You'll know which one he is--the one w/ a 71/2 month old girl in a Miami Hurricane cheerleading outfit on Sat. and a St. Louis Rams one on Sunday. No lie-those were the first 2 purchases he made for her when we found out she was a girl. He promised to take her w/ him ( so I could do spa/adult pool) in exchange for me not harping on him about it being a family vacation. Actually--I'll be there for the rams game--just have too many things to book and do on Sat. so I'll be missing the canes.
Favorite Auntie--my dads a kook!!(j/k) Are you're nieces and nephews going to be on the cruise too???

I am taking my 5 year old nephew. He doesn't know yet. My sister is having a baby in October and she is going to tell him once that baby is born that since he has been so good Auntie is going to take him to visit Nana and Papa (In Haines City, FL). We arrive in FL on Friday and the next morning we will get up and Papa will take us for a "mystery ride"! I can't wait to see his little face light up when we pull up to the ship!!! I have never cruised with one of the kids before - although my parents have. This will be Bobby's (5 yr old nephew) first cruise though.:smooth:

Gassmandy......it looks like the Rams are playing the Vikings.....so we'll be cheering for them(the Rams)......Bears are playing Arizona both at 1:00 est. Last year on our cruise the Bears were playing the Packers and we had some obnoxious packer fans behind us. I'm going to keep watching these boards to see what is happening to the sports bar. If they don't have an option for "the mug" I'll bring one of mine with. The cruise wouldn't be the same without it. DW didn't call it the ESPN mug.....she called it American Express....I wouldn't leave the room without it. lol

Lampskies--we'll be hoping you guys crush Arizona!!! Last time we were on the cruise during football season was 2 years ago (our losing Superbowl year) and we had the Monday night game against Tampa--which was one of 2 we lost that year. DH was not the happiest person--especially since there were a lot of Bucs fans. And living in FL, we're supposed to like the Bucs--so it hurt to lose against them!! Hoping we both have great games this year!!

We are planning to stay at the Raddison also before the cruise. Just trying to decide if we are staying the night after also.

Hope to meet everyone. We are just a family of four.

izzimac, I'm cruiserDew's mom, we have a group of 15 going. We are calling it the Cousin Cruise - 9 cousins under the age of 16. We have 5 kids 16, 14, 12, 9 and 5, cousins 16 & 9 and other set 9 and 6. We ended up with late seating, we'll see what kids dump us to go to the clubs. This is the first DCL trip for the other two families. We took our crew for a 7 day 1/19/02 and fell in love with it. There looks like lots of folks ready to enjoy the holidays early. We'll see you there.:D

According to my calculations, we can account for at least 94 shipmates on this post. Here is a summary in order of post. Hope I didn't miss anyone! NOW UP TO 98

TCROMW1013 4 PEOPLE(DS12,DD8) 1ST CRUISE CAT6

LAMPSKIES 4 (DD13,11) 2-4NITERS LATE SEATING RM6608

IZZINMAC/ 22 (16 ADULTS, 6 UNDER 6), EARLY SEATING
GASSMANDY RMS6610,6616,6618,6636,6638,7121,7123,7621
7TH DCL/3RD DCL (1ST FOR 7 OF GROUP)

FAVORITEAUNTIE 4(DN5) EARLY SEATING

HULAGIRL 5(DS9,4,3)

MOMOF4PRINCESSES 6(DD13,10,6,4) +4 OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS(SIS,DH,DD10DS6)
RMS 5522,5524

BFFTTSIU 2(HONEYMOON) LATE SEATING

OBSESSEDWITHDISNEY 4(DS7,DMIL) LATE, 1ST DCL, 3RD OVERALL

CRUISERDEW/ 7(DS14, 16,11,9,6) LATE, TOTAL OF 15 W/9 PENGUINS_FAN COUSINS UNDER 16, 2ND DCL, 1ST FOR OTHERS

SCHROLLS 7(DS9,MIL,FIL,2SIL), 3RD DCL

MICKEYSWIFE 7(MIL,DD26,DS23,DS11+FRIEND,LATE,5639+CAT6

CRUISINCHICK 3(DS4) 1ST DCL, 15 OTHERS

ARMYFAMILY 3(DS6) LATE, DECK6 1ST DCL

BEARFAN 2 4TH CRUISE

JKOVICK 2 1ST DCL, OTHER CRUISES

PENSKESTH1 4(DD14,DS5), 1ST CRUISE, ROOM6002

Anyone else out there going with us?

izzinmac, what a great post! To have put all that info together in one place is great... THANKS!:D

izzinmac you can add 4 more to your list for me my sis her hubby and her dd 10 and ds 6 are goin with us too
it is going to be crazy:bounce: :crazy:

momof4princesses,
I think I updated your info. Everytime I add up the total I get a different number. We are up to either 95,96, 98 or none of the above.

Someone else add it up and see what you get. Easiest answer - we have almost reached the century mark. Need one or two more families to sign up and we break 100!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter