10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B) Thread #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not either Heather. I saw one episode. :goodvibes But, I'm telling ya, that man can dance. Not only that, but boy is he ever easy on these old eyes. :love:

I'll have to go and find a picture of him. I take it he's a 'shoe in' then for the competition.

I'll have to go and find a picture of him. I take it he's a 'shoe in' then for the competition.

Not really. I think Melissa (from The Bachelor) will give him a run for his money. I predict it will be those two celebrities at the end going for the disco trophy.

found you all, again!!:cool1:
:woohoo::yay::woohoo:

I'm not either Heather. I saw one episode. :goodvibes But, I'm telling ya, that man can dance. Not only that, but boy is he ever easy on these old eyes. :love:

This who you mean Nancy

Gilles-Marini-0508.jpg

Lastly, here's the post counts from last thread (if anyone cares):

JLDSMD 461
Dyerneeds 331
cntkg1 328
Karen Mouse 240
captchris 239
Nerbiepie 192
GOS 171
Cheryl N. WI 171
Timon 170
Verandah Man 139
Walt & Di 138
danandnan 121
disgrits 121
JOANNEL 115
goofyfreak 110
Tart Annihilator 96
A fat english gent 85
minnieandmickey 76
dizneycrazy4 57
goslingl 53
Scouter 43
tikimimi 41
njprincess 40
Big Blue Sister 35
medicalman 31
Ranzatan 28
millerpjm 23
B9erSteve 21
oybolshoi 11
bigred 11
Dee73 11
EPCOT_VA 10
nokidz 5
Morsel 4
Tinkerbell.RN 4
firefighter chris 3
disney1990 3
scottishwee35 2

Oh my gosh...only 23 posts from me on that one....hmmm...must do better this time. :rolleyes:

OMG!!! I think I just died and went to heaven. :faint: :lovestruck:

So let's get this right MG you can drool all over some puck/smuck call him what you like with a funny nose and greasy hair (granted he has more hair than me:rolleyes1) but Mr Tuna can't even look at Big Red full stop?....:snooty:
....Double standards or what Missy....:rolleyes1

So let's get this right MG you can drool all over some puck with a funny nose and greasy hair (granted he has more hair than me:rolleyes1) but Mr Tuna can't even look at Big Red full stop?....:snooty:
....Double standards or what Missy....:rolleyes1

We can both "look" as long as we don't touch. (and not be dumb enough to get caught gawking). :goodvibes

Yes, it's beeeutiful today and I'm stuck in work:sad1:

Never mind Heather:hug:... I'm going in the garden now:rolleyes1

Hi everyone.....just a quick post to say my girl is fine. Ultrasound showed everything is clear. The doc says it's probably gastritis. She needs to take some meds for a few days and keep and eye on her diet. She is your typical teen with bad eating habits....always eating on the go...not enough "good foods"....too many hot pockets.....and she is so busy right now that I am thinking she has a little stress to add to it all.

She'll be fine though. This will be a good life lesson for her.

I am off in a little bit to tour the historical Marine Barracks at 8th & I in DC. I've seen the performace of the Silent Drill Team before, but this will be my first time on a tour. They'll also take us through the Commmandant of the USMC's house. I'll try to remember to take my camera. Would y'all like to see any pics?

Have a great day, everyone!:goodvibes

Glad she's ok:thumbsup2....piccies:yay: -yes please!:yay:

Lastly, here's the post counts from last thread (if anyone cares):

JLDSMD 461
Dyerneeds 331
cntkg1 328
Karen Mouse 240

I did ok...I'm happy with 4th and multi quoting:rolleyes1

This who you mean Nancy

Gilles-Marini-0508.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwww - not my taste. His hair needs a good wash:rotfl2:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Gawking is good....."My name is Chris and am a deck 10 gawker"....:cool2:

:rotfl2: You need to print this on a t shirt:rotfl2:

How about some pics of whatever is keeping you so busy these days. Aunt Henry would love to see some soccer piccies. ;)

I'll have to post some from home tonight. I coach Mackenzie's team, so not able to coach & take pictures, so I make Mark take pictures when he is able to make a game.

:

Stop drinking so much then Steve. :scared1::lmao:

boy, after yesterday, I coulda used a few. Got to a point where I had to tell my charge nurse that I couldn't take anymore patients because I couldn't adequately take care of the ones I had. Been a long time since that has happened!

Oh, BTW, looks like we closed the last thread in our normal 3 weeks time.

Wasn't it 27 weeks this past Saturday until we cruise? That will mean we should hit Thread 30 before we sail. :eek:

I think we'll go over that once this thread picks up at the online ressies stage, not to mention final planning monts. I bet we close them every 2 weeks or less at that time. KK was doing 1,000 posts every 3 days or so, so that would be a new thread about every 3.5 days or 2 a week. :scared1:

WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter