100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

A_NY_Outlaw

The Tin Man Master
I thought it would be good to revive an old thread that many of us had fun posting on.
As the original poster stated:

The subjects for this can only be about WDW. This includes anything on the property such as restaurants, hotels, theme parks and etc.

Example for this is I say - Space Mountain is the best ride in the MK.

The next person will either agree, disagree, or have no opinion. Then they will post another statement for the next person.
Here goes:

A,D,NO- Having and sticking to an itinerary is a must during a WDW trip.

Agree

Eating in Cinderella's Castle at least once is a must-do!

Agree (even from a man's perspective!)

A, D, NO: Christmas time is the best time to witness Cinderella's Castle in lights.

NO.

Character interaction is one of the best parts of going to WDW!

Disagree....we love it :goodvibes

A,D,NO....it is better to vacation at Disney in the off peak times then the peak times.

Agree totally- we went in late May and early August this year and missed those January crowds we had gotten used to.

A,D,NO- You wouldn't go to WDW if you couldn't stay on property.

Agree...when I do stay over-night I stay on-property but I usually just drive to the world for the daAnanda drive home at night if I'm just going with a friend. With family we only stay on-property because of our DVC. I live a little less than 1.5 hours away.

A, D, NO - You ride every single ride each trip.

Agree...when I do stay over-night I stay on-property but I usually just drive to the world for the daAnanda drive home at night if I'm just going with a friend. With family we only stay on-property because of our DVC. I live a little less than 1.5 hours away.

A, D, NO - You ride every single ride each trip.

D- I've ridden them all, but there are a few I'm not a fan of. (I'm talking about you, Stich's Great Escape)

A,D,NO- You would not go to WDW without a discount or free dining.

D- I've ridden them all, but there are a few I'm not a fan of. (I'm talking about you, Stich's Great Escape)

A,D,NO- You would not go to WDW without a discount or free dining.

Totally Agree!

Touring Plans and all of those crowd level paid touring programs are stupid!

NO!!! I like both Epcot and MK resort area!

A,D, NO- Cinderella's Castle is the best park icon.

Agree, with Spaceship Earth at a very close second.

A,D,NO...You cannot go to Disney without meeting Mickey no matter how many times you have gone.

A- I at least have to see him.

A,D,NO- You prefer Riverside to the French Quarter.

Actually I agree on this even though I've never stayed at Riverside. We weren't pleased with the FQ. Although I can say that for both resorts, the bus routes seemed to take forever to get anywhere.

A,D, NO: The best time to visit WDW is in the Fall.

NO, we will be taking our first fall trip next October.

A,D,NO....Walking around MK is better at night then during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter