11/26/06 Who's Cruisn' for 4 days with us???

Howdy,
sorry we are not coming with you this time, :sad2: but I wanted to tell you not to worry. :goodvibes It seems like the 3 and 4 day cruises it takes forever to get people to post on the threads, most wait until about 60 days out. :confused3 I had the same problem myself and I have a 3 day cruise with no responses yet . But dont give up, just bump yourself every couple of days so your post will be on day one and someone will see it!!!! :thumbsup2

So I am giving you a bump!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a magical cruise, :wizard:
mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks...glad someone cares.....I wondered what the "bump" was about, but didn't want to look stupid and ask!!!
Thanks again!!!

I didnt understand what bumping was either for several months. But then I finally figured it out. everytime you add a post it bumps you to the top of page one!!! :thumbsup2
People are more likely to see your post an join in. :goodvibes

We are actually sailing 11/25/06, yep we just missed you by a day. :sad2:

I have a post for a day day in April 07 that I bump up about 3 times a week, but no luck so far. :sad: But it is a long way out still.
Your cruise is much closer so I think you have an excellant chance of getting some posters in the next couple of months.
I am always so excited when we book a cruise that the same day I am looking for a thread for it, and if I dont see one, I start one!!! :cloud9:
I just dont understand people who arnt excited enough to post in advance so they can help the excitement build and get aquainted. :grouphug:

I will try to drop by and give you a bump once in awhile until I see you have found somebody on your cruise. :goodvibes It will happen, I promise. :woohoo:

mom x4,grandma x4 :wave:

Thanks again...we thought of going on your cruise, but we still want to do the parks too!!! Maybe next year a 7 day!!!

Hi,
Just saw you were towards the bottom of page 2 so thought I would give you a BUMP!! :goodvibes Hope you are having a good weekend, maybe this will be the week you will find someone on your cruise. :thumbsup2

I am blowing pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: your way to help you to find more cruisers.

kathy :wave:

Thanks again.....we had a rainy weekend, but good to be with the family!!!
Hope you have agreat week!!! :Pinkbounc

Hello,
I see you are still all alone here. I am still all alone on my 4/5/07 thread too. :confused3

But I have faith someone will show up when it gets a little closer. :goodvibes

We have changed one of our cruises to 8/5/06. Our oldest daughter and her family are coming to visit for the month of August. So we decided to surprise the grandkids with a cruise. We will tell them we are going to Cocoa beach for afew days, that will explain the luggage. Then I will tell them that DCL is building a third ship and we have a special invitation for 8/5/06 at 11:00 a.m. to go to the terminal to see a special presentation about it and to see a model of it. I will print out a phoney invitation for them to see. Hopefully that will keep them in the dark until we pull up to unload the luggage!!

That is how my week has gone. :goodvibes
How was your week? :confused3
Hope this will give you a good bump!!!

Kathy

What a great idea to suprise the grandkids!!!!
With no one else cruiseing with us that means more Konc Koolers for me!!!
Thanks for the bump.....I'll keep an eye on yours too!!!
Kim

Howdy,

Just giving you a BUMP!!!! :thumbsup2

Hope you had a great weekend. :banana: :banana:
We are finally getting some much needed rain. :goodvibes
Maybe it will help with all the brush fires.

Take care,
Kathy :wave:

Hi! :wave:

We just booked yesterday! :cool1: This will be our 5th Disney cruise, the first time we are doing the 4 day!! I can't wait!!

AshAlytwins, is this your first?

Hopefully some other cruisers will hop on this thread soon! popcorn::

Congratulations Kim!!!
You have someone to cruise with!!

I am still alone on my April cruise, but i am encouraged by your good luck!!

Kathy

KensJen said:
Hi! :wave:

We just booked yesterday! :cool1: This will be our 5th Disney cruise, the first time we are doing the 4 day!! I can't wait!!

AshAlytwins, is this your first?

Hopefully some other cruisers will hop on this thread soon! popcorn::

Long time...no been here!!!!
Glad the kids are back in school and I can get back to my much loved boards!!!!

This is our second cruise...and we are so excited!!!
Final payment is due tommorow and we can choose our adventures!!!!!

Hi! We are booked for May 2007. But, we are trying to get switched to this cruise! CROSS FINGERS! My hubby is military and right now they are saying a big NO to him taking leave in Nov. :stir: So, we are still hoping he can. The day the army gives him the ok on the leave, we are switching...... We have been so excited about maybe switching that if we have to wait until May I might just burst!

becca_n_wa said:
Hi! We are booked for May 2007. But, we are trying to get switched to this cruise! CROSS FINGERS! My hubby is military and right now they are saying a big NO to him taking leave in Nov. :stir: So, we are still hoping he can. The day the army gives him the ok on the leave, we are switching...... We have been so excited about maybe switching that if we have to wait until May I might just burst!

We are starting to get so excited about our cruise.....we will keep our fingers crossed for you!!! :yay:

becca_n_wa said:
Any luck getting on the Wonder with us????

No. Wish we were. You guys are so close now! :goodvibes

Our family got orders to PCS to Ft Stewart for May 07. So, our only choice for the cruise was Feb. 25th. Which works out ok since my DD will turn 6 on the 2nd day of the cruise!

Good luck and have a ton of FUN on the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter