11/26/06 Who's Cruisn' for 4 days with us???

Hi :wave:

I responded to your other thread. There is another person on there too. You will not be alone! These past few months have been busy with kids going back to school. I am sure more people will have the "extra" time to sit down and respond soon.

Take Care,
Jennifer

:tinker:

Im sure you will have tons of people on this cruise. Should be a lot of military people. This has came up as a military discount cruise. And being a military family, I know how much they need a vacation after being away from thier family for a year or more!

So, keep your head up. Im sure you will have more than 10 people! :lmao:

The Wonder is in dry dock right now. We will get to enjoy all the upgrades and changes. Yea! :cool1:

I started another 11/26/06 cruise thread and no one has responded. I think we really will be the only ones onboard. :cool1: Do you know anyone else cruising with us? :boat:

:banana: Maybe, the cruise is going to be less crowded because it is the week after Thanksgiving. We are having to take DS6 out of school for the week. He is only in First Grade, so it should be fine. But, we probably won't do it in the future. We'll try and work family trips around his school vacation. :teacher:

pirate: Is your family dressing up for Pirate Night? As of right now we are planning on dressing up. I am going to Party City and Target after Halloween to try and find some great bargains. I'll see what I can find. DH is game for anything. So, dressing him up will be fun. I found some really cute pirate stuffed animals at the Disney Store on clearance, each $4 (originally $16). I got DS6 a Pirate Chicken Little, DD4 Pirate Cat from Aristocats and Pirate Pooh for DS1. They are adorable! pooh:

Swinging in a hammock on CC sounds very nice right now. I am hoping DS6 and DD4 have fun in Scuttle's Cove. So, DH and I can enjoy Serenity Bay. I have already booked DS1 into Flounder's for some time while we are at CC. It looks like CC is a short day. So much to do, so little time... :hourglass

Hello everyone,
please forgive me crashing your thread, but I have news that may affect your cruise and I wanted to share with you in case you didnt see my post on the main forum.

I had heard rumors about the music on the Wonder so I wrote to DCL for confirmation and I received it today.

Here is what they told me.

Very soon( they didnt give an exact date) probably by the end of this month
The Wonder will no longer have a house band.

That means NO live music at the sail away party
No live music in Wave bands either!!!

There will still be a duo in the Promenade lounge and a piano player.
The Magic will still have a house band.

I was very upset because I love the live music in the evening and at the party. I believe that DCL is just trying to save a buck!!!

Please dont misunderstand me,
I lOVE DCL!!!! We have done 12 cruises and have 3 more booked, but I feel cheated by this.
We choose to pay the higher price on DCL so we can enjoy the entertainment as well as other things. Now they are taking that away, and we are still paying the same price for our cruise.

They are going to have a DJ and some CD's paying in the club. To me if I wanted to listen to CD's I could of stayed home!!!

If you think this is wrong, please take a minuteto write DCL and tell them how you feel. I fyou dont have a band when youcruise, please fill out the comment card about it!!
DCL does listen to their guests. If enough people write theywill bring back the bands.
If you read the forum page here you may of seena thread a few months back about Roy Disney being replaced by Whopi in the Golden Mickeys. people started writing an dhad their friends and family memebers write and complain. 2 months later Roy was back. thatis proof they do listen but it takes hundreds of letters.

here is where to write:

www.dcl.guest.communications@disneycruise.com

or go to their web site and click on contact us to write.

Thankyou so much for listening to my complaint. I wouldnt of bothered you, but sinc eyou are sailing on the Wonder this will be affecting you.

Again I am sorry for crashing your thread,

mom x4,grandma x4

I saw that thread about the live music too.....that is a rotten thing to take away....we loved the music last year....believe me we are writing to that web site!!!!!

Thankyou for writing, i have been trying to post this on all the Wonders cruise meets threads so people will speak up plus on 3 other cruise boards and I have got a great response from all of them. we can make a difference, every letter counts!!!!

THANKYOU!!!!!!

hope you have an awesome cruise!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

TheTXTaylors5 said:
I started another 11/26/06 cruise thread and no one has responded. I think we really will be the only ones onboard. :cool1: Do you know anyone else cruising with us? :boat:
What is the thread that you started?...I can't find it...thanks for Booing me, I messed up my sig. though. :guilty:

Hi Girls! I cant believe you still do not have people on your thread. How strange! Like I mentioned earlier, this is the ONLY dinsey cruise out that has a military discount. Maybe the reason it was discounted was because they are trying to fill it up? But, hey I guess you dont have to worry about bad crowds and you all might get upgraded! :thumbsup2

Wish we were going on this one with you all. We changed our date to Feb 25th...seems so far away!

Well, have a nice week!

Thanks for the well wishes.....will let you know of all the "Wonder"ful upgrades!!! THe time for your cruise will fly by as ours has.....can't believe we are almost a month away!!!! :banana:
We may have luck and get an upgrade.....maybe we will find ourselves in the Roy suite!!!! :bitelip:

Just wanted to drop in say I'll be waving (wishing I was with yall) from the Mariner as yall pull out. Have fun and enjoy yourselfs

yes, it's a Royal Caribbean ship. It's will be docked next to the Wonder.

AshAlytwins said:
Thanks for the well wishes.....will let you know of all the "Wonder"ful upgrades!!! THe time for your cruise will fly by as ours has.....can't believe we are almost a month away!!!! :banana:
We may have luck and get an upgrade.....maybe we will find ourselves in the Roy suite!!!! :bitelip:

I hope you stop by our Feb 25 thread and tell us all about the new stuff on the wonder!

maybe they will upgrade u to the Roy for $100 or so...wishful thinking huh? But hey, if nobodys going to be in it... :teeth:

Amlee said:
yes, it's a Royal Caribbean ship. It's will be docked next to the Wonder.

We will be the only passengers waving!!!!
Have a great trip!!!
Only 31 days to go.... :cool1:

I just "happened" across someone in another thread that said she was on your cruise! I sent her a note telling her about the meet thread here...So, you do have one more family on the DIS going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter