11/24/2013 Thanksgiving at Castaway Cay 5 night Carribean on the Magic

I've added you to the FE list. Just let me know your room number when you get the chance. Also, did you mean DD Reed or DH Reed. I just want to make sure that I get it written correctly for you.:goodvibes

Thanks,
Vicki

Yes DH. I was thinking D Dad!
:rotfl2:

Hello to all!! So excited my family will be sailing on the Magic over Thanksgiving week. I haven't cruised since 1987!!! The rest of my family has never been on a cruise or seen the crystal blue waters of the Carribean. Happy to have found this thread.
Daughter 12, Son 15, hubby...well 40 something :love:
also travelling with us is my mom and dad and my brother and his family

Hi and welcome:wave2:

I think this is going to be a fun cruise! I don't blame you for wanting to cruise more than just 2 days :) that would go way too fast for me. We do have a facebook page for this group and you can go to post 71 on this thread for more info on it. Also, we do have a FE group and have around 9 families playing so far. If you're interested either post here or PM me your info with names and ages and room number and I'll add you to the list. :thumbsup2
Thanks,
Vicki

Forgive me but what is a FE group? :confused:

Just found this page and already asked to join the fb page...77 days from today!! Can someone explain what the FE entails, do you go to everyone's room and give a gift, not sure how that works.

We have 2 rooms, myself and hubby, DS's 19 and 16 and my parents and DD 11, are in anther room on Deck 6.

Is Frozen going to be on in the theater? What else can we expect for this thanksgiving cruise?

Current FE List as of Sept. 8th, 2013. Deadline to join will be Nov. 1st. Please let me know if you'd like to join.

1 mvlimmex - DH Marty, DW Vicki, DD Adriane 15, DS Zach 11, DD Stephanie 9, DS Isaac 6, DS Vincent 3, DS Elias 1. Rooms 2579 and 2581
2.LuckyLundry21: DH Paul, DW Kym, DD Emma 10 Room 2509
3.sorceressk:Paul and Kristina Room 2513
4.sorceressk Tiffany and Bryan Room 2550
5.BlueMountainGirl: DH Eric, DW Melisa, DS Noah 11 Room 5642
6.Phxcustoms: DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4, DD Olivia 2 Room 6105
7.NOahsarc: DH Bill, DW Shelly, DS Kyle 5
8.romeelaine- Ricky, Elaine, Shawn Room 2639
9.romeelaine- Mike, Donna, DS Lance 12, DD Sarah Margret 10 Room 2641
10.kreedham: DH Reed, DW Angela, DS Allen 14, DS Christopher 12
11.Dishy24: Tricia, her mother Pat, mother's BF Marie, and DS Gavin 13 Room# 7638.
12. lalaland1: DH Mike, DW Lauren, DD Kit 5, DS Davis almost 2.
13. AlwaysDisney4us: DH and DW
14. AlwaysDisney4us: DD 17, DD 11, DD 6
15. AlwaysDisney4Us: AlwaysDisney's Mom and Dad
16. AlwaysDisney4us: Always Disney's sister, DD 15 and DS 3
17. Jamesgang1999: DH Rich, DW Charris, DS Nathan 15 Room 2564

Hello to all!! So excited my family will be sailing on the Magic over Thanksgiving week. I haven't cruised since 1987!!! The rest of my family has never been on a cruise or seen the crystal blue waters of the Carribean. Happy to have found this thread.
Daughter 12, Son 15, hubby...well 40 something :love:
also travelling with us is my mom and dad and my brother and his family

I see you are from Wi too. Where in Wisconsin are you from? We live in SW Wisconsin near Spring Green.

FE is short for fish extenders. The "fish" are located next to your door and you hang a FE (fabric/plastic pocket holder for those playing in your family/group. It can also be a bag of sorts and there are a lot of examples of others who have bought or made them on the disboards. You can look them up on the main thread.

Those that are playing buy "gifts" for those in their group. You can buy 1 gift per family or buy separate gifts for everyone in their family. I tend to buy 1 gift per couple/adult and then buys little gifts for each child in the family. Usually you give the gifts 1 time during the cruise, not every day.
These gifts can be anything from items from your country/homestate to magnets, post cards, Disney items, tatoos, pirate, princess stuff, stickers, candy, etc. It can be homemade items too. They don't have to be that expensive. It usually is a lot of fun! :goodvibes We love going back to our room to see if we got anything in our FE. I hope that I answered most of your questions, but please let me know if you have anymore. Please let me know if you are interested in playing and I can add you to the list.:thumbsup2

Vicki

I see you are from Wi too. Where in Wisconsin are you from? We live in SW Wisconsin near Spring Green.

FE is short for fish extenders. The "fish" are located next to your door and you hang a FE (fabric/plastic pocket holder for those playing in your family/group. It can also be a bag of sorts and there are a lot of examples of others who have bought or made them on the disboards. You can look them up on the main thread.

Those that are playing buy "gifts" for those in their group. You can buy 1 gift per family or buy separate gifts for everyone in their family. I tend to buy 1 gift per couple/adult and then buys little gifts for each child in the family. Usually you give the gifts 1 time during the cruise, not every day.
These gifts can be anything from items from your country/homestate to magnets, post cards, Disney items, tatoos, pirate, princess stuff, stickers, candy, etc. It can be homemade items too. They don't have to be that expensive. It usually is a lot of fun! :goodvibes We love going back to our room to see if we got anything in our FE. I hope that I answered most of your questions, but please let me know if you have anymore. Please let me know if you are interested in playing and I can add you to the list.:thumbsup2

Vicki

Hi Vicki...We are on the other side of the state, Milwaukee area. I will talk to the family and see if they want to do the FE! It sounds fun though. When are you flying down/back? MY plan was to fly SW from Milw to FLL then take a Limo to Miami (go in style for our first time), however, my mom booked flights from Milw to Houston to Miami...same back. We are flying in Saturday morning so we can enjoy Miami before boarding the ship on Sunday. Im also on the FB page so I will be in soon to let you know if we are IN for the FE.
Thanks for the info!
Renee':thumbsup2

Current FE List. Please let me know if you'd like to join.

1 mvlimmex - DH Marty, DW Vicki, DD Adriane 15, DS Zach 11, DD Stephanie 9, DS Isaac 6, DS Vincent 3, DS Elias 1. Rooms 2579 and 2581
6.Phxcustoms: DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4, DD Olivia 2
8.romeelaine- Ricky, Elaine, Shawn,
Mike, Donna, DS Lance 12, DD Sarah Margaret 10 Room # 2639

I think 2639 is romeelaine's room #. Our room #--mike,Donna et al. is 2641. Sorry it took so long.

We have already had one day of wild crafting-- between Elaine and I, the husbands and kids no one glued anything to furniture or each other, so I think that is an encouraging start!:yay::duck:

I think 2639 is romeelaine's room #. Our room #--mike,Donna et al. is 2641. Sorry it took so long.

We have already had one day of wild crafting-- between Elaine and I, the husbands and kids no one glued anything to furniture or each other, so I think that is an encouraging start!:yay::duck:

Hi,
Thanks for your room #. I added it to our list. Sounds like you are having fun getting together your FE gifts. :goodvibes:thumbsup2 I still have to put together mine. I am really looking forward to this cruise.:yay:

Vicki

Hi Can you add us in
We have 4 cabins
Cabin 1 Me, DH
Cabin 2 DD(17), DD (11), DD (6)
Cabin 3 My Parents (Mom and Dad)
Cabin 4 My Sister , DS (3), DD (15)

Thanks and we cant wait !

Hi Can you add us in
We have 4 cabins
Cabin 1 Me, DH
Cabin 2 DD(17), DD (11), DD (6)
Cabin 3 My Parents (Mom and Dad)
Cabin 4 My Sister , DS (3), DD (15)

Thanks and we cant wait !

Welcome!:wave2: Were you wanting me to add you to the FE list or are you just asking to be added onto the roll call. Let me know if you want me to add you to the FE list.:thumbsup2 We can't wait for this cruise either. What a great way to spend Thanksgiving!:cool1:

Vicki

I have added you to the FE list. Please let me know your room numbers when you get them. I also sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Vicki

Current FE List as of Sept. 12th, 2013. Deadline to join will be Nov. 1st. Please let me know if you'd like to join.

6.Phxcustoms: DH Goran, DW Stephanie, DD Madison 4, DD Olivia 2 Room 6105
8.romeelaine- Ricky, Elaine, Shawn Room 2639
9.romeelaine- Mike, Donna, DS Lance 12, DD Sarah Margret 10 Room 2641
10.kreedham: DH Reed, DW Angela, DS Allen 14, DS Christopher 12
11.Dishy24: Tricia, her mother Pat, mother's BF Marie, and DS Gavin 13 Room# 7638.
12. lalaland1: DH Mike, DW Lauren, DD Kit 5, DS Davis almost 2.
13. AlwaysDisney4us: DH and DW
14. AlwaysDisney4us: DD 17, DD 11, DD 6
15. AlwaysDisney4Us: AlwaysDisney's Mom and Dad
16. AlwaysDisney4us: Always Disney's sister, DD 15 and DS 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter