10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've heard rumors that bigred will be doing a live blog the entire cruise from deck 10.:rotfl::laughing: i'll wager sean will be subscribing.pirate:

That's only if I tell him. I read all the posts to him. For instance, the Kira video was playing and he asked what that was and I told him. He stopped playing his video game and watched it. I wonder if she knows what a huge fan base she has. As for Red, I never read those off to him.:sad2:

We call him Bubba. It's become a family name for the boys in our family. He's Bubba, my nephew is Bubba, my cat Yoda also answers to Bubba.

Becky - that's what we call my hubby (well, I do). Before we got married, he called me his "bubbette" - that is actually inscribed on the inside of my wedding ring! (We were young and silly back then - wait, we are STILL silly - just not so young anymore!):banana:

hey angie. welcome. i'm mike/underdog and you'll see my lovely bride of nearly 34 years on here, Robin/ tart annihilator.:wizard:

Thanks for the welcome Mike/Underdog! 34 years is AWESOME!! My DH and I will hit 15 years this December. We have good examples - my parents have been married for 38 years and his have their 45th this year.
:love:

Becky - that's what we call my hubby (well, I do). Before we got married, he called me his "bubbette" - that is actually inscribed on the inside of my wedding ring! (We were young and silly back then - wait, we are STILL silly - just not so young anymore!):banana:

Awwwww, I think that is awesome!:thumbsup2:love:

i've heard rumors that bigred will be doing a live blog the entire cruise from deck 10.:rotfl::laughing: i'll wager sean will be subscribing.pirate:

Since this is our first cruise, I don't know if we will be doing a trip report live, however on our first family trip to WDW in 2003, every night, I detailed EVERYTHING that happened to us on the trip. It's really fun to go back and read it again and see how much we have all changed!! Our second family trip, I did it (sorta) and I hope to continue the tradition this time (if dh lets me bring the laptop!) :surfweb:

bedtime for mikey. later gang. will someone please leave us breadcrumbs to the next thread??:wizard::wizard:

Since this is our first cruise, I don't know if we will be doing a trip report live, however on our first family trip to WDW in 2003, every night, I detailed EVERYTHING that happened to us on the trip. It's really fun to go back and read it again and see how much we have all changed!! Our second family trip, I did it (sorta) and I hope to continue the tradition this time (if dh lets me bring the laptop!) :surfweb:

We always bring the laptop. But have never got around to typing everything up, either too busy or tired at the end of the day. I wish I had though. I have a netbook now, so I maybe more inclined to take it out on deck, or on a patio depending on where I am vacationing.

So, do I send the PM now to the Mods to close this thread or should I let you guys go for the :sail: ? :rolleyes1

Since I probably won't be around when this thread actually gets to page 250, I already sent a PM to the mods. Sorry.

Again the new thread can be found at: Thread 24

OMG, has she grown! Such a Cutie. Do you have the same trouble getting her out of those bouncy houses as Michael & Courtney do with Addison. :rotfl2:

Yeah, Rob tried to get her out and she kept saying "Two more minutes!!!" :lmao: I just say "good-bye!!!" and then she shouts "No!! Don't say good-bye!!" and then she comes out :rolleyes1;) She may be smart but I am just a teeny tiny bit smarter ;)

too cute cass!!:cutie: love when she hangs on the side like a monkey.:cutie:

Yeah, that was funny!!! She just jumped and kind of stuck there :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Looks like she is ready for those fabulous chocolate covered ice cream mickey bars! YUM!! Pictures are precious!!

I can't wait!!! I am going to give her one to herself and just let her at it. :woohoo: Then maybe find a fountain splash area to hose her down in :thumbsup2:goodvibes:rotfl:

Becky, I will be bringing my netbook too and will post a few updates the week we are in WDW. If I have time, I may post a little on the ship too :thumbsup2

I think I may start a pre-trippie in a month or two :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter