10 Mths of WDW Planning leads us to~~DISNEYLAND!! Report Completed~Pic Heavy!!!

Laurie, I am so very happy this trip is finally happening...and pray it will be more magical than you ever could have imagined! Give one another hugs from me. Honestly, I am so happy I could burst! :grouphug:

Great photos also. Love that castle, and can't wait to see it all decorated next Christmas!

Are you going to Disneyland next Christmas???? :santa: Woo Hoo!!!

Laurie, I am so very happy this trip is finally happening...and pray it will be more magical than you ever could have imagined! Give one another hugs from me. Honestly, I am so happy I could burst! :grouphug:

Thank You Christine!!! :hug: I've appreciated your friendship this year!! We're pretty excited to get going and can't believe it's finally time!! I had my doubts if this trip was going to happen. I'm glad we're going to DL instead of WDW......I know we'll be much more comfortable there and knowing all the ins & outs, places to escape, etc will help the twins have a better trip as well!! :woohoo:

Have a safe trip and best of luck to your family! I just found out a friend of mine is there this weekend with her family too. I'm so happy for anyone who gets to enjoy the holiday spirit there!

PHXscuba

Have a safe trip and best of luck to your family! I just found out a friend of mine is there this weekend with her family too. I'm so happy for anyone who gets to enjoy the holiday spirit there!

PHXscuba

:hug: Thank You!! We're excited!! :santa:

Yes, we hope to! As long as funds line up. I can't wait, because I think Seth will just be old enough to enjoy some of the characters and sights, but not old enough to have to pay to get in! :thumbsup2

Oh I hope it works out for you!!!! It's such a wonderful time to go!!! (and yay for FREE)

I'm sorry Hayley is not doing well, continued prayers.

Have you been able to get the kinks worked out? I hope you have a wonderful trip down - looking forward to meeting you soon.

Kris

I'm sorry Hayley is not doing well, continued prayers.

Have you been able to get the kinks worked out? I hope you have a wonderful trip down - looking forward to meeting you soon.

Kris

Thank you.....Hayley's mom posted today that they're spending time holding her, stroking her hair, changing her diapers and bathing her.....making memories as they wait for God to take her home. It's heartbreaking and inspiring to see the faith this couple has. Very moving but extremely sad.

As for the kinks......YES, we just got the last thing dealt with.....our medical supplies just showed up!!! We got formula yesterday and all the prescriptions......what a headache though........ :headache:

Now we're bathing all the kids, putting them in jammies (early)......having them pick up the downstairs....then we'll do dinner (Dairy Queen), watch a Christmas movie and then head to bed early!!! The kids are doing this :yay: I think they're excited!!! :rotfl:

Happy and safe travels and have the most magical time ever!!! Sending loads of love and...
icon_tinkRight.gif

Have a wonderful trip, can't wait to hear all about it! :santa:

-ally

Happy and safe travels and have the most magical time ever!!! Sending loads of love and...
icon_tinkRight.gif

Thank You Ally and Christine!!!! We're heading within the hour. I will try and check in during the trip!!!

Just a Reminder:

Today is a travel day to Sacramento
Saturday is also a travel day to Hollywood
Sunday is a travel/arrival day at the PPH
Monday begins our Disneyland Parks time!!!!

Thank You Ally and Christine!!!! We're heading within the hour. I will try and check in during the trip!!!

Just a Reminder:

Today is a travel day to Sacramento
Saturday is also a travel day to Hollywood
Sunday is a travel/arrival day at the PPH
Monday begins our Disneyland Parks time!!!!

So glad for the reminder!!! We have company all weekend, so Monday I can hope for a quick FB check-in! SO excited for you! Enjoy dinner in Sacamento - will Grumpy Grandma be joining you? :goodvibes

Oh phooey, I missed your send off!

I wish you a safe, magical, pixie dust filled trip! Cant wait to hear all about it!

Following you on Fb

Hope you had a nice time tonight at dinner

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter