10/24/09 Bash on the Boat (I'm With BOB) Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it's a PIN offer so I can't send it to you.

That's OK, I'm thinking about maybe going and staying at our vacation home this next trip.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wave2:

I also have them all in my subsciption list, but Cheryl, I think I have you beat:

Folder ControlsJump to Folder:
Subscriptions (3254 Threads) :eek: :eek: :eek:
View all Subscribed Threads | Edit Folders

When I hit 200 subscriptions the other day I was wondering if there was a limit to the number of subscriptions. If there is, with the amount you have, it looks like I am a long way from that limit :rotfl2:

409 days until the BOB! :cool1: Hey, that means we go under 400 in 10 days. :banana:

Ooooh the 300's :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

Lina is going for a job interview this afternoon, it's to be a Hostess at one of the more upscale restaurants in our area. Our friends had their DD's wedding reception there last year, the reception was like $100.00 a head.......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck to Lina :thumbsup2

I'm going to close with some humorous thoughts on home remedies.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT
YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT
THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

Maybe that is what I need to do with Rachel's alarm clock :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She has multiple alarm clocks in her room and she keeps hitting the snooze button for a good 1/2 hour before she actually gets up

All booked for the Radisson too :thumbsup2

I only had the choice of 2 double beds, no king or queen :guilty:

Oh well, that may work out if Kira is sleeping in a normal bed by then. One of us can sleep with her :goodvibes

So has anyone eaten dinner at the Radisson before? Are you able to get something while at the pool? Not sure if we want to trek over to Grills :confused3

When I hit 200 subscriptions the other day I was wondering if there was a limit to the number of subscriptions. If there is, with the amount you have, it looks like I am a long way from that limit :rotfl2:

I couldn't see surfing through that many threads. I think the only ones I have now are all the BOB threads. I just cleaned my out.

Oh well, that may work out if Kira is sleeping in a normal bed by then. One of us can sleep with her :goodvibes

So has anyone eaten dinner at the Radisson before? Are you able to get something while at the pool? Not sure if we want to trek over to Grills :confused3

We're looking at coming in on that Thursday and the Rate doesn't apply to Thursday.

Luckily, AAA has a rate of $107.10 on Thursday and $116.10 for Friday. Average is $111.60, so not too much more than the Rate for the group.

I'm looking at the rates for the 2 nights we'll be there and it is $135/$145 for a 1 Bedroom King Whirlpool Suite. It has a pull-out sleeper in the living room portion.

Here is the description:

Our Two Room Whirlpool Suite Features:
-Our exclusive Sleep Number bed with air chambers allows you to adjust the firmness of the mattress to your exact level of comfort with the touch of a button. To further enhance comfort, you will appreciate our bed?s quality linens, down pillows and finished with a premium down-filled comforter nestled in an ultra-soft duvet cover
-High Speed Internet Access
-Whirlpool in the Bedroom
-Pullout Sofa Sleeper in Living Room
-Workdesk with Cordless Phone
-2 Large Screen TV's-Cable TV with HBO
-Refrigerator-Microwave-Wetbar​

Not sure which to go for.

I wish I could book the Radisson, but have to wait until June to finalize my travel arrangements. I have to make sure I am not getting transferred. I don't want to make airline arrangements for Hartford if I live near, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, etc.

If our flight arrangements get us to MCO late, we will stay at the MCO Hyatt, but I would really like to get in earlier so we can have a good meal again at Grills!

I wish I could book the Radisson, but have to wait until June to finalize my travel arrangements. I have to make sure I am not getting transferred. I don't want to make airline arrangements for Hartford if I live near, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, etc.

If our flight arrangements get us to MCO late, we will stay at the MCO Hyatt, but I would really like to get in earlier so we can have a good meal again at Grills!

I may be wrong, but I don't think the rate is non-refundable. If you want to go there, I'd book the room. You could always cancel it later.

Just a thought.

Diane and I ate there and food was excellent in 2005. In fact, we arrived late when they were closing lunch and they still served food to us, we were starved from not eating on the plane...Only had Southwest Peanuts...Company Plane..;)

Didn't eat at the pool, but did have some drinks...:thumbsup2

Walt :cool1:

Chris I sent you a PM.

There is a great pizza place right next door also. You can walk from the hotel and it's not as pricey.

Looks like we got some BOBers going on vacation soon...

Mel in two weeks :woohoo:

Bendy in four weeks :banana: (I saved that banana dude for you! :lmao: )

Jen in 103 days :yay:

Joanne's on her cruise in 11 days :cool1:

I'll be in Vegas in 5 weeks :bounce:

Then not long after that, we got our Christmas WDW Bobers :santa:

Yahoo, we leave in 9............

I may be wrong, but I don't think the rate is non-refundable. If you want to go there, I'd book the room. You could always cancel it later.

Just a thought.

According to my confirmation the rate is refundable as long as you cancel by Oct. 21, 2009.

Our list of BOBers wanting to stay at the Radisson sure has grown. :banana: I am in the process of working on getting more rooms added for our group because between those that are already on the list and others that are expressing an interest in staying there the night before we will need more rooms for the BOBers.

If anyone is interested in possibly staying at the Radisson Fri. Oct. 23, 2009 please let me know so that I can try and get an idea how many more rooms I should have added to our contract if I can. With us still being at more than a year out I don't think I'll have a problem, I'm just waiting for the woman I have been working with at the Radisson to return my call or email from this morning.

According to my confirmation the rate is refundable as long as you cancel by Oct. 21, 2009.

Our list of BOBers wanting to stay at the Radisson sure has grown. :banana: I am in the process of working on getting more rooms added for our group because between those that are already on the list and others that are expressing an interest in staying there the night before we will need more rooms for the BOBers.

If anyone is interested in possibly staying at the Radisson Fri. Oct. 23, 2009 please let me know so that I can try and get an idea how many more rooms I should have added to our contract if I can. With us still being at more than a year out I don't think I'll have a problem, I'm just waiting for the woman I have been working with at the Radisson to return my call or email from this morning.

Thanks Cheryl, got your PM.

We're still trying to decide what to do. We are debating on one of the three ideas:

1 - Checking out Vero Beach resort pre-cruise.
2 - MNSSHP pre-cruise. I think going ON Halloween might be too busy for us.
3 - Radisson at the Port

We're looking at coming in on that Thursday and the Rate doesn't apply to Thursday.

Luckily, AAA has a rate of $107.10 on Thursday and $116.10 for Friday. Average is $111.60, so not too much more than the Rate for the group.

I'm looking at the rates for the 2 nights we'll be there and it is $135/$145 for a 1 Bedroom King Whirlpool Suite. It has a pull-out sleeper in the living room portion.

Here is the description:

Our Two Room Whirlpool Suite Features:
-Our exclusive Sleep Number bed with air chambers allows you to adjust the firmness of the mattress to your exact level of comfort with the touch of a button. To further enhance comfort, you will appreciate our bed?s quality linens, down pillows and finished with a premium down-filled comforter nestled in an ultra-soft duvet cover
-High Speed Internet Access
-Whirlpool in the Bedroom
-Pullout Sofa Sleeper in Living Room
-Workdesk with Cordless Phone
-2 Large Screen TV's-Cable TV with HBO
-Refrigerator-Microwave-Wetbar​

Not sure which to go for.

Depends on what you want/need I guess.

We don't need anything fancy, we will be arriving around supper time and grabbing a bite to eat and then some pool time. Early to bed and then maybe some room service breakfast and then off to the port. :thumbsup2

You can book now and cancel with no charges up until 10/21 I believe.
Was Grills that good???

Diane and I ate there and food was excellent in 2005. If fact, we arrived late when they were closing Lunch and they still served food for us, we were starved from not eating on the plane...Only had Southwest Peanuts...Company Plane..;)

Didn't eat at the pool, but did have some drinks...:thumbsup2

Walt :cool1:

Maybe we will hit the restaurant before the pool then :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter