10 Mths of WDW Planning leads us to~~DISNEYLAND!! Report Completed~Pic Heavy!!!

3.jpg

I can't believe we're down to 3 days!!!!

053.jpg

054.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

Main Street Tree. It's magnificent to see in person!! I've included some close ups on the ornaments on this HUGE tree!!!

Gorgeous Tree

3 days!!!!!

Can't wait to see all Christmas pics you capture on your trip

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Heck I am just excited to see you on Friday!! The girls are really excited too to see Anthony and Addy and the twins as well as you all!! You guys are going to have so much fun. My trip is not too far off either although we have to get through xmas first. I am excited but have so much else going on that I haven't thought about it much LOL.

I can't wait to see Carsland all decked out as well as the rest of the parks.

Can't wait to see you and then of course hear how the trip was when you get back and see all your pics!! Will get me excited for my trip which by then will be a lot closer!! ;)

Gorgeous Tree

3 days!!!!!

Can't wait to see all Christmas pics you capture on your trip

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It will be great having more time to capture those pictures too (and more cameras). Might let Mike take the lead on picture taking this trip and actually see stuff with my eyes instead of thru the camera lens!!! I'll still take pics.....but Mike has that fancy camera and know his pics will be clearer and nicer than mine......so I may relax this time around!!

Heck I am just excited to see you on Friday!! The girls are really excited too to see Anthony and Addy and the twins as well as you all!! You guys are going to have so much fun. My trip is not too far off either although we have to get through xmas first. I am excited but have so much else going on that I haven't thought about it much LOL.

I can't wait to see Carsland all decked out as well as the rest of the parks.

Can't wait to see you and then of course hear how the trip was when you get back and see all your pics!! Will get me excited for my trip which by then will be a lot closer!! ;)

I'm excited for Friday night too!!! I feel so honored that so many of you were willing to come and meet up with us for dinner!!! The kids will enjoy having some other kids to hang with for a bit......should make for a fun dinner!!!

Wow - the time has just flown by. :cool1: dancing time. I am not sure if we are going into the park on the 15th or not. DH's graduation is until noon so I will call you when we are finished on Saturday to schedule a time to meet up.

Kris

Wow - the time has just flown by. :cool1: dancing time. I am not sure if we are going into the park on the 15th or not. DH's graduation is until noon so I will call you when we are finished on Saturday to schedule a time to meet up.

Kris

No, we're just gonna hang out at the hotel or DTD on the 15th......so let me know when you're ready to meet up. The only thing later in the day is a 7:30pm dinner ressie.

Working on last minute things.....went to the bank and got cash out for the Disney snacks, Disney tips (since we're using gift cards and can't pay the tip with those) and gas. After having my # hacked a short time ago.....don't want to chance it. Gas stations are notorious for skimmers and problems. I also got my "Mouse-Keeping" tip envelopes done for our stay at the PPH.

001.jpg

Have a few more prescriptions we're hoping to get filled (we need them early because we'll be out of town....so who knows if the insurance will approve them or not). Then some last minute laundry and house cleaning......don't want to come home to a dirty house! :headache:

We packed up my Disney books, memorabilia books/magazines and Disney CD's to make room on my book shelf for our Christmas movies about 2 weeks ago. Tyler set the box inside the garage.....well a week ago we noticed water on the box. I looked inside and EVERYTHING WAS SOAKED!!! Water and books are a BAD, BAD mix! :eek: Some of my 50th Anniversary stuff from Disneyland was ruined and it made me ill. :sad: We dried everything the best we could but we have a lot of crispy, warped pages......... Anywhos......we discovered that the roof was leaking (just in that one spot). The roofer finally made it out today and he found nails all over the roof. We're guessing the owners had put Christmas lights all over the roof. Well it's those nails that are causing the problem and he's surprised we don't have more problems. So now we're waiting to see if the roof will be replaced while we're gone. Problem is........I've set the DVR up for the 11 days we're gone and they need the satellite dish removed and then we'll need to have it put back up when we get home. Well.....no satellite up, no taping...... :crazy2: Ok, it's just TV.....but we have a few (well between 3 adults) we have quite a few shows that we'd like to watch when we get back. So now I'm gonna try and see if the satellite people can come out and maybe tripod it before we leave......wish me luck!! (just what I needed....one more last minute thing to worry about).

Oh forgot to mention........Michayla's formula has been held up waiting on an insurance approval. I called our supplier last week to let them know we were leaving this Friday......we need the formula, the syringes and tubes by Thursday......I'm not sure that's gonna happen!!!! :rolleyes1 Ummm, people how do want me to feed my girl while we're on vacation?? I'm getting a tad irritated and stressed over all these things........

I should be saying "is it time to go?" but instead, I'm going "this is coming too fast"......... blah!!! :sad2:

Oh no!! I'm sorry you're having so much pre-trip stress! We're having some of our own here (I'm updating my TR with details soon). Just remember, it won't be long before the Disney magic sweeps over your family and the rest of it will seem far, far away! pixiedust:

Oh no Laurie! I hope they can get it all together before you go! Last thing you need is all this added stress!

Oh no!! I'm sorry you're having so much pre-trip stress! We're having some of our own here (I'm updating my TR with details soon). Just remember, it won't be long before the Disney magic sweeps over your family and the rest of it will seem far, far away! pixiedust:

Thanx Carrie!! I'm truly looking forward to walking under the train and entering Main Street......nothing else matters after that!!!

Oh no Laurie! I hope they can get it all together before you go! Last thing you need is all this added stress!

Me too.....sounds like the supplier will get our stuff to us and enough formula to get us thru the trip......but I just didn't need all this extra stuff going on right now.

My mind has been so preoccupied with this sweet 10 mth old baby that is part of our post-camp group from this summer. She coded last Weds night and went 25 mins with no heart beat. She shouldn't still be here. She has severe brain damage and the parents were given the results of the MRI this afternoon on brain function or lack of......... I know they are deep in prayer and with family to discuss what needs to happen next. I can't imagine having to make those kind of decisions.....my heart just aches for this young family. The moms faith is amazing and she speaks so openly about all the small miracles that has happened since she coded. If you are a prayerful person and want to pray for baby Hayley: the mom is asking for reversal of brain damage or for God to transition her to heaven. Absolutely gut-wrenching...... :sad1: All this stuff I'm dealing with seems trivial.

Cute Mousekeeping envelopes:santa:

Sorry for all pre stress

That's a shame about your disney books and anniversary stuff :(

Glad supplier will be able to hopefully give you enough formula to get through the trip

I am praying for that sweet little baby :goodvibes

Cute Mousekeeping envelopes:santa:

Sorry for all pre stress

That's a shame about your disney books and anniversary stuff :(

Glad supplier will be able to hopefully give you enough formula to get through the trip

I am praying for that sweet little baby :goodvibes

Thanx Kelly......I'll survive all the stress but sheesh......I've had enough already!!

I was bummed out about the 50th stuff.....but I still have them....just not in pristine condition anymore.

Thanx for the prayers for Hayley.....her family needs them right now!

Thanx Carrie!! I'm truly looking forward to walking under the train and entering Main Street......nothing else matters after that!!!

Me too.....sounds like the supplier will get our stuff to us and enough formula to get us thru the trip......but I just didn't need all this extra stuff going on right now.

My mind has been so preoccupied with this sweet 10 mth old baby that is part of our post-camp group from this summer. She coded last Weds night and went 25 mins with no heart beat. She shouldn't still be here. She has severe brain damage and the parents were given the results of the MRI this afternoon on brain function or lack of......... I know they are deep in prayer and with family to discuss what needs to happen next. I can't imagine having to make those kind of decisions.....my heart just aches for this young family. The moms faith is amazing and she speaks so openly about all the small miracles that has happened since she coded. If you are a prayerful person and want to pray for baby Hayley: the mom is asking for reversal of brain damage or for God to transition her to heaven. Absolutely gut-wrenching...... :sad1: All this stuff I'm dealing with seems trivial.

My heart goes out to baby Hayley and her family! She is definitely in my prayers for God's will (secretly hoping for reversal of brain damage). I know this is a tough time and very stressful and I hope everything works out (for you and her family)!

My heart goes out to baby Hayley and her family! She is definitely in my prayers for God's will (secretly hoping for reversal of brain damage). I know this is a tough time and very stressful and I hope everything works out (for you and her family)!

:hug: Thank you so much!! This baby has got prayers coming from all around the world!! It's amazing the effect of passing on this information and how it gets passed on and again and again. The small miracles this baby girl has had over the last week is proof of the power of prayer.

Once we hit the road, I'll let go of all the extra stress.....its just getting all this stuff finalized before we leave!!

2.jpg

Strike up the band.....it's almost time!!!

236.jpg

238.jpg

Sleeping Beauty Castle in the daytime!!

Prayers for baby Hayley and her family. The strength of faith and leaving the destiny of a child in God's hands is truly a powerful reminder that all things are possible.

Sorry you are having all these stress prior to leaving, but I am sure everything will work out just the way it is supposed to. The ruined Disney stuff and the roof leak is just awful, but at least you discovered it prior to leaving so you didn't have to come home to an even larger mess.

Have a fun and safe trip reaching DL.

Kris

2 Days

:cool1: :cool1:

I like those icicles on the castle pixiedust:

It's quite a sight to see in person and especially at night (which is tomorrows pics!!)

Prayers for baby Hayley and her family. The strength of faith and leaving the destiny of a child in God's hands is truly a powerful reminder that all things are possible.

Sorry you are having all these stress prior to leaving, but I am sure everything will work out just the way it is supposed to. The ruined Disney stuff and the roof leak is just awful, but at least you discovered it prior to leaving so you didn't have to come home to an even larger mess.

Have a fun and safe trip reaching DL.

Kris

The mom posted a short sentence saying she won't be updating anytime soon and requested prayers. I'm afraid the news from the MRI wasn't what they were hoping for. I know they didn't want to make the decision and am hoping God will for them.....but I think it's come to a point where they need to step in. Just heartbreaking!

I think stress before leaving is normal.....but with my kids special needs and meds/supplies, it just adds to it.

The roof leak just made me ill :crazy2: but like you, I try to find the positive in it. Much better it happened before we left and not while we're gone. (been there, done that......yikes!)

1.jpg

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!! Hard to believe after a long year of planning, changing venues, missing our son as he ventured off to WDW for 6mths, Michayla's open heart surgery and her self injurious behaviors, and all the loss suffered.......that we're finally going!! By this time tomorrow....we will be headed south and on our way to our first stop in Sacramento!! :woohoo:

I will try to update thru out the trip!!

1076.jpg

396.jpg

379.jpg

376.jpg

374.jpg

Sleeping Beauty Castle at night during the holidays!! So beautiful!!!

I just wanted to thank my followers (especially those who jumped from my WDW PTR to my DL PTR), my supporters this year (which you'll never know how much I appreciated your friendship) and those that pop in now & then!!! Each one of you made this PTR special!!!

Gorgeous pictures!!

Safe travels and I hope you and your family have a magical time!!!!

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter