• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree

A, D, NO I can spend a whole day in AK

I answered the wrong question - it's early what can I say:rotfl:

Now to answer the right question....
I respectfully disagree - I don't like AK, and haven't been there in 5 years. We may give it another try this year so my youngest DD can go on the safari (she wasn't even born the last time we were there).

I have never had a funnel cake, outside of The American Adventure, in Epcot.

Disagree, I've had on in MK too.

A, D, NO - Monorails are fun to ride.

Agree! We love to sit in the front and talk to the Pilot... or driver... whatever they are...

A, D or NO....I will only stay on property... otherwise it just isn't as good!!!

A - I have stayed off property in the past. After I stayed at Shades of Green while I was in the Army, I decided it was the only way to go. Maybe if I was given a super deal (practically free) for an off site room. The time you save, when you have so little time to begin with, is worth it.

A,D, NO - Last year we only spent half a day at AK. We went on the Dinosaur ride and the everest one as well as the safari. Everything else was just not worth it.

A - I have stayed off property in the past. After I stayed at Shades of Green while I was in the Army, I decided it was the only way to go. Maybe if I was given a super deal (practically free) for an off site room. The time you save, when you have so little time to begin with, is worth it.

A,D, NO - Last year we only spent half a day at AK. We went on the Dinosaur ride and the everest one as well as the safari. Everything else was just not worth it.

Agree. So far I have never spent more than a half day in AK.

A,D,NO: A trip through World Showcase isnt complete without seeing Off Kilter in Canada.

A!!! We love Off Kilter in Canada!!!

A, D, NO- I wish there were some better dining options at DHS

Disagree! I love Preime Time Cafe!

A,D, or NO - I leave early to beat the crowd during the nightime shows.

Disagree.....i stay till the last possible minute.

A,D or NO

Villains Theme park would be awesome....!!!

Ok I will throw in my two cents (5 bucks at MK).
Two of my favorite places in MK are no longer there. 1- the penny arcade on main street (loved it as a kid) 2- 20,000 leagues. (was corny for adults, but was awsome as a five year old). Best current attraction at MK is Mickeys Philharmagic :hippie:

Disagree.....i stay till the last possible minute.

A,D or NO

Villains Theme park would be awesome....!!!

A - That is an awesome idea. Nothing but bad guys (and girls)! I just had to respond to this one. I always root for the bad guys in films, especially Disney films. I mean they are truly the under dogs of society. I don't know if they would make an entire park for it, but you could get a section somewhere.

A,D or NO

The witch (or whatever her name was) and Kronk from "Emporors new groove" are the best villian duo ever! (Captain Barbosa takes a real close second)

Ok I will throw in my two cents (5 bucks at MK).
Two of my favorite places in MK are no longer there. 1- the penny arcade on main street (loved it as a kid) 2- 20,000 leagues. (was corny for adults, but was awsome as a five year old). Best current attraction at MK is Mickeys Philharmagic :hippie:

disagree - for me it is still space mt

A - That is an awesome idea. Nothing but bad guys (and girls)! I just had to respond to this one. I always root for the bad guys in films, especially Disney films. I mean they are truly the under dogs of society. I don't know if they would make an entire park for it, but you could get a section somewhere.

A,D or NO

The witch (or whatever her name was) and Kronk from "Emporors new groove" are the best villian duo ever! (Captain Barbosa takes a real close second)

disagree - I liked Haides from Hercules has been my fav with his 2 sidekicks (their names are escaping me) heck you can technically count Meg too.

A,D, NO:
I would like to see some adult only dining options that arent necessarily as "fine dining" as Victoria and Alberts

D-I dont think its necessary.. Disney is a family resort and while I agree with the V&A agre policy, I dont think another adult only dining option is needed.

A, D, NO-EPCOT sill has an 80's feel to it

I never thought about it, but yeah, you're right. I agree.

A, D, NO: They should do a remake of "Escape to Witch Mountain"

No opinion...We have been going in Dec. the past few times, and I have Never been therre, It LOOKS awaesome, though!

A,D,Or No .....I wish the Monorail went to DHS and/or AK

No opinion...We have been going in Dec. the past few times, and I have Never been therre, It LOOKS awaesome, though!

A,D,Or No .....I wish the Monorail went to DHS and/or AK

somewhat agree, I wouldnt mind seeing it go to DHS (that is so weird I guess it will always be MGM to me) but I like that only buses go to AK adds to the ambiance of the park

The perfect Disney weather for me would be 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter