• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/19/2013 An Eastern Fantasy

You're on the wrong thread!!! We don't leave for 15 months. You had me going there for a minute though!

I had to stop and think for a second. I started to wonder if Disney had changed something again.

We just upgraded our stateroom to a verandah!:cheer2: How do we change our room number on the FE list?

I am going to try and book our cruise today. I am hoping they will celebrate Halloween as we have gone on two Christmas themed cruises (Magic and Dream). I love the logo for the cruise group !!

I have some bad news. My stepson and his girlfriend will not be joining us on this cruise. So it will be just my wife and I again.

Scotty69 said:
I have some bad news. My stepson and his girlfriend will not be joining us on this cruise. So it will be just my wife and I again.

What happened?

truck1 said:
What happened?

He just has some other priorities. He wants to save his money and go back to school and get his degree. Plus he needs a new vehicle. So on and so forth. We will probably end up booking them on our next cruise after that. Winter break for my girls in 2015. That's what we are looking to do while on this one.

Hi everyone. I am 4 weeks away from taking my first Disney Cruise on the Dream. I lucked up and got on a Halloween Cruise. I plan on booking this cruise on board. I'm cruising with my son Andrew. He's 4 now but turns 5 on Oct. 29. So he'll still be 5 next year and in kindergarten. I am more active on FB. Put us down for FE!

QuiQui said:
Hi everyone. I am 4 weeks away from taking my first Disney Cruise on the Dream. I lucked up and got on a Halloween Cruise. I plan on booking this cruise on board. I'm cruising with my son Andrew. He's 4 now but turns 5 on Oct. 29. So he'll still be 5 next year and in kindergarten. I am more active on FB. Put us down for FE!

Hi and welcome aboard. You are going to have a lot of fun on the dream. We did last October. Good idea booking this cruise while onboard. My wife and I booked this one while we where on the fantasy maiden voyage. On this cruise it will be just my wife Kathy and I.

As far as Facebook goes you will have to find the link on here and send a request to join. Then one of the seminar will have to add you to the group. As far as the Fe goes when you get on Facebook find the thread and put in your request. Michael will add you but it might take a couple of weeks for him to do ot because he is going on the wonder in a couple of weeks to Hawaii. Talk to you soon. Take care.

Just wanted to take a moment to say "Hello" to everyone! We'll be on this sailing as well! We'll be on deck 7 relatively mid ship. Was hesitant to pull kids from school for the full week but the difference between a "Summer cruise" and Oct was about $1700,with a balcony in Oct and a regular oceanview earlier. Couldn't ignore that! Glad to see there are clearly many families that also feel it's OK to pull the kids...Just starting the process of deciding pre and post plans & transportation. I promised my girls (now 9 and 5) their first ever limo ride on this trip-seems like that's as exciting to them as the cruise! While this is my 6th cruise, its only their 2nd. We did a 4n/3n combo four years ago and have looked forward to a 7nt ever since! BTW, we are a family with "two moms" ...would love to know if there will be other families like ours on the sailing as well. This trip cant come soon enough!!

klr6773 said:
Just wanted to take a moment to say "Hello" to everyone! We'll be on this sailing as well! We'll be on deck 7 relatively mid ship. Was hesitant to pull kids from school for the full week but the difference between a "Summer cruise" and Oct was about $1700,with a balcony in Oct and a regular oceanview earlier. Couldn't ignore that! Glad to see there are clearly many families that also feel it's OK to pull the kids...Just starting the process of deciding pre and post plans & transportation. I promised my girls (now 9 and 5) their first ever limo ride on this trip-seems like that's as exciting to them as the cruise! While this is my 6th cruise, its only their 2nd. We did a 4n/3n combo four years ago and have looked forward to a 7nt ever since! BTW, we are a family with "two moms" ...would love to know if there will be other families like ours on the sailing as well. This trip cant come soon enough!!

Hi and welcome aboard. We look forward to meeting you. If you are on Facebook you might want to join that group as well. There is a link to it some where on here. The Facebook page seems to be more active than here. Although not that active yet. Seeing as how we are still a year or so out. Talk to you soon. Take care.

I'm leaving in 2 days for a 7 night Eastern Fantasy, and I'm already planning on booking for next year, probably this one. My moms big 6-0! She and I are the only ones who've done a Disney cruise, so we want to take everyone to show them how AWESOME it is:) can't wait!

QueenGuinevere said:
I'm leaving in 2 days for a 7 night Eastern Fantasy, and I'm already planning on booking for next year, probably this one. My moms big 6-0! She and I are the only ones who've done a Disney cruise, so we want to take everyone to show them how AWESOME it is:) can't wait!

Wow I am so jealous. Have fun on the fantasy she is a beautiful ship. Hopefully you can book this cruise while on board. Come back and let us know when you get back how it was. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Hello everyone!

Our family has 5 cabins on this sailing and we are very excited to start the planning. I have been on the beautiful Fantasy twice already and looking forward to sailing once again. I will admit I have not read all the posts, but curious if there is a Facebook page started, as it seems easier to communicate. Also we would like to join a Fish Extender group if and when it is started.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

splash0mtn said:
Hello everyone!

Our family has 5 cabins on this sailing and we are very excited to start the planning. I have been on the beautiful Fantasy twice already and looking forward to sailing once again. I will admit I have not read all the posts, but curious if there is a Facebook page started, as it seems easier to communicate. Also we would like to join a Fish Extender group if and when it is started.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi and welcome aboard. Yes there is a Facebook page. I will have to copy the link and put it here later when I get on my desk top. Yes there is an Fe started as well. When you get on Facebook request to join the Fe. The person organizing it is on Facebook more than here. The Facebook page isn't supper active yet but I think it will really start taking off in the next couple of months. There is a link for further back in the thread. This cruise will be just my wife Kathy and I this time. We look forward to meeting you. Take care.

Wow, the group really has grown since we started the thread. DW and I will be boarding the Dream for a fall get away in 15 days! It is getting me really excited for this longer cruise.
We're trying Remy this fall, and will try to report back our findings. Since we're on the sister ship, anything else anybody's interested in?

PaDisneyCouple said:
Wow, the group really has grown since we started the thread. DW and I will be boarding the Dream for a fall get away in 15 days! It is getting me really excited for this longer cruise.
We're trying Remy this fall, and will try to report back our findings. Since we're on the sister ship, anything else anybody's interested in?

Nope just let us know how you liked her. We where on the dream October 19th of last year and the fantasy this passed April for the maiden voyage. Have fun see you soon.

Thank you for the greeting. I was able to find the FB page and look forward to meeting everyone over the next year. Only 378 days untiil we sail!!!

splash0mtn said:
Thank you for the greeting. I was able to find the FB page and look forward to meeting everyone over the next year. Only 378 days untiil we sail!!!

Your very welcome Ruth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter