100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree, that area needed a few new attractions...Can't wait until it is completed.

A,D,NO...You can't wait for the new Be Our Guest Restaurant to be completed so you can make ADRs for your upcoming trip :goodvibes.

NO...gotta see a menu first!

A,D, NO...i would never leave a park and go play mini golf!!

Agree, however I would leave a park to go back and take a nap or swim at our resort's pool.

A,D,NO...Disney is building way too many DVC resorts and should focus more on building other category resorts like the Values or Moderates.

Disagree...I don't own DVC but am a villa girl - I say all deluxes should have them!!

A, D, NO...they should rehab River Country & get it back up & running

Agree completely...if not that then demolish it and do something else there...it is such a sad sight to see right now :sad2:

A,D,NO....they should finally open up Cinderella's Royal Suite for the public.

No opinion -- I couldn't afford to stay there anyway. :( But, I'd love to tour it!

A, D, NO: You wish there were more CS options at Epcot.

Disagree, I think there are plenty already.

A, D or NO they should replace Circle of Life in The Land Pavilion with something else

Agree - there is a lot of updating that needs to be done in that park.

A, D, NO - Disney needs a 5th gate.

NO, I am fine with the 4 parks they have now and love seeing all of the updates they are doing to each of them...however, if Disney decided to ever open up a 5th park, then I wouldn't be sad about it either.

A,D,NO...The DxDP is worth the extra $$ for your family.

Disagree. We went around and around when we booked our upcoming trip about the dining plan. We finally decided that it made more sense to get the TIW card and pay cash for our meals. I don't know that it will save us much money in the long run, but if we decide to eat light one or 2 days, then we will save money.

A, D, NO - I am looking forward to the full implementation of Disney's new XPass system.

Disagree. We went around and around when we booked our upcoming trip about the dining plan. We finally decided that it made more sense to get the TIW card and pay cash for our meals. I don't know that it will save us much money in the long run, but if we decide to eat light one or 2 days, then we will save money.

A, D, NO - I am looking forward to the full implementation of Disney's new XPass system.

NO. Don't know enough about it yet.

A,D, NO: I always try to structure my WDW vacation outside of the busiest summer (peak) months.

True...we always go during non peak times

A,D,NO...Tomorrowland Speedway should be bulldozed and something else should be put there.

NO- Not a fan of MK, but D with the idea of having a "Gaston's Tavern" that doesn't serve alcohol.

A,D,NO- Would support an adults only area (resurrection of PI perhaps?)

Agree- we only went a few times- but it would be a great alternative for some:)

A,D,NO- The Animal Kingdom needs more attractions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter