10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on when you want to take possesion and when the Sellers wish to go..lol We asked for a quick possesion cause we got a better interest rate

Bernie that is amazing! Do you have to do anything to the place you're moving from now?

A Q on excursions: does anyone here do their own excursion to St John's? Rather than pay for a (usually overpriced) ship excursion, we usually just take the ferry over ourselves and then take a local jitney to one of our favorite sites. Depending upon which location (and what time) the ship docks, you might need/want to take a taxi to Red Hook, but it usually ends up cheaper and a longer time to spend on St John's (one of my very most favorite places in the world!).

Also, are the kids' clubs open or closed during the excursions, or does it depend upon the excursion/day?

We want to do Trunk Bay. When you book on your own did you get to stay on St. John's longer than Disney's excursion? Did you worry about getting back to the ship on time? Because Jeff made it sound like it was quite tricky getting to and from the ship to Trunk Bay.

Things are good, it's a nice cool day today...it's been so hot here lately it's nice to get a break from the heat :goodvibes

I'm gonna be booking my ticket to MKE in the next couple of weeks...prices have come down from $900 to about $500 :cool1: I'm gonna give it a little longer to see if they come down any more :thumbsup2

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup2:thumbsup2
is that anywhere near milwaukee?

The DIS is very slow!!! :headache:

Ok, I've posted all my layouts on the Trip Reports board.

Here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2192020

There are a few layouts with some KKers in them....please tell me if you would prefer not to have it posted. I will remove it them in a heartbeat if anyone is uncomfortable with a their photo being posted. And I PROMISE not to be upset in the least bit!!!

Ok, off for a walk :wave2:

very nice cass!!:thumbsup2 nice that chrystal got her own page too.:rolleyes1:cloud9::lmao:(i feel a pfft coming my way):rolleyes1

hehehe.. i knew that. wait a minute..is cass going to WI??:dance3:

not sure,
idkk why everyones wanting to come all the sudden
musta missed something

but really mike i think you should come and BRING ROBIN WITH
if you can find room you can bring your grandaughter
i could use a distraction :laughing:

I'll add you to the list Cass.:thumbsup2
What I'm doing is starting the list from the regular Bobbers then I'll pm the rest on my old list to see if they are interested. Seemed daft pm'ing everyone who posts regularly and much quicker this way to start with, then it just leaves me a few to do by pm.:thumbsup2

Disneyduet, JennandJerrard, 2 princesand1Princess havent posted in ages:confused3, so they may no longer want to play. I'll pm them soon.:thumbsup2

Hopefully we still have all the players :thumbsup2

That was wonderful. I wish I was a smidgen as organized as you. You are so creative. Oh well, my photo albums will have to do for me.:thumbsup2

Thanks Lori! It's my passion and my only hobby so I spend a lot of time on it ;):goodvibes

Wow! Super Duper job Cass! I'm still checking it out.
I noticed how in her naked pics you put little fishies in front of her scenery.
Cool idea!

Yeah, I tried to be a little creative with that one ;) :lmao:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup2:thumbsup2
is that anywhere near milwaukee?

Hmmm...very close indeed ;)

very nice cass!!:thumbsup2 nice that chrystal got her own page too.:rolleyes1:cloud9::lmao:(i feel a pfft coming my way):rolleyes1

not sure,
idkk why everyones wanting to come all the sudden
musta missed something

but really mike i think you should come and BRING ROBIN WITH
if you can find room you can bring your grandaughter
i could use a distraction :laughing:

i'm pretty sure its because you have have unlimited money trees in WI.

some people asked us to visit WI on the 4th. others begged us to stay away.
:sad2: others asked me to stay home and Robin visit by herself.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter