• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/19/2013 An Eastern Fantasy

Anyone know why sometimes I stop getting notifications even though I login every time I do? Weird.

Can't believe we're down to less than 6 months, I remember when we booked in Jan of 2012 and told DD (then 3 1/2) she'd be 5 before we went again, and her 5th birthday is next month! :woohoo:

Anyone know why sometimes I stop getting notifications even though I login every time I do? Weird.

Can't believe we're down to less than 6 months, I remember when we booked in Jan of 2012 and told DD (then 3 1/2) she'd be 5 before we went again, and her 5th birthday is next month! :woohoo:

It sure does go by fast though. We booked this cruise while we where on the maiden voyage. I'M itching to get back on my ship. LOL LMAO

Hi guys! So excited, and having a blast getting my FEs ready. I don't have Facebook, so I get most of my info from my sisters who are on the site (they are going too), but I've heard this will be a Halloween themed cruise? Is this correct? If so, then YAY! We sailed 10/6/12 on the Fantasy last year, and were hoping for spooky decorations but didn't have any:(

Hi guys! So excited, and having a blast getting my FEs ready. I don't have Facebook, so I get most of my info from my sisters who are on the site (they are going too), but I've heard this will be a Halloween themed cruise? Is this correct? If so, then YAY! We sailed 10/6/12 on the Fantasy last year, and were hoping for spooky decorations but didn't have any:(

That's what we were told!!!

We were on the Dream cruise before the Halloween cruise last year and there was a Halloween costume contest... and the kiddos and I actually won! :thumbsup2 I really don't recall much in the way of spooky decorations though... although we were in the middle of a hurricane and drinks were passed out regularly so my memories are a bit fuzzy! ;)

We're trying to decide now whether to use the same costumes or come up with something new this time around. :confused3

Wendy&Grumpy said:
That's what we were told!!!

We were on the Dream cruise before the Halloween cruise last year and there was a Halloween costume contest... and the kiddos and I actually won! :thumbsup2 I really don't recall much in the way of spooky decorations though... although we were in the middle of a hurricane and drinks were passed out regularly so my memories are a bit fuzzy! ;)

We're trying to decide now whether to use the same costumes or come up with something new this time around. :confused3

What did you win?

Hi.

We are sailing on this too and we are really looking forward to it. I wanted to ask if there is a FE group and how we would get on that. Thanks for the help.

Trish

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I just changed our cruise date to this one and was wondering if we can join your group :flower3:

We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary! We changed the sail date due to a schedule conflict with Parents Weekend for our son. He will be attending The Citadel Military College of South Carolina. He is our first to go to college and is a long way from home - I'm sure he will need our support :scared:

Are you doing a FE gift exchange? Please update me with all/any activities planned and I hope it's not too late for us to join your group :beach:

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I just changed our cruise date to this one and was wondering if we can join your group :flower3:

We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary! We changed the sail date due to a schedule conflict with Parents Weekend for our son. He will be attending The Citadel Military College of South Carolina. He is our first to go to college and is a long way from home - I'm sure he will need our support :scared:

Are you doing a FE gift exchange? Please update me with all/any activities planned and I hope it's not too late for us to join your group :beach:

Welcome Roxy! Yes, the FE is still open - please PM me your info to join!

so sad...had to come home from an amazing vacation. We are finally all caught up with laundry etc. Now onto the next planned trip - THIS ONE!

Does anyone recall what time we can begin reserving Palo, Remy etc? We are platinum, but the webpage doesn't say if it is midnight or noon on the 21st of June...I can't recall...

Cayla

We're in too! It occured to me that I better get the show on the road and start planning. This will be our 8th cruise but only our second cruise with DCL. Like most, I can't get enough of Disney and try to find any excuse to get my DH to agree to a trip to Florida or California. We're traveling with our 9 year old son who is turning 10 on the 20th of October. Of course, we'll be at the parks for a couple of days before embarkation. I've never done a FE or anything else related to a Disney group- but I want to start. Can we join your group too and get in on the fun?

Welcome. We have a Facebook group that's more active. There's info on fes etc. I don't have the addy handy but if you search for Oct 19 2013 you should find it.

26 Weeks till we board the beautiful Fantasy:) Watching her on the Web...wish I was there....

which webcam do you use. I used to have the link for one in the jetty and another one on top of a hotel. I tried to watch the other day, but the shot was not that great and I couldn't find links to anything better :confused:

Hi everyone :wave2:

Was just trying to read from post 1 to catch up on everything ( haven't finished yet - :hyper: ) It's been a busy week at the Castelli house! 3 kids graduated, check!! Oldest will start college in 2 weeks!! :sad: :scared1: My daughter - awarded Valedictorian of her class :lovestruc :banana: will be off to high school. And the baby - who's 11 - will start middle school in the fall :cool1: I can't believe it! We have had these events lined up - it makes the time waiting for the cruise pass quickly - or so it seems :lmao:! We are REALLY looking forward to this cruise. Celebrating our 20th Anniversary with friends - old & new. Thanks to all the folks responsible for organizing the FE exchange, lists, meets and keeping everyone informed. I would help in any way I can - just let me know. We look forward to meeting you in October! Have a great weekend!

Hello Everyone!

Congrats to your son!

Hi everyone :wave2:

Was just trying to read from post 1 to catch up on everything ( haven't finished yet - :hyper: ) It's been a busy week at the Castelli house! 3 kids graduated, check!! Oldest will start college in 2 weeks!! :sad: :scared1: My daughter - awarded Valedictorian of her class :lovestruc :banana: will be off to high school. And the baby - who's 11 - will start middle school in the fall :cool1: I can't believe it! We have had these events lined up - it makes the time waiting for the cruise pass quickly - or so it seems :lmao:! We are REALLY looking forward to this cruise. Celebrating our 20th Anniversary with friends - old & new. Thanks to all the folks responsible for organizing the FE exchange, lists, meets and keeping everyone informed. I would help in any way I can - just let me know. We look forward to meeting you in October! Have a great weekend!
Congrats to all...good luck with the college move!

Cayla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter