100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree-The one time I ate there the food was great and they made my Dad ride a broom around the restaurant that was great.

A/D/NO- On a hot day you stand on the Splash Mountain Observation Bridge to get soaked.

Agree & Disagree- It does always have a long line, but I think Test Track is better.

A/D/NO- Meeting Mickey Mouse is a highlight of your trip.

Agree - It's always nice to see Mickey Mouse when you go to WDW.

A/D/NO - The shows that most of the countries have in the World Showcase are a little bit boring.

Agree-The one time I ate there the food was great and they made my Dad ride a broom around the restaurant that was great.

A/D/NO- On a hot day you stand on the Splash Mountain Observation Bridge to get soaked.

There's an observation bridge?

Sorta Agree - but nice to cool off and take a break.

A, D, NO - The tea cups make you sick

NO, we aren't ones to stop and watch a parade, we would much rather go on rides during that time.

A,D,NO...Disney should spend their money on building new attractions rather then improving the flow of the parks.

Agree, they need New rides.

A/D/NO- The Candlelight Processional is a must when you are at WDW during the holidays.

No Opinion - Haven't seen that yet, but my school do go there to perform.

A/D/NO - It's Tough to be a Bug is a pretty cool show.

NO, I have only really seen it once and I wasn't a fan of the bugs.

A,D,NO...All the changes that Disney is doing/planning on doing is for the good and if they want to get it done right, they should take years to revamp it.

Agree - They need to take awhile to make it perfect.

A, D, NO - Disney Springs is really nice, and there is more shops and things to do there now.

Disagree... Disney Springs is not my favorite... although I do like the World of Disney store

A, D, NO: 2 hours+ is way too long to stand in line to see Anna and Elsa.

Absolutely agree :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2, that is why if we see them, I have to get a FP for it. I think 2+ hours to stand in line for anything is too long, too many other things to see and do than to stand in a queue.

A,D,NO...Captain EO has run it's course and should be removed permanently from Epcot.

Agree.. I cannot believe they brought it back. I like the idea of showing long trailers of upcoming movies or even some of the Disney Nature films.

A,D,NO They should add more Countries to the World Showcase.. after all.. there is room for them!

Agree...That would be awesome!! More places to eat!!!

A, D, NO ~ They should update the Main Street Electrical Parade. Some of the floats the lights don't even work as well...it's sad they don't pay much attention towards it.

Agreed, we love the character interaction there (especially meeting Lilo), however the 3 times that we have eaten there, we have had subpar service from our waitstaff.

A,D,NO...It is very easy to go to Disney with very little planning.

No opinion.... I guess if you live in the Orlando area this would be true. I live in Michigan so I have to plan way in advance--flights, resort.. etc.

You don't have to drive in WDW at all.

Agree, we don't rent a car when we fly and even when we do drive next year, we will probably not be using our car very much...well maybe when we go to DTD.

A,D,NO...making dining reservations is just as fun to do as planning out the rest of your trip.

Agree, I think planning anything and everything is fun when you are planning a Disney trip! I'm a planning commando!!!

A. D. NO: I love "Celebrate the Magic"

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter