• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Opinion, I have never eaten/drank there.

A,D,NO: Cirque du Soleil's LaNouba is definitely worth seeing at least once when visiting WDW/Downtown Disney.

I have no opinion, but I want one!!!

Disney Quest is a lot of fun!!! :banana:

Disagree - I like the Rockin' Roller Coaster. Everest is second for me with Space Mountain coming in third for me. :)

A,D,NO - The best Disney "experience" (non-roller coaster) ride is Soarin'.

Disagree - It's A Small World is the best Classic Disney "Experience" ride. Although, I absolutely love Soarin' IASW is a never miss for us.

A,D,NO: LeCellier is the best restaurant in all of the theme parks.

Disagree - It's A Small World is the best Classic Disney "Experience" ride. Although, I absolutely love Soarin' IASW is a never miss for us.

A,D,NO: LeCellier is the best restaurant in all of the theme parks.

Disagree, slightly. It's very good- but I wouldn't say the best...I'd save that label for LTT or Coral Reef.

A,D, NO: RFC is the best restaurant in DTD.

A,D,NO: Riding the monorail and stopping at each of the resort shops is a fun diversion from the theme parks.[/QUOTE]

I would disagree. But my DW would agree. She likes to shop.

A,D,NO: Disney needs to create an exciting ride that lasts longer than 15 minutes. Wouldn't that be fun!?

A,D,NO: Riding the monorail and stopping at each of the resort shops is a fun diversion from the theme parks.

I would disagree. But my DW would agree. She likes to shop.

A,D,NO: Disney needs to create an exciting ride that lasts longer than 15 minutes. Wouldn't that be fun!?[/QUOTE]

That would be great!

i cant go a day without thinking about Disney

Agree, I'm starting to think I'm obsessed!

A,D,NO - I love being awake before most people at the resort, where it's nice and tranquil.

A,D,NO - I love being awake before most people at the resort, where it's nice and tranquil.

Agree, especially if I have a nice balcony to sit out on and enjoy the tranquility.

A,D,NO: The Coral Reef Restaurant is one of our favorite restaurants at EPCOT.

Agree, I'm starting to think I'm obsessed!

I myself am NOT a morning person so I'd have to disagree and agree...

I am a night person and I feel as if it's almost the same late at night only darker.

I actually really don't like Space Mountain, and I feel like it's just a dark ride that you can't see what's going on and it's very very rocky and uncomfortable. Sorry my Space Mountain loving friends but someone might as well be shaking me while I was sitting in the dark, same thing.

Agree, especially if I have a nice balcony to sit out on and enjoy the tranquility.

A,D,NO: The Coral Reef Restaurant is one of our favorite restaurants at EPCOT.

Agree

A,D, NO: My FAvorite resort Restaurant in Kona Cafe

D- im A Cinderella Royal table fan!

A,D,NO
i love starting off my Day with a wake up call every morning:goodvibes

NO- tried it on one of our last trips, but it didn't work.:confused3

A,D, NO: From my DS almost 9 says his favorite resturant is Pizza Planet.

NO- tried it on one of our last trips, but it didn't work.:confused3

A,D, NO: From my DS almost 9 says his favorite resturant is Pizza Planet.

If my 9yr old were here, she'd probably agree with him :teeth:

I would love to see a High School Musical stage show, like Beauty and the Beast has a stage show:)

I would love to see a High School Musical stage show, like Beauty and the Beast has a stage show:)

No opinion as I have never seen High School Musical.

A,D,NO: I enjoy riding Expedition Everest more than Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter